Stargate black oprations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate black oprations

I have been reading lots of fan fics lately and I have come up with one of my own as I’m not the most experienced I was hoping someone will give us a hand so hear it is

my Fic it set in 2021 a lot has happed since the series ended among this was earth having to revel the program to the world and it was not very well resaved many government had to quit and so forth due to this the gate was moved and now it is 100% transparent and due to having to supply stuff to all the ships and gate is almost not in use and this brings my story about

it is set on a base called the Zeta site and project name is Agincourt it is a world with no gate and home of 100 people who do the dirty work they uses the most advance earth Tec and it is like they go in do their job and leave and there is no witnesses their ship is one of two they use the X410 it is a alcesh size that uses a perfect cloaking device it is undetectable it uses drop pods with the same cloaking system to prevent people detecting the beaming and so forth and a classic tel’taks.

The primary directive of them it to do what it takes to protect earth and that is more compounded by the fact that they do not exist not even the SGC knows about them they use state of the art technology like optical clocks they assonate people blow up ships every so often empty ship turn up at earth. It will need help as I am not the best righter.
Working...
X