Man of myth and Legend Warehouse 13 Fan Fic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man of myth and Legend Warehouse 13 Fan Fic

I didn't see a specific Warehouse 13 fan fiction thread so I'm posting it here if it's not the right place please let me know so then I can post it to the right place.

Man of myth and Legend

"Come on Pete don't be so annoying the sooner we get to aisle twenty six four b the sooner we can get out of here. You watching the game on your big screen tv and me outside on the porch watching the stars come out with a good book and some tea."

"You know me too well Mika but yet you should be having more fun than sitting alone on a porch with a dusty old book. Mika you need to get out."

"I'll make a deal with you Pete if you get your mind back on work and if we finish at five o'clock I'll join you at the local bar for a beer and I'll be buying the beer all night."

"Making beer and incentive good tactic Mika I admire that."

"So is it a deal or not Pete? I wouldn't think you would be able to pass up free beer."

"Your right I can't it's a deal Mike wait we have to shake on it." He says as she comes back over to him."

"Oh this is silly but alright." Mika says extending her hand to him as they shake hands sealing the deal.

His mind back on the Job at hand and on free beer and leaving the warehouse Pete moves more quickly down the aisle in taking an inventory. Eagerly wanting to finish his half of the work and to leave the warehouse and enjoy free beer.

"Glad to see your more focused Pete."

"With proper motivation I can do anything."

"In this case the motivation being free beer?"

"Precisely but there's more to it than that Mika."

"What might that be?"

"The free beer yes but also the thought of you losing a bet to me is an even more hilarious thought."

"Pete you are impossible." Mika says sighing.

"Ahhh ouch!" Mika says almost tripping.

"Focus Mika don't let him irritate you so badly he is nothing but an annoying over grown child." She says to herself.

Alone over in another aisle Pete continues working on the inventory assigned to him.

"Get back to work Pete oh she needs to get out more and loosen up a bit and have fun once in a while." he mumbles.

"You need to have some fun Mika once in a while rather than hiding in books all the time."

"I have fun in my own way Pete." she grumbles back at him.

"Sticking your nose in a book that you in a nut shell Mika."

"And you the over grown kid who can't concentrate on anything for more than a second."

"Lighten up Mika I'm only having a bit of fun."

"Sometimes I think you have too much fun at times Pete."

"There is no such thing as too much fun Mika."

"Well our definitions of fun are two very different things and get back to work Pete."

Getting back to work Pete starts back on the inventory report for Artie shelves that surround him are lined with artifacts and boxes.

Looking around the aisle he is in he sees an artifact that catches his eyes, "Wow this is cool." he says picking up the artifact.

"Wow I didn't know we had this in the warehouse no way this can't be," Grinning he looks at the identification plaque, "Oh it is yes."

Picking up the sword he realizes he is holding the legendary sword Excalibur from the stories of king author and the Knights of the Round Table. Like he had with the other sword Artie had made can't resist picking up and swinging it around entranced the swords beautiful song that it has as he swings it around.

"Put that artifact away Pete and get back to work."

"How did you know from all the way over in the aisle a few away from mine?"

"I just knew so now put it away whatever it is your playing with and get back to work unless you feel like losing a bet not only to me but to a girl." she says grinning knowing she has pushed his buttons well.

"Fine I'll put it away mom." He says sarcastically as he puts the sword back in it's place. "You sure know how to spoil my fun Mika."

Placing the sword back he accidently knocks down another artifact off the shelf with a sea shell with an iridescent blue liquid in it and a drop falls on his feet slowly soaking into his foot.

"Well at least it didn't brake."

"What didn't brake Pete?"

"Just a shell that fell off the shelf I knocked off the shelf when I put the sword back."

"Pete this isn't like at home where you can be careless when you knock something over here you have to be careful Pete."

"Sorrrrry. Oh would you look at this?" He says finishing the inventory just as it turned five.

"It's five O'Clock and the inventory is done you've lost the bet and the look on your face is priceless."

"Yes so I lost a bet big deal Pete."

"I won the bet, I won." he goats dancing around in a mocking way to anoy Mika for fun.

"I am leaving now and going to go back to the entance to the warehouse and leave you can meet me at Lennas when your done gloating if you want to. It's up to you." Mika says turning to leave

"Ahhh!" he says as pain shoots thorugh his feet.

"What is it Pete?"

"Nothing problibly landed on it wrong when I was running earlier this morning I'm ok."

"Are you done gloating now or do you need a minute more?"

"Well maybe a minute more Mika this is too funny miss got my nose in a book all time looses a bet to me." He gloats as she walks away from him a little bit mad.

"Mika come back I was only having a bit of fun please come back." He asks but she keeps walking away.

Going after her he steps again this time pain corses thorugh his feet, "Mika come back please I need your help!" He shouts.

"Not listeing to you your only going to rub this in my face again and I don't need it."

"Mika it's not about the bet I need your help Mika!"

Letting it go she continues to walk back to the entrance to the warehouse, "Pete!" Mika calls. Turning around she doesn't see him following her, "Pete!" She shouts to him.

"Mika please I need your help please." she hears his fiant voice call out to her turning to look down the aisle she sees him swaying and stumbling on his feet hearing him fall to the floor she runs to him.

"Pete, Pete!" she yells running to him full speed down the aisle.

Will post more soon,
    Tekqueen

HI TekQueen

We really aren't set up for fanfic here. We do have stargate fic, but we're not set up well for other shows' fic. What I'd suggest, perhaps you can upload your fic to a place like www.fanfiction.net (accounts are free) and then you can link to the fic in this thread and people can talk about it in this thread.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

TekQueen -
      First - YAY for WH13 fics.
      Second - it's Myka, not Mika.
      Third - there is an established WH13 fic thread here: Warehouse 13 fanfic - we all post LINKS to our fics since they would take up way too much space if we didn't.

There is also this place: Archive of Our Own that you can use to house/host your fics and then post links.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        HI TekQueen

We really aren't set up for fanfic here. We do have stargate fic, but we're not set up well for other shows' fic. What I'd suggest, perhaps you can upload your fic to a place like www.fanfiction.net (accounts are free) and then you can link to the fic in this thread and people can talk about it in this thread.
        FYI don't know about anyone else, but I've had no luck today getting anything uploaded to FF.net so I gave up. I use Archive of Our Own (see my above reply to TekQueen for a link) as well just to be safe. It's free and easy to use. You do have to go on a waiting list to get an account but generally it only takes a couple of days. OR if you know someone who's willing to send you an invite you can join that way.
        sigpic

Comment

Got it moved to this link where anyone can read the story

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2348877

Comment

Nice. Looks good.
            sigpic
            God Bless America

Comment

I'm the same SunKrux who reviewed your story over at ff.net. Myka is spelled incorrectly however you did correct it in your ff.net post.

Very important fact:
              Pete is a recovering alcoholic so I highly doubt that Myka would use beer as a bet.

Other than that, not a bad fic.
              sigpic

Comment

I had tried to change the beer to pizza in the story it hasn't updated yet dont' know why. Sry about that I had forgotten that fact about pete. When I update for another chapter I'll make a correction there as I am not sure how to correct the story on fan fic.net I got a little lost there.

Thank you for all your help,
                Tekqueen

Comment

ff.net has been having issues lately so don't feel bad. Don't forget to change Mika to Myka. You might want to try Archive of Our Own. It's pretty easy to use. There's a link in one of my other posts.
                  sigpic

Comment

New link to the story revised link, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6156817/1/

Comment

I updated the story here on http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6156817/1/ please do let me know what you think.

Tekqueen

Comment

Working...
                      X