PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Over (405) pre-air/discussion thread

DigiFluid
July 7th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Airdate: August 6

Hmm....the title here makes me think of that other new title, "A New World". I wonder what the arc for this year will be?

Or maybe this is just when Warehouse 13 characters show up on Eureka?

Spimman
July 8th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Or maybe this is just when Warehouse 13 characters show up on Eureka?

That was my initial thought when I saw the episode title, I know I saw an article about these cross-over eps a while back...I'm pretty pumped!

Spimman
July 8th, 2010, 09:19 AM
The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/19...source=twitter

DigiFluid
July 8th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hey I guessed right! :D

Spimman
July 8th, 2010, 10:56 AM
I would have rather Artie or Pete and Myka been in the cross over, but I guess they have to use the "more affordable" characters!

Pete and Jack together with Jo and Myka could have been really funny!

Killdeer
July 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM
^^ I agree. It will still be fun, but I was a little disappointed when I found out it wasn't going to be the main characters crossing over.