PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a Supernatural moment?

Boo
July 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM
There is a thread like this in the Stargate section so it's worth a shot :)

If you have ever had a moment where your going about your everyday life and then suddenly something reminds you of Supernatural you can share it here! :D

Enjoy!

RodneyIsGodney
July 18th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Every time I turn my computer on I have a Supernatural moment. I have a Dean (Blue Steel) wallpaper/desktop background.:D

Alan Wake
July 18th, 2010, 12:17 PM
I was born. It was very Supernatural.

RodneyIsGodney
July 18th, 2010, 12:24 PM
i was born. It was very supernatural.
lol!:p

Lt. Jeffer
July 18th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Near my home is an house who looks like an hounted house

eviladam
July 19th, 2010, 03:59 AM
Every time I turn my computer on I have a Supernatural moment. I have a Dean (Blue Steel) wallpaper/desktop background.:D

Oh I need that. At the risk of giving my friends more ammo when they acuse me of having a 'man crush' on Dean.

RodneyIsGodney
July 19th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Every time I Google something...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/google-spn-1.jpg
:D

Oh I need that. At the risk of giving my friends more ammo when they acuse me of having a 'man crush' on Dean.

Boo
July 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Every time I Google something...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/google-spn-1.jpg

I have many moments while i'm on the computer :D Supernatural desktop background, profile picture on MSN, profile picture on my Facebook, background for my MSN conversations and a bit too many pictures in my facebook albums.
Not too mention a poster in my bedroom, Sam and Dean dog tags and a Supernatural t-shirt :D

RodneyIsGodney
July 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM

I have many moments while i'm on the computer :D Supernatural desktop background, profile picture on MSN, profile picture on my Facebook, background for my MSN conversations and a bit too many pictures in my facebook albums.
Not too mention a poster in my bedroom, Sam and Dean dog tags and a Supernatural t-shirt :D
I envy you.:cool:

Tsu
July 28th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Many Supernatural moments for me too :D
loads of fanart, fanfics, making a Cas plushie, having a Destiel wallpaper xD not to mention Carry on my Wayward Son as my ringtone :D

Boo
July 28th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Many Supernatural moments for me too :D
loads of fanart, fanfics, making a Cas plushie, having a Destiel wallpaper xD not to mention Carry on my Wayward Son as my ringtone :D

:D Awesome :D

I had one going to someones house. There was a sign that said '9 mile ride' and i misread it as '9 mile road' which caused me to remember the season 1 episode 'Hook man', the opening scene. That episode freaks me out!

starg8fans
July 28th, 2010, 12:17 PM
I have a Supernatural moment every time I see my son. I gave him Dean's skull bracelet for Christmas last year, and he's been wearing it religiously ever since.

Tsu
July 28th, 2010, 12:47 PM
yup, that necklace is awesome, I have it too ^w^ (and keep wearing it :D)

RodneyIsGodney
July 30th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Every time I visit this forum.:D

CKO
July 30th, 2010, 06:03 PM
uhm... goin very crazy. im watching 'How do they do it?' on the science channel... and they keep on mentiong 'colt revolver' *giggles*

RodneyIsGodney
July 30th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Today...while eating Oreos (http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Oreos.gif)

In Lazarus Rising when Dean claws his way out of his pine box, the "dirt" that falls on him, all over his face, is Oreo crumbs.

Boo
July 31st, 2010, 09:31 AM
Today...while eating Oreos (http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Oreos.gif)

In Lazarus Rising when Dean claws his way out of his pine box, the "dirt" that falls on him, all over his face, is Oreo crumbs.

Thats cool. Love Oreos.

Everytime i buy stuff from this website :D

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk/pages/Merchandise.htm

RodneyIsGodney
July 31st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Earlier tonight when I watched DeVour...starring SPN's own Jensen Ackles. There was a coming attraction (trailer) on the DVD for Boogyman which was written by... * drumrolls* ...Eric Kripke.:D

Oh, and at work today I could not stop singing Fire of Unknown Origin under my breath. I found a website (http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-7-3-supernatural/) with lots of SPN ringtones the other day and one of the ringtones is that scene from Hell House. I can't stop listening to them!

Fire of unknown origin took my baby away...

