How Does Pete Keep His Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Does Pete Keep His Job?

Pete is extremely unprofessional, any one of the kinds of comments he makes on the job would simply not be tolerated anywhere else.

For example, calling that lady doctor a "Bow wow" would get him into a lot of trouble and may even get him fired anywhere else.

It's one thing to like comics and the like, but making the kinds of comments he makes while on the job, and treating that lady doctor like he did, should get him in trouble at the very least, or fired. Pure and simple.

He is very unprofessional.

Does the Warehouse strike you as a particularly professional or official workplace?

Besides that, in pretty much every job I've ever had, Pete's attitudes and comments would be pretty tame.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yea.. I kinda feel the same way a tad. WH13s last two episodes have sucked. I hope it gets better.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        Yea.. I kinda feel the same way a tad. WH13s last two episodes have sucked. I hope it gets better.
        Bite your tongue heretic.

Given the nature of what they do of taking people's prized possessions I don't think Mrs. Fredricks cares a whole lot of inapprioate jokes in at least the job gets done. They are mostly around his co-workers anyway so as long as they aren't angry no harm no foul
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Bite your tongue heretic.

Given the nature of what they do of taking people's prized possessions I don't think Mrs. Fredricks cares a whole lot of inapprioate jokes in at least the job gets done. They are mostly around his co-workers anyway so as long as they aren't angry no harm no foul
          No I agree... Shes like not even human. I just think these last two episodes have been a little stupid. And Pete, for the first time.. got on my nerves last night.
          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm an immature idiot, because Pete cracks me up and I would LOVE to work with a guy like that. I work at a corporate office and the jokes he makes are tame compared to many of the ones that go on around here every day. I also agree that "most" of them are around his co-workers so you just have to know their comfort level. I seriously doubt he would do some of that stuff around Mrs. Fredrick!
            sigpic

Comment

Pete does his job well, that's how he keeps it. He doesn't need bedside manner to do it.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I honestly could care less how he keeps his job, this show isn't exactly meant to be realistic and that is why I love it! This show reminds of the good ol SG1 days!

Comment

Working...
                X