This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Blockade" (219) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread Spoilers

PG15 also writes: “1. Are all the Season 2 episode slots filled at this point?

Answers: 201: Intervention, 202: Aftermath, 203: Awakening, 204: Pathogen, 205: Cloverdale, 206: Trial and Error, 207: The Greater Good, 208: Malice, 209: Visitation, 210: Resurgence, 211: Deliverance, 212: Twin Destinies, 213: Alliances, 214: Hope, 215: Seizure, 216: The Hunt, 217: (Rob’s script), 218: (Carl’s script), 219: Blockade, 220: Gauntlet. Yep. All we need are a couple of titles.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ies-2-mailbag/

maybe whereever the destiny is going it's going to be blockaded by the blue aliens?

Comment

Update:

Boris writes: “1) Who are the writers of the last episodes you give out in this post: 215: Seizure, 219: Blockade, 219: Blockade, and 220: Gauntlet? [...]”

Answers: 1) 215, Seizure – Remi Aubuchon, 216, The Hunt – Joseph Mallozzi, 217 – Robert Cooper script, 218 – Carl Binder script, 219, Blockade – Linda McGibney, 210, Gauntlet – Paul Mullie, [...]
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-iii-mailbag/

Comment

maybe they'll be blockaded by earth
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          maybe they'll be blockaded by earth
          LOL, Earth having decided that they don't want any of the wrong people back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            maybe whereever the destiny is going it's going to be blockaded by the blue aliens?
            their in another galaxy
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This episode title sounds fun!
              sigpic

Comment

It goes with episode 20 = Gauntlet...

A Gauntlet probably refers to some sort of trial, trying to get past certain obstacles to reach a destination. Hence 'Blockade' = the obstacles from the 'Gauntlet'. I'm thinking a new (or maybe current) alien species trying to prevent the Destiny from getting to where it wants to go!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  their in another galaxy
                  If you're to assume that a race with FTL, mind-probe and super translator technology is incapable of intergalactic travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    their in another galaxy
                    I think in one of the episodes Rush mentions that the Destiny has become an obsession for them, and that they've been trying to get on the ship for a long time. Presumably they can follow it between galaxies.

Comment

Based on the fact that the episode is being called Blockade, i think we may run into some race that has technology that can disable FTL technology, maybe using a special type of pulse wepeon or through the use of special ships, like the Interdictors in Star Wars and they basically block the Destiny's path and the episode will either have us run into them and being stopped by them or this race is a recuring villian in this season, like the blue aliens in season 1, and they finally catch up or get ahead of Destiny.
                      Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        I think in one of the episodes Rush mentions that the Destiny has become an obsession for them, and that they've been trying to get on the ship for a long time. Presumably they can follow it between galaxies.
                        Thats a big assumption. Nothing proves that have intergalactic engines
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well Destiny doesn't seem to stay particularly long in one galaxy if the map is anything to go by, and Rush said:

RUSH: No, I don't know. But what I do know is they've been tracking this ship for some time - long, long before we got here. For them, Destiny's something like an obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            Well Destiny doesn't seem to stay particularly long in one galaxy if the map is anything to go by, and Rush said:

RUSH: No, I don't know. But what I do know is they've been tracking this ship for some time - long, long before we got here. For them, Destiny's something like an obsession.
                            Thats too vague for me. I need more concrete information about how long Destiny stays in a galaxy or how long the blues obessesed over Destiny
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Hmm from what we have seen, each episode thus far has had it's title some how tie in with the story line.

Can't wait till next year for the season finale I guess :/
                              Tst

Comment

Working...
                              X