PDA

View Full Version : "Blockade" (219) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread Spoilers

KEK
July 10th, 2010, 08:06 PM
PG15 also writes: “1. Are all the Season 2 episode slots filled at this point?

Answers: 201: Intervention, 202: Aftermath, 203: Awakening, 204: Pathogen, 205: Cloverdale, 206: Trial and Error, 207: The Greater Good, 208: Malice, 209: Visitation, 210: Resurgence, 211: Deliverance, 212: Twin Destinies, 213: Alliances, 214: Hope, 215: Seizure, 216: The Hunt, 217: (Rob’s script), 218: (Carl’s script), 219: Blockade, 220: Gauntlet. Yep. All we need are a couple of titles.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/july-10-2010-proper-script-planning-out-and-around-the-office-pics-another-masked-review-the-pineapple-diaries-2-mailbag/

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
July 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM
maybe whereever the destiny is going it's going to be blockaded by the blue aliens?

PG15
July 11th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Update:

Boris writes: “1) Who are the writers of the last episodes you give out in this post: 215: Seizure, 219: Blockade, 219: Blockade, and 220: Gauntlet? [...]”

Answers: 1) 215, Seizure – Remi Aubuchon, 216, The Hunt – Joseph Mallozzi, 217 – Robert Cooper script, 218 – Carl Binder script, 219, Blockade – Linda McGibney, 210, Gauntlet – Paul Mullie, [...]

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/07/11/july-11-2010-he-does-it-again-afternoon-soccer-with-the-guys-the-pineapple-diaries-part-iii-mailbag/

xxxevilgrinxxx
July 12th, 2010, 05:23 AM
maybe they'll be blockaded by earth :D

EllieVee
July 12th, 2010, 05:30 AM
maybe they'll be blockaded by earth :D

LOL, Earth having decided that they don't want any of the wrong people back.

Pharaoh Atem
July 12th, 2010, 05:49 AM
maybe whereever the destiny is going it's going to be blockaded by the blue aliens?

their in another galaxy

Egle01
July 12th, 2010, 07:49 AM
This episode title sounds fun! :D

Scott7070
July 12th, 2010, 11:04 AM
It goes with episode 20 = Gauntlet...

A Gauntlet probably refers to some sort of trial, trying to get past certain obstacles to reach a destination. Hence 'Blockade' = the obstacles from the 'Gauntlet'. I'm thinking a new (or maybe current) alien species trying to prevent the Destiny from getting to where it wants to go!

Kanten
July 12th, 2010, 01:25 PM
their in another galaxy

If you're to assume that a race with FTL, mind-probe and super translator technology is incapable of intergalactic travel.

KEK
July 12th, 2010, 01:43 PM
their in another galaxy

I think in one of the episodes Rush mentions that the Destiny has become an obsession for them, and that they've been trying to get on the ship for a long time. Presumably they can follow it between galaxies.

AtlantisAssassin
July 12th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Based on the fact that the episode is being called Blockade, i think we may run into some race that has technology that can disable FTL technology, maybe using a special type of pulse wepeon or through the use of special ships, like the Interdictors in Star Wars and they basically block the Destiny's path and the episode will either have us run into them and being stopped by them or this race is a recuring villian in this season, like the blue aliens in season 1, and they finally catch up or get ahead of Destiny.

jelgate
July 12th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I think in one of the episodes Rush mentions that the Destiny has become an obsession for them, and that they've been trying to get on the ship for a long time. Presumably they can follow it between galaxies.

Thats a big assumption. Nothing proves that have intergalactic engines

KEK
July 12th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Well Destiny doesn't seem to stay particularly long in one galaxy if the map is anything to go by, and Rush said:

RUSH: No, I don't know. But what I do know is they've been tracking this ship for some time - long, long before we got here. For them, Destiny's something like an obsession.

jelgate
July 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Well Destiny doesn't seem to stay particularly long in one galaxy if the map is anything to go by, and Rush said:

RUSH: No, I don't know. But what I do know is they've been tracking this ship for some time - long, long before we got here. For them, Destiny's something like an obsession.
Thats too vague for me. I need more concrete information about how long Destiny stays in a galaxy or how long the blues obessesed over Destiny

spinny magee
July 13th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Hmm from what we have seen, each episode thus far has had it's title some how tie in with the story line.

