This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are Pegasus Gates made of?

Ive been thinking, we've found no evidence that the ancients used naquadha in pegasus and im that sure if a naquadha gate would work the way the atlantis gates do, its seems more electronic and digitalised, maybe its a mixture of naquadha and other minerals?!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Magic!

It's probably Naquadah covered with a thin layer of Trinium or just Naquadah with some paint on it

Comment

Maybe they fused together few atoms and created a totally new and more efficient metal to build stargates.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Kinda be funny if it was made from a stable form of Naquadria.
        sigpic
        I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
        'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
        'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Haha.. but forcing the Stargate then to extreme forms of heat could quite possible turn it unstable and ...BOOM!

The only way I think it would be possible to turn it stable is to find an Isotope (Naquadriah is an isotope of Naquadah) OR react it with something else like Rice Krispie Bars.

Comment

If anyone could find a way to make Naquadria stable its the Ancients.
            sigpic
            I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
            'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
            'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

its made of plastic lol

Comment

They are built out of plastic! Yes! lol

Comment

My guess would be naquadah, with some fancy expensive stuff in there to cover the lighting and whatnot.
                  Rocky

Comment

It has to be made of Naquada, that's how the Stargates work.

Comment

Silly putty, string, five paper clips and a roll of double-sided sticky tape.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Sugar and spice and all things nice
                        That would explain how we went from "Your a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"

Comment

Cheese.

I'm thinking Naquadah. They're just newer models with different control mechanisms.

-IMF
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

probably of wood covered by plastic.
                            - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                            - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                            - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              Silly putty, string, five paper clips and a roll of double-sided sticky tape.

Well they do have MacGyver so I could see this working.

Comment

Working...
                              X