PDA

View Full Version : Mild-Mannered (202)

Madwelshboy
July 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM
A masked vigilante with an artifact is cleaning up the mean streets of Detroit. But when the very object that granted this mild-mannered samaritan his amazing super-powers threatens to destroy him and his city, it's the dynamic duo of Lattimer and Bering who must now come to the rescue.

Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

DigiFluid
July 13th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Loved it! This is exactly the sort of goofy and hilarious fluff that I love seeing this show do :D

Pete and Myka were totally on all episode, I completely get the vibe that Eddie and Joanne are great friends and have the best time on the set and it shows! I loved seeing the little Firefly mini-reunion too :)

Although....a bit difficult to focus with so many gorgeous women on screen :D Genelle Williams, Jewel Staite, Allison Scagliotti, Joanne Kelly, oh my!

And music from kidneythieves! Holy crap, I thought I was the only one in the world who knew who they are!

Replicator Todd
July 13th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I loved this episode! I was afraid this was going to be a disaster like the episode "Hero" of Sanctuary. Loved seeing two Firefly stars on the show, but why must superheroes always be portrayed in a super cheesy way? Oh well. Loved all the comic book references in the episode! Claudia FTW! :D

jelgate
July 13th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Ah back to Warehouse 13 hutnting artifact I love it. Its hilarious wathching the guy run around being a superhero. Not that it was hard to grasp. It was mostly the comedic moments that arise with the jokes Pete make. Although honorable mentions go to Myka's Spider-man joke and her wearing that leather type outfit.

I like seeing Leena give Claudia a lecture when she get mad at what Leena did while under McPherson's control. I get she is angry about being framed but its hardly Leena's fault for what happened. She had no control over what she did.

Speaking of Leena I wasn't expecting there to be long term impacts of the pearl. I look forward to what they are.

Finally the grief from Artie was sad to see. Despite the crime he has committied I expect nothing less to see him sad to see a person he once called friend leave. It was especially sad when Artie toured his old room

Spimman
July 14th, 2010, 05:48 AM
This was a great episode fitting the classic W13 mold. Loved seeing Pete's excitement about the whole super hero thing, loved hearing him open up to Myka about how he got into comic books, loved seeing Leena and Claudia forgive one another (after Claudia figured out she was being a daft idiot), loved seeing Artie say goodbye to McPherson (I hope that time piece isn't booby-trapped) LOVED seeing them use artifacts to help stop another artifact and I'm very interested to see Mrs. Fredrick help Leena with whatever is going on in her head!

All in all a really fun episode and I enjoyed it!

SunKrux
July 14th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Still not a fan of the Twizzler thing, but if they continue to display them much like they did at the end, I can learn to live with it. Other than that, I LOVE THIS EP!!! But for me, it was a given since it was written by the same to guys who brought us Duped (my all time fav ep so far). On Twitter both writers were saying this ep was a love letter to the fangirls and fanboys all over the world. It was just such a love letter, a nice, warm, gooey, chocolate, chocolate chip cookie (or insert your fav cookie here) and a big ol' hug.

I just loved it all. Loved, loved, loved Myka's middle name and what it symbolizes for her and how it ties into her and her dad (I willing to bet her dad had a hand in that name).

LOVED her efforts to help Pete feel more at home until his stuff arrives. Awesomesauce. How sweet was that? AW.

LOVED that Leena finally let loose on Claudia and that with Myka's urging, Claudia pulled her head out and made up with Leena.

LOVED Artie finishing business with MacPherson. Very cool and touching.

I just LOVED this ep totally. This ep is one of the many reasons I LOVE this show.

btw, Eddie chose the song by the Kidney Thieves that was used as the entrance song for Myka in the catsuit. :D LOL

pjt
July 14th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Great episode, and it was fun to see Simon and Kaylee... Oops.. Wrong show. :D
Anyway, it was fun to see Sean and Jewel in an episode together again.

And Myka was very nice to Pete...

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Good episode. I enjoyed it. I didn't like them saying Jewel Stait is from Firefly...I know she is...but she's more recently from SGA. Loved the superhero costumes. Myka was awesome! :)

DSG1
July 14th, 2010, 09:15 AM
1) This was a rip OFF of Sanctuary's comic book episode last year.

