X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Founder's Day (401) pre-air discussion thread

July 9! Two more days!!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I didn't know the new season was coming out until the very moment I saw this thread

Looking forward to seeing what these life-altering repercussions are that will take place in the episode according to the tv-guide.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm super excited about the new season of Eureka and I love the timing of this show and W13.

These "big changes" have me a little nervous because I was really enjoying where Eureka was headed at the end of Season 3, but I'm keeping an open mind. Sounds like some kind of alternate timeline, but I don't know anything for sure that is just the sense I get from the promos and previews...

What are the spoiler tag rules in pre-air discussion threads? Usually spoilers are assumed, maybe it should be added to the thread title to prevent confusion? **I'll send in a request**
      sigpic

Comment

Tonight!!!!! I can't wait
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

1950's style Eureka?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            1950's style Eureka?
            I'm kinda thinking they somehow are sent back to that era, change something, then come back and things are different...just my guess from promos, not direct spoilers.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm only guessing form the promos and pictures too.

Comment

I always will keep an open mind with shows I really enjoy, this being one of them, but my gut is saying that the alternate timeline thing has been done enough in this series already!
                sigpic

Comment

Just got done watching it. My multi-shippy heart just got all confused. Happy, sad, lots of Still trying to process all of that.

Still, all in all a great twist, wonderfully funny. Enjoyed it a LOT!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                  X