PDA

View Full Version : Where do I know them from?

starg8fans
June 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM
With so many shows shot in Vancouver it's only natural that a lot of guest stars appear over and over again, and Supernatural is no exception. So if you recognized somebody on the show who has been on Stargate or some other program, this is the place to share it with the other fans.

Since I watch very little TV, I only spotted a few regulars from Stargate (and I can't even put the actors' names with most of them...) :o

"Laden Radim" was a construction worker in Bugs
Teryl Rothery was a medical examiner in Heart
"Sergeant Siler" was a policeman in Bloody Mary
and the Jay Brazeau, the 'Comtria' guy on SG-1, was both a librarian in Provenance and a pathologist in My Bloody Valentine
And of course the wonderful Don S. David was a bar owner in Sin City.

One non-Stargate actress I recognized too was the mother from Suite Life. She was a police officer in S5's Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Your turn, what have you got?

Crichiel
June 27th, 2010, 11:46 AM
This will date me:

A lot of you will know the old man Wendigo survivor from BSG, but I know the actor as Dutch, from the 70s sitcom, Soap.

Layla's mother in Faith, was in the SG-1 episode Gamekeeper. She was the one came up to SG-1 at the end and asked them to tell her about what it was like outside.

Layla herself (Julie Benz)? I heard she is in some new show now that I don't watch (Dexter?), but she was also Darla in Buffy and Angel.

Oh, and both those actresses were in Sliders episodes.

Crichiel
June 27th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Sorry to double-post, just remembered another one:

The guy Dean fights at the end of Long Distance Call, is Reynolds from SG-1.

Madwelshboy
June 27th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Mark Sheppard (Crowley) is Ivan Erwich (24), Romo Lampkin (BSG).

Christopher Heyerdahl (Alastair) is Todd (SGA), John Druitt / Bigfoot (Sanctuary)

Amy Acker (Andrea Barr in Dead in the Water) is Kelly Peyton (Alias), Claire Saunders (Dollhouse), Fred/Illyria (Angel)

Cory Monteith (Gary in Wendigo) is Finn in Glee

Jaime Ray Newman (Amanda Walker in Phantom Traveler) is Tess Fontana (Eureka), Cadman (SGA), Mindy O'Dell (Veronica Mars)

P-90_177
June 27th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Lexa Doig in "The End" was both Rommie from Andromeda and Dr. Lamb from SG1

Lorne from SGA was also in an episode but I don't recall which one.

starg8fans
June 27th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Right, I forgot about 'Laura Chapman' as the stewardess...

Oh, and just remembered - Misha Collins was a Bosnian terrorist in the first season of 24.

starg8fans
June 27th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Lexa Doig in "The End" was both Rommie from Andromeda and Dr. Lamb from SG1

That's right, he played a plastic surgeon in Time is on my Side. He only survived until the opening credits, though...

Madwelshboy
June 27th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Mitch Pileggi (Samuel Campbell / Azazel) is Walter Skinner (X-files), Colonel Caldwell (SGA), Larry Jennings (Grey's Anatomy)

Paul McGillion (Jim Grossman in Fallen Idols) is Dr. Carson Beckett (SGA)

Krisz
June 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Michael Shanks of course as a hunter in '99 Problems.' !
Sebastian Spence (Tok'ra Delek in SG-1) as a demon in 'Devil's Trap' and 'Salvation'
Garwin Sandford (Narim) - as a prison warden in 'Folsom Prison Blues.'
Alex Zahara (Michael '1969') A magician in 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag'

Salamas
June 27th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Amber Benson (Tara from Buffy) was Lenore, the vampire in Bloodlust

Crichiel
June 27th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Mark Sheppard was also Badger in Firefly

And Annie Wersching (sp?) Who played the hotel owner in Playthings was in the latest season of 24.

Ronald Resnik (Chris Gaultier) plays a baddie on Smallville and is in Eureka.