Boo
August 1st, 2010, 04:49 AM
Whenever i see a really tall person Jared always springs to mind

RodneyIsGodney
August 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM
Today I had a Supernatural moment while reading a magazine at work. It was actually a company newsletter type magazine for my store. I was reading about the many stores we have and one of the stores is in Winchester, Mass. I went, "Ooh, Winchester!"Yeah, I'm such a fangirl.:D

I have a Supernatural moment every time I see my neighbors baby boy...Sam. Makes me think of baby Sammy.:D

EDIT: just had me another Supernatural moment... on my walk today I saw an old ('65 - '66) Mustang with the words "Wayward Son" on the back windshield.:D And, of course, I started singing the song.

Boo
August 3rd, 2010, 08:40 AM
Today I had a Supernatural moment while reading a magazine at work. It was actually a company newsletter type magazine for my store. I was reading about the many stores we have and one of the stores is in Winchester, Mass. I went, "Ooh, Winchester!"Yeah, I'm such a fangirl.:D

I have a Supernatural moment every time I see my neighbors baby boy...Sam. Makes me think of baby Sammy.:D

EDIT: just had me another Supernatural moment... on my walk today I saw an old ('65 - '66) Mustang with the words "Wayward Son" on the back windshield.:D And, of course, I started singing the song.

Aw :D My best friends called Sam, he's kind of got the same hair...

A very good song :D

RodneyIsGodney
August 3rd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Aw :D My best friends called Sam, he's kind of got the same hair...
Nifty!:D

A very good song :D
Love the song!

mrscopterdoc
September 9th, 2011, 12:32 PM
we had a Supernatural moment today........hubby drove to the beach but I drove home. While he was driving he listened to talk radio [ick] so when I drove, I asked kiddo for a CD. Hubby started to protest, and kiddo pipes up with "Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole" :lol:

mrscopterdoc
October 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
yesterday kiddo and I went out to eat and guess what song was playing?? "carry on my wayward son" :D

Gatecat
October 28th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Yesterday I played the Haunted House game over at DragonCave, a little game as part of the Halloween event on DC. And as I searched through the house there and collected things for a spell to free a dragon´s spirit I really felt like Sam and Dean. :) And I also always thought: "What would the boys do?" :D

strandrijker
November 4th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Last Monday I went on holiday and had a 3 hour drive. I was thinking about songs that I would like to hear Jensen sing and found that "The Reason" from Hoobastank would be great. 2 minutes later they were playing it on the radio and the song is about 5 years old and not played every other hour or so. And it was a foreign station I listened to.
Ok, but as I heard it I found out that it won't fit to Jensen voice ;-)

Damn, I wanted so tell you about my second supernatural moment during my holiday, but it looks like I'm not allowed to add attachments. I will comre back to that when my status is raised.

strandrijker
November 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM
That was fast!
Thanks to whoever.

So here comes my second supernatural moment.
I did some grocery shopping during my holiday and spotted THIS:

My very first thought was: "NO PIE"

Some of you may probably wonder why I think that this is rare, but you won't find things like this in a German spermarket. At least not the ones that I go to....

Krisz
November 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Sitting on 'Dean's bench'...this scene was filmed in the centre of the town where I live! :D Thankfully I haven't come across 'The Benders' ! :P

Grace
November 7th, 2011, 11:41 AM
So....I woke up this morning...with Heat of the Moment stuck in my head. :P

mrscopterdoc
November 7th, 2011, 01:16 PM
:lol:

strandrijker
November 7th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I hope you're still alive :D

Grace
November 7th, 2011, 02:05 PM
*checks self* Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm alive. We'll see after tonight's round of homework. :P

Lunaeclipse
November 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I was listening to a song (Crazy - Icehouse) and hadn't listened to it for awhile. I couldn't help but laugh when the lyrics said 'If this is all wrong, I don't want it right'.

RodneyIsGodney
November 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Every time my cellphone rings. "Wayward Son" is my ringtone.:D

RodneyIsGodney
November 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM
On the way to work the other day I heard "Wayward Son" on the radio.:D

Grace
November 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM
It is a pretty cool song. :D We rocked out to it on Rock Band the other night. :D *my choice*

In choir, one of the songs is a Latin text and contains the lyrics "Cristo Dei filio"
Is it sad that I thought of Supernatural? :P

RodneyIsGodney
November 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
It is a pretty cool song. :D We rocked out to it on Rock Band the other night. :D *my choice*
And an excellent choice it is too.:D I've never played Rock Band, but, I have seen the video that someone made of the game with Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Cas performing the song. It's fudging AWESOME!:D

Here it is, in case you haven't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jExq64dDAOI

In choir, one of the songs is a Latin text and contains the lyrics "Cristo Dei filio"
Is it sad that I thought of Supernatural? :P
Nope. Not sad at all.;)

Lunaeclipse
November 23rd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Heard Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor from one of my favourite eps Yellow Fever. I could see the whole Dean in the car sequence running in my head. :)

Boo
November 26th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I recently saw someone buying quite a lot of Rock Salt :D

mrscopterdoc
November 26th, 2011, 09:07 AM
:lol: makes you wonder.....

