PDA

View Full Version : Vendetta (209) pre-air/discussion

DigiFluid
July 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Airdate: August 31

More of H.G. Wells? I wonder!

Killdeer
August 26th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Here's the preview on Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/watch/173226/warehouse-13-vendetta#s-p1-sr-i1).

lordofseas
August 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM
And TODD. Yay.

aretood2
August 28th, 2010, 05:37 PM
And TODD. Yay.

I don't like that guy >.>...he made Claudia all sad.

jelgate
August 28th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I don't like that guy >.>...he made Claudia all sad.

Such is life. Heartbreak is part of life

aretood2
August 28th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Such is life. Heartbreak is part of life

Well he wasn't anywhere nice about it...and she was crazy about him at the end :(

jelgate
August 28th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Well he wasn't anywhere nice about it...and she was crazy about him at the end :(

Thier is no nice way to break up with someone. She is going to be hurt regardless.

aretood2
August 28th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Thier is no nice way to break up with someone. She is going to be hurt regardless.

Oh well, it was for the best. I don't see her as the dating type either way...it's better like this.

lordofseas
August 29th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Oh well, it was for the best. I don't see her as the dating type either way...it's better like this.

That's what they ALWAYS say. :/

aretood2
August 29th, 2010, 07:17 PM
That's what they ALWAYS say. :/
I don't get it.

lordofseas
August 29th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I don't get it.

When people break up, they always attempt to justify their break-up by saying it's for the best, that they could have done a lot better, that they were much better than their partner, that they're much better off without them. I'm not saying that sometimes that isn't true, but...sometimes, it isn't true. :P

aretood2
August 30th, 2010, 04:11 AM
When people break up, they always attempt to justify their break-up by saying it's for the best, that they could have done a lot better, that they were much better than their partner, that they're much better off without them. I'm not saying that sometimes that isn't true, but...sometimes, it isn't true. :P

Oh I see. Well she did get a tad better as a character after the break off if you ask me. Though she should be inventing things like she did earlier...it's been too long since her last gizmo.

DSG1
August 30th, 2010, 08:17 AM
hmm, they brought back Todd? I wonder why? Claudia clearly dumped him for Fargo so not sure what the fuss is about, guess you didn't see the crossover episode? Oh yeah, Claudia looked heartbroken over Todd lol.

This is supposed to be an Artie episode though so it better be more him less Claudia!!!

I've had enough of her to last me a lifetime.

or better yet I wish they would give Claudia her own dam show and get her the hell off WH13.

That whiny spoiled brat stereotype gets old, fast. (MHO)

I was hoping by now the Claudia love fest would have died out.

mandogater
August 30th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Oh I see. Well she did get a tad better as a character after the break off if you ask me. Though she should be inventing things like she did earlier...it's been too long since her last gizmo.

Her inventing things is what I like most about her character.

lordofseas
August 31st, 2010, 07:49 AM

I do want to see another gizmo.

aretood2
August 31st, 2010, 09:36 AM
Her inventing things is what I like most about her character.
That's one of my favorite things too

I do want to see another gizmo.
Totally.

SunKrux
August 31st, 2010, 02:15 PM
I like that Claudia builds gizmos but I prefer character development over getting more gizmos. Claudia digs into Todd's past and finds some interesting information apparently. Probably why he broke it off with her. It should be an interesting ep.

aretood2
August 31st, 2010, 04:41 PM
I like that Claudia builds gizmos but I prefer character development over getting more gizmos. Claudia digs into Todd's past and finds some interesting information apparently. Probably why he broke it off with her. It should be an interesting ep.

I say he gets zapped...that's just me. I do not want her to ship. There are other ways to develop a character.

SunKrux
August 31st, 2010, 05:15 PM
art2 - you just don't want her to have a relationship because it makes you jealous. :p ;) :D

No you don't HAVE to have a romantic relationship in order for characters to grow, but to NEVER have any character develop a loving romantic relationship for some of us is kinda boring. We develop those in real life, why shouldn't tv show characters? yeah, yeah I know all you anti-shippers don't like it but whatever. ;) :p

aretood2
August 31st, 2010, 06:09 PM
art2 - you just don't want her to have a relationship because it makes you jealous. :p ;) :D

No you don't HAVE to have a romantic relationship in order for characters to grow, but to NEVER have any character develop a loving romantic relationship for some of us is kinda boring. We develop those in real life, why shouldn't tv show characters? yeah, yeah I know all you anti-shippers don't like it but whatever. ;) :p

no, I don't want her all to myself silly.

We are not all crazy about relationships...some of us can wait...And I just want to see a cool character like that you know. And I just don't see her as a dater. But oh well...I just watched the episode....>.>

SunKrux
August 31st, 2010, 06:27 PM
no, I don't want her all to myself silly.

Could have fooled me. ;)

We are not all crazy about relationships...some of us can wait...And I just want to see a cool character like that you know. And I just don't see her as a dater. But oh well...I just watched the episode....>.>

Some of us are, they're interesting because it can tell you a lot about a person and how they relate to people in general. But that's just me. ;)

I still have a couple hours before it airs on the West coast.

aretood2
August 31st, 2010, 06:30 PM
Could have fooled me. ;)

Some of us are, they're interesting because it can tell you a lot about a person and how they relate to people in general. But that's just me. ;)

I still have a couple hours before it airs on the West coast.

Don't let my fanboyness fool you :P

There are other types of relationships...like sisterly and the whole father daughter thing...Brother sister thing with Pete... Friend with Leena.

You'll like this one me thinks. It has a little bit of drama, humor, suspense, and a new face to the Warehouse hierarchy.

SunKrux
August 31st, 2010, 06:47 PM
Don't let my fanboyness fool you :P

There are other types of relationships...like sisterly and the whole father daughter thing...Brother sister thing with Pete... Friend with Leena.

You'll like this one me thinks. It has a little bit of drama, humor, suspense, and a new face to the Warehouse hierarchy.

I know there are other types of relationships, I've been around for a few decades my friend. ;) I happen to like all kinds of relationships.

I'm sure I will like it, I've yet to not like an ep of the show. Some more than others. :D