Nikki Aycox (Meg) was in an episode or 2 of Dark Angel, but not while Jensen was on the show.

starg8fans
June 27th, 2010, 02:13 PM
The host of the Japanese game show in Changing Channels is a recurring character on Caprica.

starg8fans
June 29th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Just remembered another one - the 'former client' who called Sam and Dean in to solve the case of the crashed plane in Phantom Traveller is the actor who played the 'synthetic' entity on the alien ship in SG-1's Scorched Earth.

Crichiel
June 29th, 2010, 09:58 AM
The BSG fans are going to kill me for not knowing her character name, but the lady in Roadkill is Tricia Helfer, the cylon from BSG and she was also Michael Weston's nemesis in season 2 of Burn Notice.

Madison from Heart was...Dang! I can remember where I know them from and the actor's name, but never the character name....Lex's duplicitous wife in Smallville.

Crichiel
June 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Jake Talley (I remembered a name!) is now a regular on Leverage.

Crichiel
June 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Sorry, triple post! But I was laying down with the little one and thought of 2 more:

General Hammond (Don S. Davis) was Trotter in Sin City.

Jodelle Ferland, creepy painting girl (Melanie?) in Provenance was one of the girls that played Adria in SG-1, played Harmony in the SGA episode of that name, and I heard she's in the new Twilight movie.

RodneyIsGodney
June 29th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Jodelle Ferland, creepy painting girl (Melanie?) in Provenance was one of the girls that played Adria in SG-1, played Harmony in the SGA episode of that name, and I heard she's in the new Twilight movie.
I thought that was her!

Um... the actress that played Gert in Red Sky at Morning played old Piper in Charmed and was also Allison's dead grandmother in Medium.

Brent Stait (Scotty) in the episode Scarecrow is Maj. Lou Ferretti in SG1.

starg8fans
June 29th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Talking about grandmothers just reminded me - the old lady in Playthings (the one Dean wanted to poke with a stick) also was Charin, Teyla's friend in Critical Mass, the one she sang in the ring ceremony for.

Krisz
June 29th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Just remembered another one - the 'former client' who called Sam and Dean in to solve the case of the crashed plane in Phantom Traveller is the actor who played the 'synthetic' entity on the alien ship in SG-1's Scorched Earth.

I've just finished watching that episode and I just couldn't place the guy, it was bugging me every time I saw him. Thanks for that! :)

Finally figured out where I'd seen the Sheriff in 'The Benders' before, she's Jessica Steen who played Dr Weir in 'The Lost City parts 1 & 2'. Heaven knows how many times I've watched it and been bugged by this!

Alan Wake
June 29th, 2010, 09:47 PM
This will date me:

A lot of you will know the old man Wendigo survivor from BSG, but I know the actor as Dutch, from the 70s sitcom, Soap.

Layla's mother in Faith, was in the SG-1 episode Gamekeeper. She was the one came up to SG-1 at the end and asked them to tell her about what it was like outside.

Layla herself (Julie Benz)? I heard she is in some new show now that I don't watch (Dexter?), but she was also Darla in Buffy and Angel.

Oh, and both those actresses were in Sliders episodes.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Crichiel
June 30th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Truer words have never been spoken.

True that most know him from BSG...or that I'm dating myself? ;)

As to Jessica Steen in The Benders, yeah, the first time I watched it took me a while to place her because of her hair. I finally closed my eyes and had to hear her saying a line in my head "I will think about it." Then I was able to remember her sitting at the briefing table saying that to Jack in SG-1. Seems like a weird line to remember, but I always loved her delivery of that line, and how it showed her to be the first sympathetic outsider brought in to run the SGC.

She also had a memorable couple appearances in NCIS.

Crichiel
July 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
-Katherine Isabelle (Ava) played a girl stuck in her comatose dreams in an episode of Smallville. And she was Valencia (the girl Mitchell swordfights with) in the 9th season SG-1 episode, Camelot.