RodneyIsGodney
November 27th, 2011, 03:47 PM
When I was trying to remember the name of an actor that was in the episode of NCIS that we were watching while decorating our x-mas tree. See, mom asked me who the murder was as she couldn't remember. I told her it was the doctor...played by Tori Spelling's husband. I couldn't remember his first name but I know who he's married to. After a few minutes my mom suddenly went "His name is Dean...something." And then I said, "That's it! Dean McDermott...from Due South."

Mom: You couldn't remember that name?

Me: :o

Kind of a Supernatural "D'oh!" moment.:P

mrscopterdoc
November 27th, 2011, 04:12 PM

we were grocery shopping today and I saw "Moose Drool" ale.....I kind you not.....and thought of Sammy :P

RodneyIsGodney
November 27th, 2011, 05:47 PM

we were grocery shopping today and I saw "Moose Drool" ale.....I kid you not.....and thought of Sammy :P

Every time I look at my pencil/pen holder that's sitting on my desk...

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/Crazy4Jensen/HNI_0099-1.jpg

mrscopterdoc
November 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM
okay, now that is *awesome* :D

RodneyIsGodney
November 27th, 2011, 07:27 PM
okay, now that is *awesome* :D
It's a tootsie roll (bank) container that I covered with a picture of a Dean Motivational Poster I printed out. Thought it would make a cool pencil holder cover.:D

mrscopterdoc
November 27th, 2011, 07:31 PM
very creative! ;) I think my hubby might have an issue if I tried that though :P

RodneyIsGodney
November 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
very creative! ;) I think my hubby might have an issue if I tried that though :P
I think so too, heh. And thanks.:)

Lunaeclipse
November 28th, 2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=186011038152583&set=a.185599494860404.48427.182022951884725&type=1&theater
This picture, with the caption "...ever get the feeling someone's in the back seat...frowny face..." (Cass/Misha)

RodneyIsGodney
November 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=186011038152583&set=a.185599494860404.48427.182022951884725&type=1&theater
This picture, with the caption "...ever get the feeling someone's in the back seat...frowny face..." (Cass/Misha)
:lol: Love that pic!

Oh, and I captioned it.;)

Lunaeclipse
November 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM
:lol: Love that pic!

Oh, and I captioned it.;)

lol. I added the quote to the comments/captions part too. :)

strandrijker
December 1st, 2011, 11:08 AM
Ok, two supernatural moments for me today.

First:
Since a few month we have a new colleague at work. He works in a different department so I don't see him often. Perhaps twice a month in the morning when I come in and he comes in at the same time. Today we had an employees meeting and he was standing near me and I couldn't get my eyes off him. I swear he would beat Jared in the "all-dimples-contest". *sigh*
I have to find out if he has a girlfriend.
Next week is our employee christmas party. I hope I have a chance to talk to him.

Second:
My little daughter made a little handicraft angel at school. As I picked her up at school she said:"my little angel is sad"
I asked:" Why?"
She said:"My angel wants to be human"
The first thing that sprang to my mind was: Castiel all banged up in the hospital :)

Boo
December 2nd, 2011, 03:47 AM
I did a mock English Language exam today and one of the texts mentioned a moose, I nearly burst out laughing... :o :rolleyes:

Lunaeclipse
December 2nd, 2011, 10:07 PM
Listening to the song 'Funky Town - Pseudo Echo'

iolanda
December 3rd, 2011, 02:40 AM
I'm going to visit a colleague of mine, he is as tall as Jared, has the same hair as Jared (if not longer) and his wife is tiny compared to him :D They do not look a little bit like Jared and Gen, but the scheme fits. Also - she is a big fan of Jared from his "Gilmore Girls" days :D:D

Grace
December 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I'm home from college for the first time in months and I was teasing my high school aged bother. He called me jerk...it was hard to resist the temptation to call him b!tch. ;)

mrscopterdoc
December 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM

Lunaeclipse
December 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
heard the song 'Eye of the tiger - Survivor' on the radio and started laughing (refernce ep: Yellow Fever). I was glad I wasn't in a car at the time or it would've been even funnier...