2) So does this mean Myka will eat Twizzlers every episode?

3) Wish the writer's would growup. Teddy bears & Twizzlers? WTF?

4) Loved Roger Rees being back.

5) Loved Artie's washing machine.

6) What a waste of Jewel Staite's talents. She DID Nothing in this episode.

what is with this firefly crap? Jewel was also Dr.Keller from SGA!
Her better role in my opinion and it lasted longer.

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 09:20 AM
1) This was a rip OFF of Sanctuary's comic book episode last year.

2) So does this mean Myka will eat Twizzlers every episode?

3) Wish the writer's would growup. Teddy bears & Twizzlers? WTF?

4) Loved Roger Rees being back.

5) Loved Artie's washing machine.

6) What a waste of Jewel Staite's talents. She DID Nothing in this episode.

I concur!!

Gen Blue
July 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Good episode. I enjoyed it. I didn't like them saying Jewel Stait is from Firefly...I know she is...but she's more recently from SGA. Loved the superhero costumes. Myka was awesome! :)
Some of us only know her from Firefly and possibly the marketing people think that's a more well-known show. It did have a theatrical release movie. Personally, I was never interested in SGA and didn't realize she was on it. *shrug*

Superhero costume. LOL! Loved Pete getting all prepped until the *bombshell* was dropped. Myka was great in the costume and seriously kicked @$$. :D

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Some of us only know her from Firefly and possibly the marketing people think that's a more well-known show. It did have a theatrical release movie. Personally, I was never interested in SGA and didn't realize she was on it. *shrug*

Superhero costume. LOL! Loved Pete getting all prepped until the *bombshell* was dropped. Myka was great in the costume and seriously kicked @$$. :D

Its the exact opposite for me. Of course, I did some research and found out that she was on Firefly.

Replicator Todd
July 14th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Its the exact opposite for me. Of course, I did some research and found out that she was on Firefly.

:lol: I saw Firefly when it first aired on Sci-fi when SGA Season 4 came around I had forgotten who Jewel was. :p I had a odd mind a few years ago...

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 10:48 AM
:lol: I saw Firefly when it first aired on Sci-fi when SGA Season 4 came around I had forgotten who Jewel was. :p I had a odd mind a few years ago...

IDK what the show is about...but we shouldn't discuss that here...

pjt
July 14th, 2010, 10:58 AM

This is getting interesting. So now she is from SGA, isn't she? I remember, how welcomed she was on SGA, so yeah...

Alan Wake
July 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM
What was with the cheesy lines? They seem to have come out of the woodworks here.

*He's not a man... he's a superhero!* :rolleyes:

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM
What was with the cheesy lines? They seem to have come out of the woodworks here.

*He's not a man... he's a superhero!* :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with a little cheese every now and then.

Alan Wake
July 14th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Nothing wrong with a little cheese every now and then.

That's my point. Every now and then. not every other line.

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 11:34 AM

:lol: I likes me some cheese! :D

jelgate
July 14th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Except its not every other line. Of course W13 has its cheesey moments but to say every other line is a hyperbole

WingedPegasus
July 14th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Except its not every other line. Of course W13 has its cheesey moments but to say every other line is a hyperbole

I like hyperbole. :D

And the episode still isn't up on Hulu. :( Curses!

Alan Wake
July 14th, 2010, 12:03 PM
In the time it takes my face to uncringe, another line pops up... I'd call it every other line.

jelgate
July 14th, 2010, 12:15 PM
In the time it takes my face to uncringe, another line pops up... I'd call it every other line.

If it makes you cringe so much why are you even watching the show? Why waste free time if you don't like it.

Alan Wake
July 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM
If it makes you cringe so much why are you even watching the show? Why waste free time if you don't like it.

I'm trying to figure out what everyone likes about this show. Why it has such good ratings.

Spimman
July 14th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Personally, Pete's funny cheesy lines and goofy nature crack me up! I loved when he was joking about Myka's middle name...good stuff!

jelgate
July 14th, 2010, 12:40 PM
I'm trying to figure out what everyone likes about this show. Why it has such good ratings.