Can't wait till next year for the season finale I guess :/

EllieVee
July 13th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Could be about plumbing.

KEK
July 13th, 2010, 02:55 AM
It could if the title were blockage ;)

PG15
July 13th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hmm from what we have seen, each episode thus far has had it's title some how tie in with the story line.

No, that can't be right.

Scott7070
July 14th, 2010, 02:46 AM
No, that can't be right.

Yeah I agree - haven't noticed that at all, sorry.

spinny magee
July 16th, 2010, 12:32 AM
No, that can't be right.

Ok then

Air: They needed air
Darkness: The ship went dark
Light: The ship went back bright (vague yes but works :D)
Water: They needed water( Same as above :) )
Earth: Had a plan to get back to earth
Time: solar flare/time travel story
Life: Showing life background with Camille and Young....scott too
Justice: Theres a trial looking for justice
Space: Theres a battle in space ( a bit vague yes but hey it works)
Divided: The crew is divided in this episode in a standoff
Faith: Alot about faith in this episode
Human: Human chromosones turns out to be a kind of key
Lost: Greer scott chloe and Eli are lost
Sabotage: James sabotages ship
Pain: Goes through some peoples fears and pains....Rush deals some too
Subversion: Espionage need I say more?
Incursion: There is an incursion on destiny.

:D

PG15
July 16th, 2010, 12:34 AM
I guess sarcasm and Teh Internetz really doesn't mix after all. :p

Scott7070
July 16th, 2010, 02:32 AM
I guess sarcasm and Teh Internetz really doesn't mix after all. :p

I guess not heh?!

(although, secretly I was hoping for that answer! lol)

Jumper_One
September 2nd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Linda is working on episode 19, Blockade.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/september-2-2010-behind-the-scenes-pics-of-that-super-secret-set-production-update/

Jumper_One
September 27th, 2010, 06:37 PM
[...] Brad is working on his pass on episode 19, Blockade. [...]
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/september-27-2010-back-in-familiar-territory-production-update-pics/

Jumper_One
November 5th, 2010, 09:20 PM
AND also watched the director’s cut of #219, Blockade. Well, if we weren’t low on ammo before we certainly will be after this episode. Great performances all around (as usual) but David Blue is especially good in this one. And the ending…well, what happens to one character is heartrending – but such is life.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/november-5-2010-production-update-louis-tells-us-about-the-infamous-camera-prank/

knowles2
December 4th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Somebody going to die somebody going to die

KEK
January 21st, 2011, 09:58 PM
Concept Art:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7799/img2030xw.jpg

Jumper_One
February 9th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Today, we went in and watched the Day 1 mix of Blockade and the Day 2 mix of Common Descent, taking a break in between to eat lunch and approve visual effects for The Hunt (revised) and Gauntlet (temps). [...]
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/february-8-2011-when-one-door-closes-another-opens-this-time-before-you-leave-remember-to-bring-the-keys-with-you/

FoX-1028
April 12th, 2011, 12:27 PM
zOmg someone please find more info about this episode, im getting really curious :(

KEK
April 12th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I suspect it ties in heavily with what happens in Common Descent and/or Epilogue, and that's why we haven't heard much.

ns2
April 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah David Blue said on twitter that last 4 episodes are very connected

FoX-1028
April 16th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Yea... "Mallozzi implied that the finale may be related to the mid-season finale, "Resurgence," and the graveyard of wrecked ships discovered by Destiny."

So the last 4 episode are all related to the drones? :D

Mr Evil 37
April 16th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Since Mallozzi says that the crew will be low on ammo by the end of "Blockade", that implies that there will be some kind of planet-side battle or another incursion to Destiny (I hope the former).

Also, the title itself implies that either Destiny is being blockaded by some kind of huge force (probably the drones), or that the crew needs to reach something on a planet that is being blockaded; the homeworld of the creators of the drones? The Ursini homeworld? The homeworld of the Novus colony discovered in "Common Descent" and "Epilogue"? Perhaps the finale, "Gauntlet", has Destiny trying to break through the blockade?