-Anne Marie Loder, was the mother in Bugs, she is also Peter DeLuise's real-life wife and was in 2 episodes of SG-1, The Other Side and Bounty (Mitchell's high school sweetheart).

-Did we say Fred Lehne (Fred Lane/Frederic Lane) yet? YED? He was the young Arthur Dales in the 2 flashback episodes of The X-Files and he was the U.S. Marshall that was on the plane with Kate in Lost.

-Mercedes McNab (Lucy the vampire in Fresh Blood), played the vampire, Harmony, in Buffy and Angel.

-Doctor Garrison in Bedtime Stories was Joe Faxon in the SG-1 episodes 2010 and 2001.

starg8fans
July 12th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Not sure if this counts, but Keegan Connor Tracy already had two roles on Spn. She was Karen Giles, the widow of the lawyer in The Usual Suspects, and the publisher with the tattoo *g* in The Monster at the End of this Book.

Crichiel
July 19th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Funny I recently mentioned Peter DeLuise's wife, I forgot Peter himself was in an episode! He is Stephan Groves in Jus In Bello.

RodneyIsGodney
July 20th, 2010, 02:03 PM
-
-Anne Marie Loder, was the mother in Bugs, she is also Peter DeLuise's real-life wife and was in 2 episodes of SG-1, The Other Side and Bounty (Mitchell's high school sweetheart).
Wow, really? I had no idea!

The awesome Kim Manners, producer of Supernatural, also produced The X-Files. That was my introduction to his work. RIP Kim!:(

Crichiel
July 21st, 2010, 06:43 PM
The awesome Kim Manners, producer of Supernatural, also produced The X-Files. That was my introduction to his work. RIP Kim!:(

Me too! In fact I am still trying to get my brother to watch SPN, so I told him Kim Manners worked on this, too (because my brother loved his work on The X-Files)

In Hunted, Sam goes to interview the dad of the 'special kid' Gordon kills at the beginning. The dad is Colonel Maybourne from SG-1.

RodneyIsGodney
July 22nd, 2010, 04:47 PM
Dunno if these two have been done before but...

Shane Meier who played Craig Thursten in Hell House was also in SG1 and SGA. He played Garan in SG1's A Hundred Days and Neleus in SGA's Childhood's End. He also played young MacGyver in two episodes of the show.

Brittney Irvin, also in Hell House, was Merrin in SG1's Learning Curve.

Crichiel
July 22nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Dunno if these two have been done before but...

Shane Meier who played Craig Thursten in Hell House was also in SG1 and SGA. He played Garan in SG1's A Hundred Days and Neleus in SGA's Childhood's End. He also played young MacGyver in two episodes of the show.

Brittney Irvin, also in Hell House, was Merrin in SG1's Learning Curve.

Whoa! Had no clue on either of those! I definitely wouldn't have recognised Brittney Irvin! I'll have to re-watch now.

RodneyIsGodney
July 23rd, 2010, 03:02 PM
Whoa! Had no clue on either of those! I definitely wouldn't have recognised Brittney Irvin! I'll have to re-watch now.
You'll recognizer her when you hear her voice. She's the blond girl in the beginning.

starg8fans
July 24th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Trevor, the kid who called the demon in Swap Meat had quite a big role on Caprica, playing Philomon, the assistant to Zoe's dad.

Crichiel
July 24th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Finally placed the Crocotta guy from Long Distance Call. Should have placed him soonersince his character's name is Clark. He's the reporter that hounded Clark in season 1 of Smallville.

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Beau (Dominic Zamprogna) from Dead Man's Blood was Aries in SGA's Childhood's End. He also appeared in SGU as Dr. Boone in two episodes...Life and Light.

Crichiel
July 24th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Dan Shea was the stunt coordinator for SG-1. He also played the part of the Gate technician, Siler. He was one of the cops outside the pawn shop in Bloody Mary AND he is one of the demons guarding Lilith in New hoarmony in No Rest For The Wicked.

starg8fans
July 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Dan Shea was the stunt coordinator for SG-1. He also played the part of the Gate technician, Siler. He was one of the cops outside the pawn shop in Bloody Mary AND he is one of the demons guarding Lilith in New hoarmony in No Rest For The Wicked.

