X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Story of O2 (404) pre-air/discussion thread

July 30, 2010

The title of this one excites me already
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Who is Jamie Kennedy? They mentioned him in the preview. I didn't recognize his name or his face.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Here is his IMDB page. Nothing I particularly recognize, but apparently he's been on Ghost Whisperer a lot.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005085/

Comment

Thanks!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

He's an unfunny d-bag is who he is
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

He's Eli on Ghost Whisperer, who would be my favorite character. (I hate to admit I watch it. But my mom is the one addicted.) I'm excited on Eureka though. Time travel was a nice twist but seems to be shifting the focus from the original going-ons.

Comment

Trailer for tomorrow night's episode

http://video.syfy.com/shows/eureka/p...ureka/v1240422
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Since the discussion thread isn't open yet, I'll just put this here.
                Spoiler:
                Deputy Andy is Major Lorne! But it looks like he is getting re-skinned again, so will he be someone else next week? Maybe that will be the running gag of the season: Every episode, Andy catches fire and is replaced by a different actor.

Comment

I liked this episode...Deputy Andy's parts were fun to watch, then a high Zane lol.

I also liked how smoothly they've been handling the whole Zane/Jo thing. Though I do miss Tess
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X