The humor mostly. Some find the show funny. And the episodic nature. I could have skipped Mild-Mannared and mised very little

Replicator Todd
July 14th, 2010, 03:39 PM

IMO this show reminds me of SG1...alot....

DSG1
July 14th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Season1 was the best don't go by this new season. Seriously season2 so far for me is getting too corny.

It appeals to the kids I guess. Comic books and teddy bears and product placement perfect SyFy show.

WingedPegasus
July 14th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Man, this was a fun episode. :D

I liked:
*The friendly ribbing between Pete and Myka throughout the episode. In the first part of season one, their "teasing" seemed really kinda nasty to me--but now, it's very comfortable and genuinely funny. They really seem to enjoy being together as both actors and characters. :D
* All the cheesy comic book references...oh, my. Hilarious. :D "With great power comes great responsibility." *snerk* :P Pete's heroic proclamation of the city being safe once again. "To the Batmobile!" "It's a rental." :P LOL :D
* Poor Artie. :( It was good yet very sad to see the friendship he had with MacPherson before Mac went to the dark side.
* Claudia finally semi-apologizing to Leena for being...well...kinda jerkish.
*Leena has a Frederick-Phone! :eek: Why doesn't Artie have one of those? Or maybe he does, and he's smart enough never to use it. :P

There really wasn't anything I didn't like with the episode in terms of the show itself, just an annoyance with a character. I normally like Claudia, but she was being obstinate and mean toward Leena. Again. I'm glad she "apologized" at the end, but actually saying she was sorry instead of just acknowledging that it could have happened to anyone might have been nice. Perhaps she will learn.

Oh, and does anyone else think her new hairstyle is kinda weird? :P Someone pointed it out on the W13 LJ, and I'm inclined to agree.

Gate Ranger
July 14th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Loved this latest eppy. I couldn't find any fault with it, just plain awesome! :):):D:D

aretood2
July 14th, 2010, 08:05 PM
It was a good episode...That I finally got to watch...but anywho, What's with Claudia's hair? I liked her old hair due...oh well. Though this episode did get corny a few times. They over did some of the sillyness. It kind of took away from the serious Artie thing, and Leena and Claudia's little fight.

Speaking of...I'll admit...she was being a jerk this time. How stubborn can she be? Maybe she'll hug and really make up next episode. But hey, I was right...she did feel threatened...in a juvenille sort of way...>.>...thus her attitude.

AresLover452
July 14th, 2010, 08:31 PM
This episode was pretty funny!! Pete was all FanBoy for the superhero angle.

AND!! Myka in the that black cat suit!! lol!! that was awesome!

mr_kennedy
July 14th, 2010, 11:32 PM
I loved this episode

I thought the premier was really good but i think this one was better
Pete and his shenanigans were hilarious
Loved the Superhero stuff, while i liked Sanctuary's Hero I thought this was much better
I wonder whats going on with Leena?
And Claudia said Alonsy :lol:

Courtam3
July 15th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Though this episode did get corny a few times. They over did some of the sillyness. It kind of took away from the serious Artie thing, and Leena and Claudia's little fight.

she did feel threatened...in a juvenille sort of way...>.>...thus her attitude.

I agree with you while I liked the eppy I thought they went a little too far in the silliness at times. A few times I was thinking wow that was corny not funny.

I took Claudia's attitude as that of a kid a punk kid but she is very young no matter how much of a computer whiz she is and that she gets to hang out with the grownups, her reactions and feelings will be that of a child at times. Her reaction to Leena really did not bother me came off as a moody teenager to me.

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 04:46 AM
I agree with you while I liked the eppy I thought they went a little too far in the silliness at times. A few times I was thinking wow that was corny not funny.

I took Claudia's attitude as that of a kid a punk kid but she is very young no matter how much of a computer whiz she is and that she gets to hang out with the grownups, her reactions and feelings will be that of a child at times. Her reaction to Leena really did not bother me came off as a moody teenager to me.

She's like one or two years younger than me...I don't know...maybe...but I would like to think people my age are a tad better than that. It doesn't bother me that much, I just wish they would concentrate on that part a bit more to get it right. To flesh out her reasons and make them more believable and debatable.