RodneyIsGodney
January 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Every time I see a Walmart commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtqMgzUWipM) (advert) on tv. AC/DC's "Back In Black" plays in the background of the ads. The beginning of the song, before the singing starts. I'm reminded of Dean and Sam from season 1 every time one of these commercials air.:D

Grace
January 15th, 2012, 11:59 AM
In San Jose, California, not to far from where I'm from, is a place called the Winchester Mystery House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House). Its a tourist attraction that is said to be haunted. Really neat story. :) I haven't been in ages, but it was really fun.

RodneyIsGodney
January 19th, 2012, 12:51 PM
In San Jose, California, not to far from where I'm from, is a place called the Winchester Mystery House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House). Its a tourist attraction that is said to be haunted. Really neat story. :) I haven't been in ages, but it was really fun.
That is too cool! I wonder why they've never discovered it on the show. Might be a bit surreal for Dean and Sam if they did.

I was watching the premier of American Idol last night and there was a contestant from Winchester Kentucky...I :D and called out "Winchester!".

I had watched an episode of SPN on DVD and when the episode ended I turned off the DVD player and who do I see? Whose is the first face I see? Mark Sheppard's! He was guest starring on Leverage which plays in the afternoons here. I literally screamed (albeit quietly, if there is such a thing) "CROWLEY!"

Every time I see Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester, the elder) in a commercial for an age spot (cover up/reducer - I can't remember what brand - might be Olay) cream. I'm like, "Come on, she's too beautiful to have age spots! Oh, and I all like, "Dean and Sam's mom!" ...and not always in my head.:o

RodneyIsGodney
January 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Just thought of another one...

I heard Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night" on the radio the other day and immediately thought of Dean's line about wearing sunglasses at night.:D

Dean: Calm down? I'm wearing sunglasses at night. You know who does that? No talent douchebags.

Grace
January 31st, 2012, 08:14 PM
This one is on behalf of my roommate, who I introduced to SPN. We just started season three. I also got her to participate in a choral ensemble with me, something she's never done before. Our director was reading Latin lyrics to us, going over pronunciation. After choir she came up to me and remarked that the first thing she thought during the Latin reading was "One of those Supernatural thingys." :P

mrscopterdoc
February 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM
:lol: that is cute Grace

RodneyIsGodney
February 1st, 2012, 01:57 PM
LOL! Love it Grace!:D

Lunaeclipse
February 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Watched a movie called Fallen which had a character named Azazel in it.

Lunaeclipse
February 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Was doing some writing and the song 'Heat Of The Moment -Asia' came on...

geekywraith
March 11th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I read an actor’s autobiography and there was a section about bro-mance. It made me think of Sam and Dean because he talked about a show that he saw as a kid that had an onscreen bro-mance and how two characters cared about each other and were co-dependent…

Boo
March 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM
We're currently studying Hamlet in school and my teacher mentions Cain and Abel quite a lot and I automatically think of Sam and Dean, and Lucifer and Michael

RodneyIsGodney
March 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM
The other day I had a customer who's last name was Dean. Naturally I thought of our Dean.;)

RodneyIsGodney
March 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Saw a package of Singer brand sewing needles and, yes, I thought of Bobby.:D

The Day befor Jared's son, Thomas, was born I saw a picture of a moose on ...something... and I thought: Oooh! Is this a sign? You know, that the baby was gonna be born that day. Happened the day after but, close enough! Coincidence?

When I renamed the recycle bin on my new laptop "The Pit".

Grace
March 26th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I'm still introducing roomies to season 5, and fun stuff always comes out of that. ;)
In my car, hanging from the rearview mirror, I have a new little keychain that a friend made using my white bird's feathers. The bird's name is Angel.
Conversation went like so.
Roomie: What are those feathers from?
Me: My Angel.
Roomie: Your angel? Cas?
Me: LOL! No...my bird, Angel.
Roomie seemed sincerely disappointed. :P

RodneyIsGodney
March 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Ha! Love it!:D

When I was watching Transformers: Dark Of The Moon last night I noticed, near the end of the movie, the two race car autobots were...IMPALAS!!! Albieit bright and shiny new Impalas, but still. I mentally squeed.:D

LtColCarter
April 20th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Was cut off by a car this morning on my drive in to work, and I said, "Balls!"