All this speculation is making me very excited for the final four episodes :P

FoX-1028
April 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM
NEW! April 20 - "Attacking drones return when the Destiny tries to recharge in a star. Eli proposes a risky alternative, which requires the rest of the crew to gate to a nearby planet for safety, where they find an abandoned city."

Finally some info of the episode but I saw this same info for Common Descent some weeks ago -_-

KEK
April 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I think a lot of the media outlets got the Common Descent and Blockade premises mixed up.

This should be the one with the Blue Giant.

woolsey
April 25th, 2011, 02:03 PM
have any pics been realeased jet?

KEK
April 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Nope, and I don't suppose they will be until after Epilogue has aired.

morbosfist
April 25th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Oh great,
Drones went and killed them.

FoX-1028
April 25th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Ohhhh yeaaa Drones in a planet again :D
Here we go last 2 :( looks like they gonna be the best ones!

Spidey3121
April 25th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Just saw the SyFy promo... very Earth like planet the seem to have found themselves on :-/

morbosfist
April 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
What did you think was going to happen? They're going to the Novan colony world.

KEK
April 25th, 2011, 11:16 PM
2x19 Blockade Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo2UkXEUmA

KEK
April 25th, 2011, 11:25 PM
2x19 Blockade Sneak Peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCrsXqtkWJk

Daveed
April 26th, 2011, 04:57 AM
2x19 Blockade Promo

OMG...it looks like 'Novus 2' or something. See that "Kand-e-Mart" at around 0:07? It has too much in common with Earth...

knowles2
April 26th, 2011, 05:26 AM
I do not think that the Novan colony world, I think it looks far to primitive . An it also does not match up with the timelines that we have been given so far.

They only decided to use vessels to leave there planet because the stargate was destroyed, that was 30 years ago. The journey they were undertaking was going to take 300 hundreds years to complete. An they probably left less than 20 years ago. Presuming of cause that it would take many years to design and build vessels able to travel to the colony. I presuming the new colony would be the planet where we first encountered the Novas.

I think these people may be a third group humans that left the Novas world sometime ago and Rush found it buried in the database they manage to retrieve from Novas.

Solokiller
April 26th, 2011, 05:54 AM
The people from Novas colonized multiple worlds, the ships were sent off in the direction of another one of these colonies, most likely the one the Destiny comes across in this episode.

Rylor
April 26th, 2011, 06:34 AM
OMG...it looks like 'Novus 2' or something. See that "Kand-e-Mart" at around 0:07? It has too much in common with Earth...

Agreed. It must be connected to Novus. They mentioned an evacuation through the stargate in "Epilogue". Maybe this world is where they went.

Solokiller
April 26th, 2011, 09:44 AM
43 images from this episode are on the mgm stargate site, but it's rather slow at the moment: http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2842/index.html

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 26th, 2011, 11:21 AM
looks like varro is back on his feet.

morbosfist
April 26th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Varro's too tough to be killed by some wussy concrete floor that has to wait for him to fall on it.

woolsey
April 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM
i just hope we will find out something about who built the drones

Starsaber
April 26th, 2011, 02:03 PM
The description is making me think there's more to these drones than we thought before. It implies that they have a purpose in chasing Destiny, not just a command (i.e. see ship -> attack it). And it implies more coordination among the command ships than I thought.

woolsey
April 26th, 2011, 02:22 PM
i hope they explain this purpose in the next two episodes, or at least on malozzi's blog

Daveed
April 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I hope we get some answers during the last eps regarding the origin of the drones. I mean we have no idea who built them... (I doubt they're from Novus though).

Man, too many questions, probably most of them will be left unanswered. I wish Brad would at least answer some of them after the finale..

