PDA

View Full Version : Crossover between Warehouse 13 & Eureka

SG1Commander
July 20th, 2010, 12:34 PM
This could also go in the Warehouse 13 thread, but it doesn't matter. Since there are going to be crossovers between the show, I think this should happen. During the Warehouse 13 episode where Fargo visits, he should make a comment about Artie's resemblance to Carl Carlson; seeing as Saul Rubinek played both characters.

SaberBlade
July 20th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I don't watch Warehouse 14 but I'll be keeping an eye out for this episode just because of Fargo.

SG1Commander
July 20th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I believe the Warehouse 13 episode is August 6, and the Eureka episode is August 9.

Everlovin
July 20th, 2010, 03:53 PM
This is the whole reason I'm watching WH 13 this season! Looking forward to it!

SG1Commander
July 21st, 2010, 05:30 PM
I can't wait!!

Spimman
July 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
This is the whole reason I'm watching WH 13 this season! Looking forward to it!

Well it's a great show all around, but it's also looking like this season may get a little Shippy so you'll like that as well! :D

AnubisJr
July 22nd, 2010, 10:24 PM
wait they are crossing the two shows over?!?!?!?!?! I don't know if I like this idea

SG1Commander
July 23rd, 2010, 05:58 AM
wait they are crossing the two shows over?!?!?!?!?! I don't know if I like this idea

Eureka and Warehouse 13 are two of SyFy's highest rated shows...I think the crossover sounds like a good idea.

Nataku27
July 23rd, 2010, 02:09 PM
I love these two series , a crossover is a wonderful idea ^^

Inquisitor
July 26th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I don't think it is a good idea. One show is about science, the other is about the unknown. They don't mix well.

aretood2
July 30th, 2010, 06:44 AM
I don't think it is a good idea. One show is about science, the other is about the unknown. They don't mix well.

Well... comic book science actually (They have gotten a lot of things wrong plus others don't make sense. I suppose they never meant to actually use science in a realistic manner)...not that I'm complaining. So Comic book science plus the unknown should work if you ask me.

MattSilver 3k
August 1st, 2010, 09:02 AM
You know, a crossover isn't such a huge deal when's it just one character from each show appearing one episode of the other show. If the entire cast of Eureka sat in a room with the entire cast of Warehouse 13 for an episode, we may have problems like "Science Vs Magic" or whatever, but since its just geeky Fargo and geeky Claudia crossing over and being all geek-lovey on each other and probably with some inside jokes about the two shows ("I heard Warehouse 13 gets more attention than Eureka." or something), I think the space-time continuum will survive. I'm looking forward to it, and I don't even watch W13.

But I'm a man, and Claudia as played by Allison Scagawhatever is so very damn gorgeous, and I think I'll survive.

Speaking of, here's a sneak peek of the coming Eureka episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jes6v7sNU&feature=player_embedded

Replicator Todd
August 3rd, 2010, 08:06 PM
Can't wait! Claudia happens to be my favorite W13 character so i'm glad she is going to be on Eureka! :D

Inquisitor
August 5th, 2010, 03:40 AM
You know, a crossover isn't such a huge deal when's it just one character from each show appearing one episode of the other show. If the entire cast of Eureka sat in a room with the entire cast of Warehouse 13 for an episode, we may have problems like "Science Vs Magic" or whatever, but since its just geeky Fargo and geeky Claudia crossing over and being all geek-lovey on each other and probably with some inside jokes about the two shows ("I heard Warehouse 13 gets more attention than Eureka." or something), I think the space-time continuum will survive. I'm looking forward to it, and I don't even watch W13.

But I'm a man, and Claudia as played by Allison Scagawhatever is so very damn gorgeous, and I think I'll survive.

Speaking of, here's a sneak peek of the coming Eureka episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jes6v7sNU&feature=player_embedded

I realise that it really doesn't matter, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
Although, that said, things like Alchemy have been in Eureka before.

Everlovin
August 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Watching the WH13 half of the crossover now and...I think I have another ship! Fargo/Claudia! Super cute!

yessika
August 6th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Watching the WH13 half of the crossover now and...I think I have another ship! Fargo/Claudia! Super cute!

Sign me up for the Fargo/Claudia ship! I love those two :D

Everlovin
August 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Yay! There's two of us!

yessika
August 6th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Yay! There's two of us!

Hurray for us! :P:D

Galileo_Galilee
August 9th, 2010, 11:47 AM
So Claudia's Fargo's love bot now.

Funny.

Merlin_Ascended
August 27th, 2010, 09:14 AM
For some reasons why I dont excactly know but Eureka allmost resembles Area 51 becuse both are the size of a good size town or city and both have advance top secret technology all of them is filled and inhabited but brilliant minded prodigy's. Also "Warehouse 13" also reminds me of "Hanger 18" a top secret military hanger base where they store top seceret projects and technologies like how both Hanger 18 and Area 51 has connections with each other. You know that would be a great idea to have a crossover series between the town of Eureka and Warehouse 13 and make it like they share whats going on both technology wise and top secret wise reguarding unknown and unusal events and timelines and such. From: "Merlin_Ascended". :daniel: ;) :)

poundpuppy29
September 5th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I started watching Eureka because of this cross over and add me to the
Claudia & Fargo Ship

I have seen all of season 4 and have the DVDs for the first 3 seasons on my wish list on amazon can't wait for Xmas so when friends and family ask me what I want I will say Amazon gift certificates so I can grab them and have an awesome new years marathon

leeman15251
November 14th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I forgot about Warehouse 13 intill i saw it on Eureka. Now i'm going back and watching the first season.

Pharaoh Atem
November 20th, 2010, 09:26 PM
13.1 one of my favorite eps of warehouse 13. fargo was awesome