RowenaR
July 15th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Actually, I liked thet sillyness bordering on corny in this ep. Warehouse 13 started to grow on my because of it's crackyness, mixed with serious issues. I have a feeling they don't take themselves quite seriously often enough and that's a thing I really like. I didn't mind the stark contrast between Myka and Pete's case and the issues Artie, Claudia and Leena had to battle because for some reason... it all fit for me.

Courtam3
July 15th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Actually, I liked thet sillyness bordering on corny in this ep. Warehouse 13 started to grow on my because of it's crackyness, mixed with serious issues. I have a feeling they don't take themselves quite seriously often enough and that's a thing I really like. I didn't mind the stark contrast between Myka and Pete's case and the issues Artie, Claudia and Leena had to battle because for some reason... it all fit for me.

To me there is a difference between not taking oneself too seriously (for me SG1 pulled that off really well) that they and you 'get' the joke. For me much of the time Warehouse 13 does pull it off but not so much in Mild Mannered Man while I really enjoyed Pete's love of comics and how why they meant so much to him but him quickly changing his mind about the glove and suit corny or Myka pulling the "Spiderman" line ehh didn't work for me that too was corny.

Courtam3
July 15th, 2010, 06:04 AM
She's like one or two years younger than me...I don't know...maybe...but I would like to think people my age are a tad better than that.

All depends on your perspective of a teenager is: for some Claudia's behavior may seem on point as she was wronged and how she expressed her anger and disappointment towards Leena fit. For others she comes off as a spoiled whiny brat who needs to get over it. To each his own.

Spimman
July 15th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Not only is Claudia young and somewhat immature, but she wasn't raised in a family environment that hastened her emotional maturity and so that should explain a little of her feelings, I was glad to see her open up about why she was being a jerk.

RowenaR
July 15th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Myka pulling the "Spiderman" line ehh didn't work for me that too was corny.

Interesting, because that was a scene I really liked... the sincerity and conviction with which Myka said it was very much in character for her and it was nice to see that for once she knew a famous literary quote (because IMHO that is a famous literary quote) but didn't know its origin was a nice touch for me.

Not only is Claudia young and somewhat immature, but she wasn't raised in a family environment that hastened her emotional maturity and so that should explain a little of her feelings, I was glad to see her open up about why she was being a jerk.

I agree. While I also found it annoying how she insisted on being the victim and didn't want to acknowledge that Leena was wronged as well, I understood what made her so upset about it and why it took her so long to realize that Leena and her were both victims.

Courtam3
July 15th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Interesting, because that was a scene I really liked... the sincerity and conviction with which Myka said it was very much in character for her and it was nice to see that for once she knew a famous literary quote (because IMHO that is a famous literary quote) but didn't know its origin was a nice touch for me.

I see your point; I have to do a rewatch on this episode anyway - perhaps it will grow more on me then.

RowenaR
July 15th, 2010, 07:49 AM
And if not... not a problem, either ;)

I just think I liked the crackyness so much because I'm kind of done with "darker and edgier" in sci-fi (and otherwise as well, I guess) and it's good to see that there are show runners who aren't afraid to address serious issues but not abandon a light tone throughout other parts of the same episode.

Replicator Todd
July 15th, 2010, 02:22 PM
My favorite part of the episode was when Claudia said "Allonsy!" It made me smile large! I wonder if it was intended as a Doctor Who reference or just Crazy Claudia being awesome?

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 02:29 PM
All depends on your perspective of a teenager is: for some Claudia's behavior may seem on point as she was wronged and how she expressed her anger and disappointment towards Leena fit. For others she comes off as a spoiled whiny brat who needs to get over it. To each his own.
She's 19...or was...don't know if she's 20 this season, for me that's the point where you grow up...not in the way of being all boring and serious, but in the way we deal with issues. For example, 12 year old kids find it impossible to let the slightest offense pass...when it's done to them. But find it horrible when you punish them for doing something bad to another. Maturaty is about knowing better. I don't want Claudia to be a boring old lady...just a little less...something (Don't know the word for it :o)

I wouldn't say jerk...just inconsiderate and way to fast to dish out blame. Defensive I guess would be part of it.

