X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG Atlantis & SG-1 season finales

As this may be news to some people, here are the appropriate spoiler tags :

Spoiler:

I've read lots of info on how the end of season 1 of Atlantis & end of season 8 of SG-1 will cross over in certain sections / stories. Does anyone know what the proper chronological viewing order of episodes is?

Example :

Atlantis 1x17
    SG-1 8x18
    Atlantis 1x18
    SG-1 8x19
    SG-1 8x20
    Atlantis 1x19
    Atlantis 1x20

My concern is over airing times. I'm sure that Sci-Fi Channel in the US will air the episodes in the proper sequence, but what about other markets? Canada is currently airing Atlantis on one network, SG-1 on another, so the broadcasts could easily be in the wrong order. My concern is watching the episodes out of order could spoil a few of them. I'd rather tape them all and watch in the proper sequence, even if that means having to wait until all the episodes have aired.

Any help is appreciated!

Lego Stargate Man

I made a thread asking the exact same questions :-/

Comment

Doh! Have you had any answers on your thread? I did a search for "finale" in these forums and could not find anything, hence why I started one up.

Lego Stargate Man

Comment

Without giving spoilers:

The order should be(as a guess):
        SG1: 1x19
        SGA: 1x17
        SG1: 1x20
        SGA: 1x18
        SGA: 1x19
        SGA: 1x20

SG1 episodes 19 & 20 for season 8 should be aired prior to episode 19 of SGA. The basis of this is from the spoilers presented about SGA's "The Siege" (aka 1x19 & 1x20) require that SG1 is already completed.

So yes for those people keeping up with SGA in Canada the episodes will be VERY out of order (as SG1 season 8 has not aired here at all yet). From what I can see SkyOne (UK) will be the first to air the episodes (and they will also be in the right order).

A

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
          Without giving spoilers:

The order should be(as a guess):
          SG1: 1x19
          SGA: 1x17
          SG1: 1x20
          SGA: 1x18
          SGA: 1x19
          SGA: 1x20

SG1 episodes 19 & 20 for season 8 should be aired prior to episode 19 of SGA. The basis of this is from the spoilers presented about SGA's "The Siege" (aka 1x19 & 1x20) require that SG1 is already completed.

So yes for those people keeping up with SGA in Canada the episodes will be VERY out of order (as SG1 season 8 has not aired here at all yet). From what I can see SkyOne (UK) will be the first to air the episodes (and they will also be in the right order).

A

Actually, I think the way Scifi is doing it is this:

SG-1 8x18
          SGA 1x18

SG-1 8x19
          SG-1 8x20

SGA 1x19
          SGA 1x20
          Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
          Daniel: Niet.
          Jack: Daniel!
          Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
          -1969 (221)

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Ok it seems conclusive that the SG1 finale (e19/20) should be watched before SGA e19/20, however what about e18 of SGA, is it necessary to watch e18 of SG1 first or is there no crossover in the 18th episodes?

Want to find out before that ep of SGA is on next week to decide whether to watch it then or keep it until after e18 of SG1.

Don't really want to go and read the synopsis to find out as I hate spoiling episodes wherever possible.

Comment

Originally posted by djb61
                Ok it seems conclusive that the SG1 finale (e19/20) should be watched before SGA e19/20, however what about e18 of SGA, is it necessary to watch e18 of SG1 first or is there no crossover in the 18th episodes?

Want to find out before that ep of SGA is on next week to decide whether to watch it then or keep it until after e18 of SG1.

Don't really want to go and read the synopsis to find out as I hate spoiling episodes wherever possible.

Next weeks episode LOOKS like it will be a in-arc standalone episode. IE its related to the story arc that has already begun (the wraith coming to atlantis) but it appears independant of the interaction between SG1 & SGA.

Comment

Working...
                X