TuKwick_1
April 26th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Who do you think is going to die? it says that its going to be a heart wrench-er or something like that.... so think big character.... Eli? that only one that stays back with the ship.... or will it be someone on the ground? Scott, taking a blast from a drone? Thoughts?

escyos
April 27th, 2011, 01:28 AM
The description is making me think there's more to these drones than we thought before. It implies that they have a purpose in chasing Destiny, not just a command (i.e. see ship -> attack it). And it implies more coordination among the command ships than I thought.

not really, they are programmed to attack technology and seeing as they cant attack a fully charged destiny, they found a way around it

Rylor
April 27th, 2011, 02:48 AM
I like the fact that they adapt and try to cut Destiny off from her fuel supply. What do you think, will we learn more about the drones origin or purpose in the last two episodes?

spinny magee
April 27th, 2011, 04:28 AM
My bets are a small group stays on Destiny whilst the easy pickings- i mean majority of the crew go down for shelter. Drones start raining it down, someone is killed, ends with a standoff on the planet.

I'm thinking Volker is in for it this episode, he has been the Riley of season 2 so far.

TuKwick_1
April 27th, 2011, 04:44 AM
It does seam as if Volker is the Riley right now, that is a great guess spinny magee

woolsey
April 27th, 2011, 07:27 AM
my money is on volker as well, but i wouldnt count out james or park jet.

kimmyg
April 27th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I've had a feeling for awhile that it will be Volker. Loosing James or Park would be just as bad. Hell, loosing any of them will be bad.

garhkal
April 27th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Concept Art:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7799/img2030xw.jpg

NICE.. Was that one of the weapons recovered from Novus?>

I do not think that the Novan colony world, I think it looks far to primitive . An it also does not match up with the timelines that we have been given so far.

Maybe it was one of the other colonies sent out. Or a group of one of the 2 main nations who decided to leave before things got too hot.

I like the fact that they adapt and try to cut Destiny off from her fuel supply. What do you think, will we learn more about the drones origin or purpose in the last two episodes?

That is some critical thinking.. Since they only saw us ONCE recharge in a sun.

s09119
April 27th, 2011, 04:51 PM
That is some critical thinking.. Since they only saw us ONCE recharge in a sun.

We are talking about machines here, they tend to be very good at that :P

AndSoItBegins
April 28th, 2011, 05:51 AM
I've had a feeling for awhile that it will be Volker. Loosing James or Park would be just as bad. Hell, loosing any of them will be bad.

Its highly unlikely they would kill off Volker after putting him through that situation in "Hope" and killing off his "other" self as seen in "Epilogue". If anything I'm more worried about Greer. They have been foreshadowing his death all season. Telford's speech in the car during "Cloverdale", Varros's speech to him in "The Hunt" and even Gree's talk with James in that same episode.

Kassian
April 28th, 2011, 11:14 AM
I like SGU, but the drones? One word: boring

Epilogue should have been the final episode, because with some little changes it was a phantastic ending.

woolsey
April 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
what about scott or chloe, could we go on without them.

KEK
April 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM
NICE.. Was that one of the weapons recovered from Novus?>

"Lucian Alliance Rocket Launcher"

garhkal
April 28th, 2011, 07:26 PM
We are talking about machines here, they tend to be very good at that :P

In that case i would not think just pure machines WOULD be capable.. they would be limited to their programming..

"Lucian Alliance Rocket Launcher"

Ah.. Didn't read it properly. Thanks for the correction.

kudra
April 30th, 2011, 02:31 PM
my money is on volker as well, but i wouldnt count out james or park jet.

I'm a bit worried for Park because I read she stays on Destiny with Eli and Rush and you know there's no way Eli or Rush are going to get it. I hope it's not any of the women - they already killed off Ginn and Perry this season & gave TJ a terminal illness.

KEK
April 30th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Do we know for sure someone dies in this episode?

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 02:39 PM
from gateworld's spoilers - emphasis is gateworld's own:

"AND also watched the director's cut of #219, 'Blockade.' Well, if we weren't low on ammo before we certainly will be after this episode. Great performances all around (as usual) but David Blue is especially good in this one. And the ending ... well, what happens to one character is heartrending – but such is life."
(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)it's indicative, at least. though reading it carefully, i can't help wondering if...eli's mum maybe, as david blue is specified. or perhaps another character's family member, and eli supports them.

kimmyg
April 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM
[/spoilers]it's indicative, at least. though reading it carefully, i can't help wondering if...eli's mum maybe, as david blue is specified. or perhaps another character's family member, and eli supports them.