My favorite part of the episode was when Claudia said "Allonsy!" It made me smile large! I wonder if it was intended as a Doctor Who reference or just Crazy Claudia being awesome?

Doctor Who reference?...Read my sig man...read my sig...

SunKrux
July 15th, 2010, 07:06 PM

It totally was. Listen to the podcast over on SyFy Rewind for this eps. Allison talks about it. :D

She's 19...or was...don't know if she's 20 this season, for me that's the point where you grow up...not in the way of being all boring and serious, but in the way we deal with issues. For example, 12 year old kids find it impossible to let the slightest offense pass...when it's done to them. But find it horrible when you punish them for doing something bad to another. Maturaty is about knowing better. I don't want Claudia to be a boring old lady...just a little less...something (Don't know the word for it :o)

She's still 19 in the show as Claudia is the same age as Allison.

I wouldn't say jerk...just inconsiderate and way to fast to dish out blame. Defensive I guess would be part of it.

At first she, imho, was being a jerk. In a way so was Leena. They were both hurt and angry and all Leena wanted really was for Claudia to realize that she (Claudia) wasn't the only victim of MacPherson's. Claudia wasn't hearing it, hence my thinking she was being a jerk.

When Claudia finally let Leena speak (another sign of immaturity is not letting someone else explain themselves when there is an argument or issues between two people) it finally started sinking in that maybe Claudia wasn't the only victim. MacPherson used both of them and imho, Leena got the worst of it. She was used against her will while Claudia only had her identity stolen. Leena was forced to take on Claudia's persona to trick everyone. So not only does Leena have to deal with being used against her will, she has to deal with the guilt of that causing everyone to think Claudia had turned on them.

I'm glad that with Myka's urging, Claudia made up with Leena and now hopefully they'll become friends because they both almost lost the family they've only ever known.

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 07:22 PM
It totally was. Listen to the podcast over on SyFy Rewind for this eps. Allison talks about it. :D

She's still 19 in the show as Claudia is the same age as Allison.

At first she, imho, was being a jerk. In a way so was Leena. They were both hurt and angry and all Leena wanted really was for Claudia to realize that she (Claudia) wasn't the only victim of MacPherson's. Claudia wasn't hearing it, hence my thinking she was being a jerk.

When Claudia finally let Leena speak (another sign of immaturity is not letting someone else explain themselves when there is an argument or issues between two people) it finally started sinking in that maybe Claudia wasn't the only victim. MacPherson used both of them and imho, Leena got the worst of it. She was used against her will while Claudia only had her identity stolen. Leena was forced to take on Claudia's persona to trick everyone. So not only does Leena have to deal with being used against her will, she has to deal with the guilt of that causing everyone to think Claudia had turned on them.

I'm glad that with Myka's urging, Claudia made up with Leena and now hopefully they'll become friends because they both almost lost the family they've only ever known.

I googled...She'll be 20 come September. I do like Claudia, there's lots to like about her. Though sometimes she can be minorly sort off...mean. But not nearly all the time. I keep seeing things that tell me she's trying to keep her true emotions hidden deep where they are safe. The "mean" is more of a flawed safety mechanism if you ask me. I guess she ought to grow...I will enjoy seeing her grow...though it couldn't hurt to see her go evil if for just one episode >.>

Oh, that makes Scagliotti around two years younger than me...my birth date is March 1989...One and a half years older than her.

SunKrux
July 15th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I googled...She'll be 20 come September. I do like Claudia, there's lots to like about her. Though sometimes she can be minorly sort off...mean. But not nearly all the time. I keep seeing things that tell me she's trying to keep her true emotions hidden deep where they are safe. The "mean" is more of a flawed safety mechanism if you ask me. I guess she ought to grow...I will enjoy seeing her grow...though it couldn't hurt to see her go evil if for just one episode >.>

Yeah, last year around Allison's birthday, they specifically have Claudia mention that she's 19.
I never said she was mean, just acted like a jerk towards Leena. You can still be a jerk without being mean. She's 19 and a bit immature in the dealing with emotions and expressing them, I get that, but really she was a bit too self-centered about it if you ask me. Don't get me wrong I like Claudia but felt that her reaction to Leena's unwilling participation in the whole MacPherson tricking everyone was a bit harsh and she was totally unwilling to see Leena's side until Leena confronted her in anger. It's kinda sad that sometimes we humans do that to be heard.