RodneyIsGodney
April 21st, 2012, 08:25 AM
LOL!!!

I had one but now I can't remember it.:o

RodneyIsGodney
April 25th, 2012, 04:11 PM
-I heard "Wayward Son" on the radio the other day.

-I was reading about celebrity diets in a magazine the other day and one the the diets was The Master Cleans which made me think of Dean (Smith) in "It's A Terrible Life" when he's talking about being on that very same diet when he explains to Sam (Wesson) why he got rid of all the carbs in the house, like the beer Sam couild have gone for.

-When I was reading through the list of ingredients for said diet and got to Cayenne. I could just here Dean (Smith) say: "You said lemon and—what was it? Cayenne and maple syrup,". Yeah, his voice was in my head.

-When I saw a box of Borax at work I immediately thought of SPN and The Leviathans.

RodneyIsGodney
April 27th, 2012, 07:48 AM
I'm doing a Sliders re-watch and saw Jeffery Dean Morgan (John Winchester) in the episode "El Sid" and James Patrick Stuart (Dick Roman) in the episode "Obsession". Oh, and Gillian Barber (Layla's mom in "Faith") in "Gillian Of The Spirits".

RodneyIsGodney
April 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Had me a Dean Special for lunch today. A bacon cheeseburger.:D

Grace
April 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Those are some good ones, RiG! :D LOL!

I have not had many SPN moments recently, unless you count the late nights of research for papers. ;) And the constant music ones that happen on a daily basis, just cuz I like classic rock. :P

RodneyIsGodney
April 28th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Those are some good ones, RiG! :D LOL!
Thanks.:D

I have not had many SPN moments recently, unless you count the late nights of research for papers. ;) And the constant music ones that happen on a daily basis, just cuz I like classic rock. :P
It's something though!

Okay, how 'bout seeing Mitch Pileggi (Grandpa Campbell) in a commercial for the new SyFy movie, "Space Twister", that airs tonight?

Rogue9
April 29th, 2012, 04:48 AM
I was reading through back issues of Taste of Home, when I found a recipe sent in by a woman from Lawrence, Kansas. That was a nice surprise.

RodneyIsGodney
April 30th, 2012, 09:05 AM
@Rogue9: Oh, that was!

Just saw Mark Sheppard (Crowley) in Vegas.

iolanda
May 17th, 2012, 03:12 AM
When we went home from the con in Bad Wildungen, after 2 hrs of driving, I had a fatigue spell and decided to get me a coke from a Burger King next to the Autobahn. The restaurant was very empty and two of the customers looks pretty familiar. Surprise! They had been at the con, too! When I was starting to order one of them said "look out for the corn syrup" which made us laugh so hard that the guy who was taking my order was genuinely puzzled. I wonder if he is looking a little closer now after the ingredients of the stuff he sells.

Grace
May 19th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Drove through Winchester Bay in Oregon while on a road trip. Friend tells me she would keep an eye out for the Impala. ;)

mrscopterdoc
May 20th, 2012, 07:02 AM
We have a Jensen Gym nearby, and a Jensen Automotive, and Dean's Auto Body Shop :D

also passed the town of Winchester in TN

RodneyIsGodney
May 27th, 2012, 05:17 PM
We have a town of Winchester in Ct.:D

Every time I hear Tim McGraw's "Better Than I Used to Be" I think of Sam.;)

Saw an Impala today. Newer, crappy one.

RodneyIsGodney
May 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Had one today at work...but I can't remember it now.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/Myn_M/Supernatural/DeanBI.gif

Boo
May 29th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Watched Rob Benedict, Robert Wisdom, Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino in different episodes of Burn Notice ;)

birthsister
May 29th, 2012, 10:04 AM
RiG! Are you in CT?! I live near the old Winchester factory, and we have a Winchester St. (I keep wanting to steal the sign and hang it in my driveway....)

RodneyIsGodney
May 29th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Watched Rob Benedict, Robert Wisdom, Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino in different episodes of Burn Notice ;)
Cool!

Saw Rob Benedict in an episode of Touch a few weeks ago.

RiG! Are you in CT?!
Yep!