Good point, I hadn't thought of Eli's mom. I still wonder though as looking at the released photos on MGM Stargate site, there are two shots of Young at the Gate (one with Eli and one by himself) and he's looking rather forlorn as if he has some bad news to impart. Could be it will affect Eli greatly as he works closely with Volker, Brody and Park.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Good point, I hadn't thought of Eli's mom. I still wonder though as looking at the released photos on MGM Stargate site, there are two shots of Young at the Gate (one with Eli and one by himself) and he's looking rather forlorn as if he has some bad news to impart. Could be it will affect Eli greatly as he works closely with Volker, Brody and Park.

true, though on brody: i can't see it being him. i mean, i think he's well played but... no one seems to like him very much, and in epilogue he became alienated from the alt crew even further. i don't think our crew outright dislike him, but he's not close to anyone.

kimmyg
April 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
true, though on brody: i can't see it being him. i mean, i think he's well played but... no one seems to like him very much, and in epilogue he became alienated from the alt crew even further. i don't think our crew outright dislike him, but he's not close to anyone.

Except Young relies on Brody quite alot to keep the ship repaired. He's an engineer and to loose that expertize would be a tough blow to the maintenance of the ship. Not that loosing someone isn't important too. Yes, AU-Brody was a bit of a problem, but our Brody, hasn't displayed any of that behavior. He's been Young's man since Trial & Error and in several episodes Brody has clearly shown disdain for Rush with his looks.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Except Young relies on Brody quite alot to keep the ship repaired. He's an engineer and to loose that expertize would be a tough blow to the maintenance of the ship. Not that loosing someone isn't important too. Yes, AU-Brody was a bit of a problem, but our Brody, hasn't displayed any of that behavior. He's been Young's man since Trial & Error and in several episodes Brody has clearly shown disdain for Rush with his looks.

only eli really hero-worshipped rush to be fair, and even he's gotten over it.

but, while brody is young's man, it's also true that young uses him. they're not friends, and brody's advice isn't first on the list. same goes for eli really - they work together, they're not fighting each other, but they're not close either.

in fact, the closest person to brody seems to be volker - and the two of them have enough differences, as shown in brody's disdain for 2001:space odyssey theme, and volker's (along with the rest of the crew) laughter at futura.

he's an important engineer, however he's not the only one - volker and park have actual friends among the crew, as do eli and rush. eli isn't really an engineer, but he's not much of anything either and he jumps in to do what he can.

brody's greatest contribution to destiny thus far, in my opinion, has been the brewery :p

even to the audience, i don't know if losing brody would be such a big deal. i think my other suggestion earlier would be bigger - as the audience would sympathise to a great extent.

there's also another couple of characters...who have people at home that would cause the audience to sympathise. chloe's mum headed into alcoholism and depression, which could have some nasty side effects. scott has a son - if an accident happened, it would be pretty bad. both of them are friends with eli, so he'd be in a position to sympathise with, and support them in such a time.

i've no idea who it'll be, nor really do i have any preference... that's not true, actually i do have one but it won't happen :p just calling out ideas.

KEK
April 30th, 2011, 04:06 PM
This is what Pop Culture Zoo had to say. Difficult to tell how spoilery it actually is:

Alien drones create a blockade of viable power sources forcing Destiny to recharge in a star so hot it could destroy the ship. Eli proposes a risky plan which requires the rest of the crew to gate to a nearby planet for safety, where they find an abandoned city. Park makes a decision that could prove disastrous.

