Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Communication Stone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Communication Stone?

The BA got one a while back and this episode was the last one I heard from it. Did they dispose of it or what?

Also what happened to the problem that the lost stone interceps the transmissions from Destiny? Last time I checked, they worked by the rule that last person touching it gets exchanged. So even if the Alien put it somewhere, it would still be tagged to recieve the connection. Now they even used the Stone themselfs, but thats it.

Was ever established how those things work in the first place? In the time of the Ancients they probably had more of those things, so there had to be a way to choose to where you want to connect. Its just bugging me that they never mentioned solving the problem, it was just "Hey, we got a problem, I gotta use the stones"
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

The thing with the 'blue aliens' having the stones is there is no reason why they don't/could not find a stone, darn Joe found a stone at a yard sale! The ancients were litter bugs! They left stuff everywhere.

Comment

they explain in SG-1 and maybe a little in SGA

Comment

Okay, I really got to freshen up on the newer SG1 episodes. I used to watch it a lot and first heard about the Stones in SGA.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
        X