I live near the old Winchester factory, and we have a Winchester St. (I keep wanting to steal the sign and hang it in my driveway....)
Heh, you should so totally do that!

Saw a guy wearing a Winchester Harley Davidson t-shirt, black of course. T-shirt said it was the oldest HD dealer in Virginia.

geekywraith
May 29th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Watched a few minutes of the movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse" yesterday and kept picturing Castiel whenever Misha Collins was on screen. Plus there was an actor that once played a demon in an episode of Supernatural. :D

Lilith
June 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
we've got florescent lights in my kitchen and one of the bulbs is slowly dieing out.... every time it flickers, i exhale extra hard in the hopes that my breath will fog up :p

Lunaeclipse
June 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
The other night I walked outside the house and looked around... and I was thinking 'if this was supernatural I'd be in trouble...'

Lilith
June 21st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Watched a few minutes of the movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse" yesterday and kept picturing Castiel whenever Misha Collins was on screen. Plus there was an actor that once played a demon in an episode of Supernatural. :D

it also has Peter Wingfield, who played Methos, the oldest living immortal on Highlander, and was also the horseman Death for 1000 years.... i was so disappointed when they didn't cast Peter as Death on SPN, not that it was ever an option idt, but i would have squeeled 1000 squeels if he had been :p

RodneyIsGodney
June 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
A bunch of thunderstorms are rolling through my state right now...has me wondering if it's a sign of demonic activity...

Grace
June 22nd, 2012, 12:52 PM
A bunch of thunderstorms are rolling through my state right now...has me wondering if it's a sign of demonic activity...

Better get your devil's traps ready. :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 22nd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Better get your devil's traps ready. :D
And salt my windows and doors.:D

mrscopterdoc
June 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
we saw a car that had yellow headlights on top of the yellow fog lights and I yelled out "Demon Car!" and teen copter said "Get the salt!" :P

RodneyIsGodney
June 22nd, 2012, 05:05 PM
we saw a car that had yellow headlights on top of the yellow fog lights and I yelled out "Demon Car!" and teen copter said "Get the salt!" :P

Lilith
June 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM

gotta love it when the kids join in :p

i'm sitting at work and the temp drops suddenly, the first thing to go thruough my mind is "crap! i have no iron"

geekywraith
June 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
I was waking to a coffee shop and saw a street called Winchester. :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 23rd, 2012, 06:49 AM
gotta love it when the kids join in :p

i'm sitting at work and the temp drops suddenly, the first thing to go thruough my mind is "crap! i have no iron"

I was waking to a coffee shop and saw a street called Winchester. :D
Cool!:D

I'm watching Supernatural right now. Second episode of the day.:D

Lilith
June 23rd, 2012, 07:08 AM
-points to icon- i decided i wanted something SPN themed for a birthday cake this year.... that's not mine, but i wouldn't mind a devils trap cake :p

geekywraith
June 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM
The movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse" with Misha Collins is playing again on TV.
I keep picturing Castiel... :D

Gatefan1976
June 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
The movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse" with Misha Collins is playing again on TV.
I keep picturing Castiel... :D

Has he called anyone Assbutt yet? :lol:

geekywraith
June 23rd, 2012, 06:22 PM
Has he called anyone Assbutt yet? :lol:

Unfortunately he didn't. :D

Grace
June 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Over the last couple days we've had a several unexplained things happen around our house, things being moved and the like. Pretty sure we just had a ghost move in. ;)

LtColCarter
July 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
A friend of mine had her doorbell keep ringing at random times...so she took the batteries out of it, and it still rang with no power. Additionally, she has a little boy who talks to an imaginary friend...when she asked him who he was talking to he said that he was talking to the little baby that lives in his room. My friend did some research and found that the previous owners had a baby die in the house due to an illness.

Gatefan1976
July 1st, 2012, 03:00 PM
And people wonder why stuff like Ghost hunters is popular............... :lol:

LtColCarter
July 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM
And people wonder why stuff like Ghost hunters is popular............... :lol:

Before it went off the air...I used to manage a website and chat room for the show "Paranormal State."

Gatefan1976
July 1st, 2012, 03:10 PM
Before it went off the air...I used to manage a website and chat room for the show "Paranormal State."

THAT would have had some interesting chats going on I bet :)

LtColCarter
July 1st, 2012, 09:50 PM
THAT would have had some interesting chats going on I bet :)

Yeah, and it was cool when Ryan Buell or others from the show were guests in our chats. Plus, it put me in contact with people like Loraine Warren and John Zaffis.