Here we are at the penultimate episode of Stargate Universe and it ay be the best episode yet, if not one of the most heartbreaking (next week’s finale takes that award, but more on that in a few days). Yet, in many ways it is actually one of the most uplifting as we see the crew finally acting like, well, a crew. It feels like the entire season has been leading up to this as we see everyone acting in harmony with determination towards a common goal. Even the last Lucian Alliance member, Varro, fits in and is, possibly for the first time, treated as an equal by Young and everybody else. Unfortunately, this episode also reveals how much of a threat the drones and their command ships have become. The drones have become SGU‘s analogue to the Replicators, except they are far worse. While the Replicators had some sort of guiding intelligence that became more pronounced over time, the drones are simply mindless automatons bent on eradicating any and all technology. This makes them infinitely more scary, especially with increasing encounters with them.

This episode was written by Linda McGibney, who was responsible for the superb “Alliances” earlier in the season. In both her scripts, McGibney shows a deftness at handling emotional, insular stories marked by characters handling a situation from two distinct locations, a skill that is perfect for Stargate Universe. Veteran director Andy Mikita is always expert at giving us unique angles and avoiding the mundane with what he shows us in the camera. He basically has two locations to deal with here, but manages to make them look exciting and dynamic.

Of course, the highlight of any given Stargate Universe episode is always the brilliant acting. This week, David Blue and Robert Carlyle play off each other magnificently and are pretty riveting to watch. There are some great little moments and snippets of dialogue between Louis Ferreira and Ming-Na that are beautifully done as wel las the always fun banter from and between Peter Kelamis and Patrick Gilmore. Given all that, this week Jennifer Spence absolutely steals the show. She pulls out all the stops as Lisa Park makes an ultimately heartbreaking decision. You just know from the moment she decides to stay on the ship something horrible is going to happen to her and it is with increasing anxiety that we watch the events that slowly lead to tragedy. Spence knocks it out of the park (pun possibly intended) and proves her acting mettle right up there with the great Carlyle.

Sounds like...

Either Park dies, someone close to her dies or someone dies because of her.

garhkal
April 30th, 2011, 09:55 PM
With those 2 spoilers, i am leading to parks dying.

woolsey
May 1st, 2011, 05:14 AM
farewell Park, we will allways remember you.

wabbit42
May 1st, 2011, 08:12 AM
farewell Park, we will allways remember you.

No spoilers there

Save Chloe
May 1st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Park didn't really become a "primary" character until Riley died earlier this season, so it makes sense that they were working on killing her off at the right time for dramatic purposes.

morbosfist
May 1st, 2011, 10:53 AM
I sure hope not, but I could see them doing it.

Keeper
May 1st, 2011, 11:20 AM
No spoilers there

to be fair, the thread is titled for spoilers :p

wabbit42
May 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM
to be fair, the thread is titled for spoilers :p

To be fair...... fair enough ;-)

Kassian
May 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM
That sucks, that´s all I have to say.

KEK
May 1st, 2011, 07:15 PM
I'm sceptical that it's actually her that dies. If it were then I don't think that review would have been so blatant about it.

kimmyg
May 1st, 2011, 11:24 PM
Has SPACE put out a promo for Blockade yet? I haven't been able to find one.

Barroth
May 2nd, 2011, 01:40 AM
Has SPACE put out a promo for Blockade yet? I haven't been able to find one.

Its on the SGU-Site of the SPACE-Channel, a nice promo

KEK
May 2nd, 2011, 02:21 AM
I can't find it :/

wabbit42
May 2nd, 2011, 02:38 AM
I can't find it :/

Me neither :\

Artemis-Neith
May 2nd, 2011, 02:40 AM
Try this link (http://www.spacecast.com/Stargate-Universe.aspx), last time it worked for me. If not go to "What's on" on the right side, middle, and click on Tuesday, and then on "Stargate Universe".

But you're right, most of the time you get random clips.

KEK
May 2nd, 2011, 03:53 AM
Even then I don't think they have a Blockade promo up, just Epilogue, unless it's not listed.

Artemis-Neith
May 2nd, 2011, 04:01 AM
I've seen it, so, it exists. It's just not easy to get through it. They have more or less the same pictures as SyFy, just at the very end one short new scene.

Somehow I think the scene I mentioned has to do with this (http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/march-16-2011-some-sgu-behind-the-scenes-action-okay-gotta-go/) blog entry from JM.

morrismike
May 2nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
what about scott or chloe, could we go on without them.
You're kidding right?