He was? I had no idea. And I missed his second appearance as a demon. Does anybody know if he did any stunt work on Spn? I'm guessing his area is technical stuff like rigging etc. - he doesn't exactly look the physical type... Although he did get knocked out by Dean in Bloody Mary.

Crichiel
July 25th, 2010, 07:21 AM
No idea if he did stunts in SPN, but in SG-1 he DID do all the physical stunts as well as the set up. It's why they had the running gag of Siler always getting hurt in SG-1! Besides the Siler stuff, he was RDA's stunt double and there are a couple times you can really tell it's him (carrying Daniel through the Gate in The Light.

starg8fans
July 25th, 2010, 09:26 AM
No idea if he did stunts in SPN, but in SG-1 he DID do all the physical stunts as well as the set up. It's why they had the running gag of Siler always getting hurt in SG-1! Besides the Siler stuff, he was RDA's stunt double and there are a couple times you can really tell it's him (carrying Daniel through the Gate in The Light.

Wow, really? Talk about appearances being deceptive!

RodneyIsGodney
July 25th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Also, in Abyss, when Jack/Canaan was trying to escape through the gate with that woman.

Twinchy
July 25th, 2010, 07:38 PM

That's right, he played a plastic surgeon in Time is on my Side. He only survived until the opening credits, though...
Funnily enough though, Kavan's acting partner for the opening scene in that episode was Craig Vernoni who portrayed Dr. Peter Grodin in the first season of "SG:A" (I consider it a genious idea to have Peter Grodin and Major Lorne not only in the same episode but in the very same scene! :D ) and Otto, White's assistant on "Dark Angel", season two.

Eli (Lenore's mate) in Bloodlust was a regular as Sam Soloway, the bar keeper in "Men in Trees".

LoneStar1836
July 26th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Beau (Dominic Zamprogna) from Dead Man's Blood was Aries in SGA's Childhood's End. He also appeared in SGU as Dr. Boone in two episodes...Life and Light.And he played Jammer on BSG...which is always what I associate him with. Currently he has a major role on the day time soap General Hospital.

Crichiel
July 26th, 2010, 02:40 PM
And he played Jammer on BSG...which is always what I associate him with. Currently he has a major role on the day time soap General Hospital.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was going to say that one when we first started this thread. When he was first on General Hospital I kept staring at him trying to figure out HOW do I know this guy?...until the next time I watched Dead Man's Blood!

RodneyIsGodney
July 26th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Funnily enough though, Kavan's acting partner for the opening scene in that episode was Craig Vernoni who portrayed Dr. Peter Grodin in the first season of "SG:A" (I consider it a genious idea to have Peter Grodin and Major Lorne not only in the same episode but in the very same scene! :D ) and Otto, White's assistant on "Dark Angel", season two.

*cough*Veroni*cough*

And I thought that was Dominic in GH. I don't watch it though, I've just seen him on the covers of soap magazines and digests.

Twinchy
August 5th, 2010, 09:16 PM
*cough*Veroni*cough*
Oops, of course, my bad. Seems like my typing went ahead of my spelling - again. :)

Crichiel
August 6th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Watching Family Remains today. The mom, Helen Slater, was Supergirl, in the bad Supergirl movie from 1984 or so. She has also guested on a dozen different shows recently, including Smallville.

And the boy, Danny? (spoiler for the final season of Lost):

He played Jack's son in the sideways world, season 6

RodneyIsGodney
August 6th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Oops, of course, my bad. Seems like my typing went ahead of my spelling - again. :)
Happens to me all the time.;)

Twinchy
August 6th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Oh, I completely forgot to mention that Nicki Aycox who portrayed Meg Masters in the first season (and again in an ep of the fourth) is now a regular on the crime show Dark Blue.

