This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Wraith are defeated!!!!!

I know how the Wraith are going to be ultimately defeated. Salt water is their achilles heel. In "Rising", the Ancients were under siege and sunk the city under a few hundred feet of ocean water to escape the Wraith siege. It makes no sense that the Wraith would just leave. Wouldn't their "bombs" work underwater? In "38 minutes" the wraith bug is allergic to salt water. Also, the Ancients left for Earth, which is mostly salt water. I think the Wraith are like vampires, and salt water to a Wraith is like holy water to a vampire.

The only way to find out is to get out the Squirt Guns and fill them with Salt water and aim away at any Wraith they can.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

So they're Tenctonese?

-IMF
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Can't they just blast 'em with some homemade TER's?
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

oh yeah......Salt water Balloon Bombs

Comment

No. Not enough evidence to support this. Once again, you people should read around the threads before posting your own. We've answered these theories like thirty times.

McKay used multiple liquids before using salt water. He did not wash the specimen. Therefore it could have been the combination of all of these. It could have been a precipitate formed by a combination of a few and the occurance was random.

Nonetheless, the bug could have easily just decided to bite deeper when salt water was added. It was probably a coincidence.

We have not seen Asgard, Ancient, Wraith, Goa'uld underwater vessals. Wraith bombs are composed of laser particles and would be unaffective under 100 ft of water. And leaving it under the water makes it seem like they abandoned it, if anything. Why attack a dead city that seems non-operational. The wraith probably dont even have the technology nor objective to even find out.

Please accept that this is not the way to kill a Wraith. 30 precise shots of bullets should do the trick.

Comment

yeah...you guys....30 shots with salt water tips!

Comment

Good thinking. I call it compromise.

If though 30 shots of bullets should take a Wraith down, this will increase the poor Wraith's chlorestoral as well and then he'll die of a heart attack......... i think.

Comment

Laser particles? Are they different from the regular photons that are usually used in a laser?
                  Besides laser moves at c and no weaponary seen on SG1 moves at c, possibly the Replicators in Enemies, but that's it.

Comment

It could have been a precipitate formed by a combination of a few and the occurance was random.
                    Do you know what a precipitate is?? It's a salt just like the salt from the ocean.

Comment

I'd try that....I'll try anything...Wouldn't you? Get me a bottle.

Comment

They could just use robots to fight the wraith since the wraith can't feed on metal.

Comment

1. Yes. I know very well what a Precipitate is. Thank you very much. But I do not understand the point you are trying to make.

2. The method used by McKay was purely random. Too much or Too little of a substance in the solution that is formed in a different order may not get the desired results. I definitely dont want to be the unlucky Tester.

A + B -> C
                          C + D -> E

Okay. But what if you accidently used A and D first?

A + D -> F
                          F + B -> G

Whoa. Definitely not the desired results because you didnt get the order right.

Even after getting the order right, you need to get the amounts right. Let's say you really needed 1 L of 1 Molar A and 2 L of 1 Molar B for Reaction.

A + 2B -> C

However, you only use 2 moles of A and 2 moles of B, you get B as the limiting reactant and get an access of A that will accidently react with future substance D and thus creating F that you definitely do not want!! AHHHHH!!!!

Plus, it was speculation, random and was a theory that definitely needed to get shot down very obviously. It raises false hopes among the viewers.

3. Even a metallic robotic race could find threat among the Wraith. The Wraith seem super powered in strength and speed (like that biotch slap from The Rising). They could just fist fight the Robotic Army (Though they would most likely get pwned by Replicaters). However, there technology does not seem mechanical and more organic and therefore, useless to Replicaters.

Comment

Wraith eat humans.

Humans have salt and water.

Therefore, no.
                            The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

They do not EAT humans...They suck the lifeforce-on celular basis i think... and not the salt and wather.

Comment

Working...
                              X