RodneyIsGodney
July 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
Over the last couple days we've had a several unexplained things happen around our house, things being moved and the like. Pretty sure we just had a ghost move in. ;)
*sarcastic Dean voice* Awesome.

A friend of mine had her doorbell keep ringing at random times...so she took the batteries out of it, and it still rang with no power. Additionally, she has a little boy who talks to an imaginary friend...when she asked him who he was talking to he said that he was talking to the little baby that lives in his room. My friend did some research and found that the previous owners had a baby die in the house due to an illness.
Whoa!:eek: That is creepy!

I had a customer the other day and he had one of those car rental key chains and the tag where it describes the make/model/year of the car and I couldn't help but notice what it said. Silver Impala. Didn't see the year though. Probably a newer one, but still, it made me think of Baby. And, of course, the guy who drives her.:D

Rogue9
December 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM
There is a Wendigo Road not far from where I live.

iheartshep
December 11th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I don't know if this would fit but I'll throw it in here.

Like I mentioned over at the Jared P. Thunk Thread......a few weeks ago now hubby and I went to an Outback Steakhouse for lunch, and I looked up from our menu at our server......who looked JUST LIKE S-1 Jared. Doppleganger! So freakin' cute.....dimples and all.

IHS :sheppard:

RodneyIsGodney
December 11th, 2012, 02:27 PM
There is a Wendigo Road not far from where I live.
Wicked!

I don't know if this would fit but I'll throw it in here.

Like I mentioned over at the Jared P. Thunk Thread......a few weeks ago now hubby and I went to an Outback Steakhouse for lunch, and I looked up from our menu at our server......who looked JUST LIKE S-1 Jared. Doppleganger! So freakin' cute.....dimples and all.

IHS :sheppard:
Oh, this definitely fits the bill! And I believe I responded to this in the JP thunk thread back when you posted it there.;)

Krisz
February 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Driving along the highway to work today listening and 'howling' (I wouldn't call it singing) to 'Carry on Wayward Son'on the radio, and just thought of Dean and his music in the Impala. A good SN moment for me, made me smile, a good start to the day. :)

Lilith
March 1st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Driving along the highway to work today listening and 'howling' (I wouldn't call it singing) to 'Carry on Wayward Son'on the radio, and just thought of Dean and his music in the Impala. A good SN moment for me, made me smile, a good start to the day. :)

lol.... i'm like that every time AC/DC plays on the radio... Back to Black is my favourite

The Urban Spaceman
March 7th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Sometimes when I walk/drive around at night, the street lights will sometimes come on/go off on their own as I pass them.

I think I might be a demon/angel/ghost. Possibly all three. Maybe I'm the ghost of an angel who got possessed by a demon due to some frankenscience experiment gone wrong.

Lilith
March 7th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Sometimes when I walk/drive around at night, the street lights will sometimes come on/go off on their own as I pass them.

I think I might be a demon/angel/ghost. Possibly all three. Maybe I'm the ghost of an angel who got possessed by a demon due to some frankenscience experiment gone wrong.

i don't think a demon can possess an angel... even a fallen.... the holy righteousness of their grace would burn a demon to a crisp

The Urban Spaceman
March 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM
But everything can be explained by FRANKENSCIENCE!

Though I suppose I could settle for being a plain old demon or angel or ghost.

...what about a ghost of a demon? I could dual-wield +5 katanas and I would have Iron Golems as my racial enemy.

Also I could make lights flicker. I would be awesome at parties.

Lilith
March 7th, 2013, 11:31 AM
demon ghost's are okay, but why do wanna dual wield +5 katanas? +10 nightmare claws are so much better!

The Urban Spaceman
March 7th, 2013, 11:46 AM
If you want to be a munchkin powergamer you have to dual wield +5 katanas, they're the ultimate munchkin powergaming weapon. Claws are okay I guess but they're totally for creatures that haven't figured out katanas yet, like Wendigos and Werewolves.

Lilith
March 10th, 2013, 04:06 AM
nightmare claws aren't traditional claws.... they're a cross b/t sais and wolverine's snikt and traditionally worn as gauntlets

RodneyIsGodney
March 16th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Only every single day of my life.

Lunaeclipse
March 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Was looking up a word in the dictionary and came across this...