RodneyIsGodney
August 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Oh, I completely forgot to mention that Nicki Aycox who portrayed Meg Masters in the first season (and again in an ep of the fourth) is now a regular on the crime show Dark Blue.
I thought that was her I saw in the commercial!

Crichiel
August 7th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Oh yeah, also from Family Remains, the lady they interview in the trailer park. She played the creepy legless, armless, toothless mother shoved under the bed in the famously uber-scary X-Files episode Home. I would never have known, but I read it somewhere. And that they specifically thought she would be good for this episode because the 2 episodes have a similar storyline with the bad guys being humans that are the product of incest. *ewwwww*

RodneyIsGodney
August 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah, also from Family Remains, the lady they interview in the trailer park. She played the creepy legless, armless, toothless mother shoved under the bed in the famously uber-scary X-Files episode Home. I would never have known, but I read it somewhere. And that they specifically thought she would be good for this episode because the 2 episodes have a similar storyline with the bad guys being humans that are the product of incest. *ewwwww*
Ah haa. I wondered if she might be somebody. I remember that X-Files episode...unfortunately. It ruined that song for me.

Crichiel
August 8th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Speaking of X-Files, the lady that hits Dean with the minivan in MATEOTB is Megan Leitch who was in one episode of SG-1 as the de-aged version of Linea in Past and Present that Daniel falls for. She also played one of Atlantis' Ancients in SGA. But she is probably better known for playing Mulder's sister's adult clone/whatever in The X-Files.

starg8fans
August 17th, 2010, 08:51 AM
The guy who was the fan 'Dean' in The Real Ghostbusters played an IT wiz in the movie Surrogates with Bruce Willis.

RodneyIsGodney
August 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM
The guy who plays Dean in Supernatural was Alex in Dark Angel, was Jason Teague in Smallville and he also starred in Days of Our Lives. You might have caught him as CJ in Dawson's Creek.

And that other guy, the one who plays Sam in Supernatural was Dean in Gilmore Girls. He also appeared in the movie Flight of the Pheonix playing a guy named John who's superstitious when it comes to flying.

Heh, couldn't resist!:D:P

starg8fans
August 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM
The guy who plays Dean in Supernatural was Alex in Dark Angel, was Jason Teague in Smallville and he also starred in Days of Our Lives. You might have caught him as CJ in Dawson's Creek.

And that other guy, the one who plays Sam in Supernatural was Dean in Gilmore Girls. He also appeared in the movie Flight of the Pheonix playing a guy named John who's superstitious when it comes to flying.

Heh, couldn't resist!:D:P

Good one! The first guy also played a punk called Priestley in the movie Ten Inch Hero, Satan's son in the movie Devour and the male lead in the 3D remake of My Bloody Valentine. And the second guy had a small role as a bully in the movie Cheaper by the Dozen II, and he was in House of Wax and a Friday the 13th remake. Although I must admit that apart from each guy's first movie I never saw them in any of these since I don't watch horror movies. No clue what's possessing me to watch this show... *shrugs*

Crichiel
August 17th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Small correction, that second guy was a bully in the FIRST Cheaper by the Dozen movie, not the second.

starg8fans
August 17th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Small correction, that second guy was a bully in the FIRST Cheaper by the Dozen movie, not the second.

Oops, thanks for sorting that out. We only have the second part on DVD, so I figured that's where I had seen him. Must have been on TV then...

iolanda
August 20th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Watching Family Remains today. The mom, Helen Slater, was Supergirl, in the bad Supergirl movie from 1984 or so. She has also guested on a dozen different shows recently, including Smallville.