Oh, that makes Scagliotti around two years younger than me...my birth date is March 1989...One and a half years older than her.

Eddie is exactly 1 day older than I am. So puhlease. :p I'm old enough to be you or Allison's mom. ;) :p

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, last year around Allison's birthday, they specifically have Claudia mention that she's 19.
I never said she was mean, just acted like a jerk towards Leena. You can still be a jerk without being mean. She's 19 and a bit immature in the dealing with emotions and expressing them, I get that, but really she was a bit too self-centered about it if you ask me. Don't get me wrong I like Claudia but felt that her reaction to Leena's unwilling participation in the whole MacPherson tricking everyone was a bit harsh and she was totally unwilling to see Leena's side until Leena confronted her in anger. It's kinda sad that sometimes we humans do that to be heard.

Eddie is exactly 1 day older than I am. So puhlease. :p I'm old enough to be you or Allison's mom. ;) :p
Mummy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz1E6nnZVFA)? :P

SunKrux
July 15th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Mummy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz1E6nnZVFA)? :P

Get away from me kid. I'm not getting some gas mask stuck on my face. :P :LOL:

Anyway, back on topic. ;)

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Get away from me kid. I'm not getting some gas mask stuck on my face. :P :LOL:

Anyway, back on topic. ;)

Creepy episode if I may say so myself...

Though I'm still lost as to why Artie was seeing McPherson....

Killdeer
July 18th, 2010, 07:54 AM

I agree with you. Not a bad episode, but not one that will go on my favorites list I don't think. :S If I could have taken out anything, I'd have killed Myka's Spiderman line - that was just a step too far for me.

I did like the background storylines with Archie and Leena and Claudia. And I'm curious to see what's up with Leena's dizzy spells.

As far as Jewel Staite though - any Whedon actor or actress is always going to be far more known for that than for time on Stargate. *shrugs* Just seems to be the way it is.

mr_kennedy
July 18th, 2010, 08:03 AM

Cant it be both? :p oh and made me smile 2

Madwelshboy
July 21st, 2010, 01:22 PM
Good entertaining episode! Liked how the B plot dealt with the aftermath of the premiere, for Leela, Claudia and Artie, rather being put on the backburner untill the next "arc" episode. A plot was good, some great lines for Pete. Sean Maher did a pretty good job, but what was the point of Jewel Staite? The character could have been played by any generic actress. All in all, much better than Sanctuary's superhero episode.

LtColCarter
July 22nd, 2010, 07:00 AM
Good entertaining episode! Liked how the B plot dealt with the aftermath of the premiere, for Leela, Claudia and Artie, rather being put on the backburner untill the next "arc" episode. A plot was good, some great lines for Pete. Sean Maher did a pretty good job, but what was the point of Jewel Staite? The character could have been played by any generic actress. All in all, much better than Sanctuary's superhero episode.

Good question...and they totally omitted the fact she was a Stargate actress...

Linda06
October 1st, 2010, 07:41 AM

Yeah trying to forget that :S

I admit when I first saw Jewel in this ep I though "Oh no." but I really liked her. But of course she was also really good on Firefly and Wonderfalls too so I shouldn't have been surprised :D For a moment I thought I was watching Firefly again with Jewel and Sean Maher in there :p Not that I mind ;)

Pete was funny with all his comic booky stuff :p All the main characters have got a really good rapport going and the Myka/Pete relationship is turning into a really good friendship and that was shown when Myka got that stuff for Pete to make him feel more at home till his stuff arrived :D

For once I'm so glad that TPTB don't feel the need to ship the two main characters together. Last thing we need is another Mulder/Scully :S

Pharaoh Atem
October 2nd, 2010, 08:05 PM
so simons great great great geat grandfather was a super hero and loved kaylee's great great great great grandmother t'awwww :D

7/10 i loved claudia just showing up out of no where WH does that trick well