Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the third timeline had failed as well? Make new timelines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the third timeline had failed as well? Make new timelines!

What if Scott would have been killed or something else? I was considering about more timelines.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Since they could bring something into the next time time loop, eventually they would have figured it out. Remember, each time they saw the kino footage and made some more on there own kino you have more information. I think in this case it was not so much a matter of will they break the loop, but when.

If Scott had been killed the next team would have probably found the Kino among more human remains, and they would have provided the intel needed to beak the loop. So perhaps it would have dragged out 2 more loops, but that would be it

Comment

considering the makeup of the episode, there would've been timelines untill the right one was made

Comment

Well, what is Scott did not managed to record his Kino? Also, we can make all sorts of scenarios with this like:The fourth team would check the Kino, send Young, Spencer, Scott and Greer to get a bug. Only Young and Spencer die. Greer and Scott dial back to Destiny. After everyone except Eli and Greer have died, they have an idea to cure themselves with an electric shock. They heal and Destiny jumps to FTL.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

2. Scott, Greer, Young, Spencer and Rush go to take a bug. Scott, Greer and Spencer die. After a long argue, Rush manages to attach the gate to the core's power. They dial Earth. However, still there are malfunctions and the gate overloads and explodes sending a massive energy wave through the planet, somehow killing all the creatures. Rush decides to use the core's power and the Kino's remote to bring the shuttle from Destiny. It takes too long and Destiny jumps into FTL. However, using the core's power, Rush and Young make it to Destiny and find only Eli and TJ. Without a bug, TJ dies. Rush discovers a way from the Destiny Database to cure it. They have to use the FTL energy pulse. They do it and heal by sacrificing the drive. They are stranded. However, Rush finds the magic chair and sits in it and finds the master code. He dies from it. Young and Eli continue using Destiny to get to the barren planet on impulse. 50 years later, Eli is pretty old. About 76. Young is a lot older and dying. They make it. Eli uses the magic core and the Blue Alien technology and Destiny's technology to build an intergalactic transporter and transports to Earth. Young dies and Eli spends 20 years in a coma. When he awakens all he says before he dies is... oh crap. We need a new timeline.
          Last edited by rushy; 04 July 2010, 07:17 AM.

Comment

WOW!!! Four consecutive posts in the same thread???? Thats what i call bumping your posts up!
            Please rushy, edit your post so that only one is remainign. That way will' have an more organized board with less, if you pardon the expression, crap to backup.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Ok

Comment

Ok. Scott is killed before he gets the message through and everything happens again and Scott fails and again and again and again...

Comment

3. Eli died and Daniel Jackson who was there, decided to change the timeline. Jack was against it so a team was made without him. Mitchell, Carter, Daniel and Walter Harriman. They used the IT to teleport to Destiny and started working on a way to tie in the teleporter to Destiny. Eventually they teleport Destiny to Ba'al's Time Machine Planet and go back in time with Destiny(A). Destiny A teleports to the time right before the sickness and they tell the crew everything. After everything is fixed, Destiny B goes right on with the Mission and Destiny A is teleported to me and I say this story sucks. But I'll keep the Teleporter.

Comment

4. The Teleporter malfunctions and sends Lee, O'Neill, Teal'c and Jonas Quinn to Destiny A. The Teleporter shuts down and they are stranded. O'Neill has a complete mental breakdown, believing that after all they've been to, dying is Super. O'Neill uses the master code to start flying Destiny into a Blue Giant. The others, minus Teal'c who has a chance with his Tretonin. Lee diverts all power to shields. Teal'c tries to give himself a better chance and hides into a container. Destiny A enters the Star and to their complete surprise, they find the Destiny B their as well. Rush barks at them to go away, but Jack is too psychotic to even understand. O'Neill's hallucinations about Carter eventually force him to stand down, but the engines are offline. Teal'c's room breaches and he dies in the Blue Giant. Lee removes Rush A's corpse from the Chair Room and sits in the Magic Chair. Jonas runs away, but remains still when he reaches the Observation Deck. The Deck is destroyed seconds later, but Jonas just managed to close the door. O'Neill is being taunted by Hammond hallucinations and "realizes" that Lee may be sabotaging the ship to get "victory" over O'Neill or sth. The ship is then broken in half with O'Neill trapped on the other side. Lee makes a short jump in FTL and ends up 10 hours back in time, right before the Teleporter malfunction. He gets everyone out, but he is transported alone to Destiny A...

Comment

Working...
                    X