And the boy, Danny? (spoiler for the final season of Lost):

He played Jack's son in the sideways world, season 6

He, I once was in the same elevator with Helen Slater, even talked some words with her and I totally didn't know her at that time (haven't seen Supergirl and it was two years before I started watching SPN). It was at a collectormania con, and I saw her later with Kevin Sorbo at the reception when it hit me that she was in fact a guest. :D

And now I know why Jacks son in Lost looked that familiar :)

Crichiel
August 20th, 2010, 12:07 PM
This is sort of a backward one. Instead of seeing them somewhere else then on SPN, these are, "Hey! I know them from Supernatural!"

Right now there is a VW commercial running that has the sheriff from Jus In Bello. There is also a funny Pepsi Max ad in rotation that features our very own Trickster, Richard Speight, Jr.

Also the witch (forgot name, the one that felt bad and tried to kill Tammi with a spell during the fight) was on an episode of Castle.

RodneyIsGodney
August 20th, 2010, 05:48 PM
This is sort of a backward one. Instead of seeing them somewhere else then on SPN, these are, "Hey! I know them from "Supernatural!"

Loretta Devine, aka Missouri Moseley, is in the new movie "Lottery Ticket".

Crichiel
August 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Loretta Devine, aka Missouri Moseley, is in the new movie "Lottery Ticket".

She was also a regular on a short-lived series I loved called Eli Stone.

starg8fans
August 20th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Man, I wish they had brought Missouri back at some point. She was a great character.

Just re-watched The Devil You Know, and the guy who played the demon janitor in the opening scene looked really familiar. So I checked his listing on imdb, and found out he was actually on SGA, although in a very small, uncredited role, as a palace guard in the episode Harmony - which I only saw once. So I guess he must remind me of someone else, since I certainly wouldn't have recognized him from that.

RodneyIsGodney
August 20th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Man, I wish they had brought Missouri back at some point. She was a great character.
She so was!

Twinchy
August 24th, 2010, 10:08 PM
I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ;) ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.

starg8fans
August 24th, 2010, 11:29 PM
I have no idea if this has been mentioned on here before but Curtis Caravaggio who played Mark Telesca, the first (well, second if you squint ;) ) victim before the credits in Provenance portrayed the Major in that infamous drugged-up Rodney scene from SG:A's episode Sateda.

That one's news to me. Well spotted!

RodneyIsGodney
August 25th, 2010, 10:50 AM
This might have been mentioned before, but, what the heck...

Joanne Kelly from Warehouse 13 was in Metamorphosis, she played Michelle Montgomery, the wife.

Twinchy
August 25th, 2010, 09:26 PM
This is one my sister "spotted", so I'm giving her credit for it.

Alona Tal, Jo Harvelle from "Supernatural", had a big guest spot on "Leverage" in third seasons The Studio Job as singer/songwriter Kaye Lynn Gold (and she's got a beautiful singing voice, too).

liljana
August 26th, 2010, 01:50 AM

His wife in the episode, played the bounty hunter that was "hit" by a bus in SG1's Bounty

Crichiel
September 4th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!

RodneyIsGodney
September 4th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Andrea's dad, the sheriff, in Dead in the Water was played by Daniel Hugh Kelley. He was the lead in a bad 80s tv show that I think only I watched! Hardcastle and McCormick. I think I even still have a couple episodes on VHS somewhere!
You weren't the only one. I watched it too.;)

warrior_chic
September 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
The BSG fans are going to kill me for not knowing her character name, but the lady in Roadkill is Tricia Helfer, the cylon from BSG and she was also Michael Weston's nemesis in season 2 of Burn Notice.

Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Madison from Heart was...Dang! I can remember where I know them from and the actor's name, but never the character name....Lex's duplicitous wife in Smallville.

Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".

Crichiel
September 19th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Her cylon name was Six, one copy was named Gina. Some others might have been named.

Her name is Emmanuelle Vaugier. She played Det. Angell on CSI: NY for a few seasons, and was also in an episode of "Human Target".

Thanks for the BSG info. I thought it was Six, but figured if I put that and was wrong that would incense the BSG fans more than simply not knowing!