(I have posted this in basic form)
deanery

1. the office or residence of dean
2. the group of parishes presided over by a rural dean

geekywraith
March 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Everytime I watch the show called Community I think of Dean because on the show
there's a character that's the dean of the college. :D

RodneyIsGodney
March 17th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Was looking up a word in the dictionary and came across this...

(I have posted this in basic form)
deanery

1. the office or residence of dean
2. the group of parishes presided over by a rural dean
Interesting... Bet we can come up with a few of our own definitions of "Deanery".;)

Everytime I watch the show called Community I think of Dean because on the show
there's a character that's the dean of the college. :D
Heh, cool.:D

Lilith
March 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Interesting... Bet we can come up with a few of our own definitions of "Deanery".;)

Heh, cool.:D

and then we can upload them to http://urbandictionary.com and then share that link all over tumblr.... i see them becoming very popular very fast :p

RodneyIsGodney
March 19th, 2013, 03:32 PM
and then we can upload them to http://urbandictionary.com and then share that link all over tumblr.... i see them becoming very popular very fast :p
WOW! We so should! I hadn't even thought of that! A thread for it came to mind but...I think I like your idea much better! We'd OWN the internet!!!

mrscopterdoc
May 30th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Driving around the Houston area today I saw Winchester Inn & Suites.....looked like a motel Dean and Sam would stay in. Also saw Jared's Auto Repair and Jensen's Gym :P

RodneyIsGodney
May 31st, 2013, 01:14 PM
Driving around the Houston area today I saw Winchester Inn & Suites.....looked like a motel Dean and Sam would stay in. Also saw Jared's Auto Repair and Jensen's Gym :P
Awesome!:D

Freckles
June 1st, 2013, 08:06 AM
This motel is not far from my house. http://brownsmotel.net/html/rooms.html
I keep expecting to see a certain black Impala when I drive by. It's totally a Winchester stop.

RodneyIsGodney
June 2nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
Yep, you got that right!

fumblesmcstupid
June 4th, 2013, 02:11 AM
My cousin gave me a booze flask and I am looking at it right now and all I think is *sniffs* Bobby.

geekywraith
June 4th, 2013, 03:35 PM
I saw an ep of series called Flashpoint and the "bad guy of the week" was called Misha. In the program the characters said: oh the baby sister’s boy friend has a girls name Misha or Sasha something is the one taking hostages in the house. I thought of Supernatural and the ep the French Mistake. :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
My cousin gave me a booze flask and I am looking at it right now and all I think is *sniffs* Bobby.
Aww!:(

I saw an ep of series called Flashpoint and the "bad guy of the week" was called Misha. In the program the characters said: oh the baby sister’s boy friend has a girls name Misha or Sasha something is the one taking hostages in the house. I thought of Supernatural and the ep the French Mistake. :D
LOL!:P

Every time I turn my computer on. ...my password is "Jensen".:D

Lunaeclipse
June 5th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Saw a pizza man and had to laugh.

fumblesmcstupid
June 6th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I was watching "What's up Tiger Mommy" last night and I farted, and as soon as I did Sam says "Whats that smell". My daughter and I about busted a gut laughing.

LtColCarter
June 10th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I was watching "What's up Tiger Mommy" last night and I farted, and as soon as I did Sam says "Whats that smell". My daughter and I about busted a gut laughing.

:lol: too funny! :D

Lilith
July 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
went to the gym this morning, and if you've ever been to a gym, you know what kind of music they play... it's all pop and hip hop.... songs with a lot of beat and bass to help keep your energy up.... anyways, today, for the first time ever, they played rock music.... first AC/DC's Shook me All Night Long... and then to was followed by that song we all know and love Kansas's COWS... of course they had to play it as i was leaving, so i only listened to half the song, but still....

and i can't help think about dancing!Dean everytime they play the harlem shake [( it's happened a couple of times now.... )]

Lunaeclipse
July 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM
... I always do a double take when I see a man in a tan coloured trench coat... even though I definitely know it won't be Cas.

AtlantisStargate
July 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Everytime i'm in the kitchen with my iron pan and salt :D

Lunaeclipse
September 19th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.

Grace
September 19th, 2013, 11:07 PM
I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck. ;)

Freckles
September 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck. ;)

Ruh-roh. Take flares with you!

RodneyIsGodney
September 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.
Too cool!:D

OMG! I loved that book! Didn't want to put it down! It's my favorite of all the SPN books!