X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Rage (403) pre-air/discussion thread

Airdate: July 23

Maybe some kind of fad in Eureka?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Likely something that is majorly different in the current timeline compared to the original, or maybe a one-off fluffy episode...which could be fun too!
    sigpic

Comment

From what I saw in promos and read in an interview with Erica Cerra:

Spoiler:
      Zombie Apocalypse! No, seriously.

Okay, kind of. But it comes very close.
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Actor, author and blogger Wil Wheaton of the popular television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and the classic film Stand By Me, has signed for a guest starring appearance on the 4th season of Eureka, one of Syfy’s most popular original series. The new season is slated to return to Syfy on Friday, July 9 at 9:00PM ET/PT.

In episode 403 of Eureka titled “All The Rage,” sci-fi fan favorite Wheaton plays the brilliant Dr. Isaac Parrish, head of the Non-Lethal Weapons Lab at Global Dynamics. Parrish’s dry wit and superior attitude make him a thorn in Fargo’s (Neil Grayston) side — with potentially disastrous consequences. The episode featuring Wheaton is scheduled to air on Friday, July 23rd.
        http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnba...04/eureka.html
        sigpic

Comment

The episode description from the spoiler thread -
          Episode 403: “All the Rage”
          Air Date: Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 9PM ET/PT

Wil Wheaton guest stars as Dr. Isaac Parrish, an underappreciated scientist whose hostility appears to have gone viral. Blind rage is infecting everyone at Global Dynamics with potentially catastrophic results—especially for Fargo.
          http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/eur...criptions.html
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

In case anyone doesn't know, Will Wheaton played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek TNG
            sigpic

Comment

It's on tonight! It's on tonight!

I just hope the rain stops in time for me to watch. No tv right now.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
              X