I did know Emmanuelle Vaugier's name (oh, and she also had a few eps on Two and a Half Men), but I still can't think what her CHARACTER'S name was on Smallville...which is just laziness on my part, because I own that season of Smallville and could just pop in the disc and check!

Crichiel
October 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
S6:

Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.

warrior_chic
October 9th, 2010, 03:53 PM
S6:

Balthazar was touted in spoilers as being "Sebastian Roche from Fringe", but I know him as Jerry Jax on General Hospital.

He was also in "The Crossing", a movie with Jeff Daniels about Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve.

warrior_chic
October 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM
From 6.02:

Does anyone know who played the surviving father Sam interviewed? I finally realized I know him from late Stargate, but I can't remember a specific name. He was kinda like Major Marks. I think he might have been on the Daedalus (with Mitch, coincidentally).

warrior_chic
October 9th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.

starg8fans
October 10th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Sebastian Roché looked familiar to me too, and now I know why. He also played a hitman on '24 - Redemption', and returned for S7 (which I haven't seen yet).

Nevermind ^

Here's that info if anyone is curious
He's Kirby Morrow. He played Capt. Kleinman in a few eps over S2,3 of SGA. imdb has him credited for The Third Man for SPN, which is why he didn't show up.

Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.

warrior_chic
October 10th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Funny, can't remember ever having heard that name on SGA. I think I need myself a re-watch.

I think Caldwell only said his name once. He was eventually replaced by Marks after they didn't need him on SG1 anymore.

RodneyIsGodney
October 10th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.

starg8fans
October 10th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Daryl Shuttleworth, Sheriff Rick Carnegie in Fallen Idols was...the pilot Chuck Lambert in Phantom Traveler. And, he was Commander Riger in SG1's New Ground, Commander Tegar in SG1's Cure.

Wow, he gets re-used a lot!

warrior_chic
October 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more SG crossovers. Most of the shows I watch are filmed in Vancouver, so the same people show up in all of them. I've always not-so-secretly wanted to see some Cylons running through the woods in the background of 'Eureka' or something.

Crichiel
October 11th, 2010, 07:31 AM
You HAVEN'T seen enough SG crossovers?! Good grief, they're all over Eureka, Smallville, Fringe, SGU, SGA, and SPN! And, if you go back, The X-Files.

warrior_chic
October 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Well, i've seen them all over those shows b/c they're all SYFY/NBC/USA for the most part. I just meant I'd kinda expected more on SPN. But I guess with Mitch and Corin joining the cast, they are getting their fair share now.

Crichiel
October 11th, 2010, 07:40 AM
...and Teryl Rothery, Dan Shea, Don Davis, Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, Peter DeLuise, Steve Bacic, then Roy Le Grange in Faith was Dr. Warner on SG-1, guy they went to help in Phantom Traveller was the guy from Scorched Earth...

warrior_chic
October 11th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I can place all but Dan. Which one was he in?

Crichiel
October 11th, 2010, 07:55 AM
He was in 2: He was one of the cops Dean faced in Bloody Mary, and he was one of the demons in New Harmony in No Rest For The Wicked.

Crichiel
October 11th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Oh yeah, and just last night we were talking at the convention about how we don't care for the actress who played Leila's mom in Faith, who was also in 2 SG-1 episodes: as one of the Kelownan representatives and as a native of the Gamekeeper's planet.

warrior_chic
October 11th, 2010, 08:09 AM
No one else may care about this I think I'm one of about 5 people who watch Flashpoint here in the States, but from 6.01 and 6.02
cousin Mark plays one of the SRU team members, Sam.
I'm starting to get the feeling one could connect about half the cast/crew to the names 'Sam' and 'Dean' from some other project.

Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".

LoneStar1836
October 11th, 2010, 08:16 AM
No one else may care about this I think I'm one of about 5 people who watch Flashpoint here in the States, but from 6.01 and 6.02
cousin Mark plays one of the SRU team members, Sam.
I'm starting to get the feeling one could connect about half the cast/crew to the names 'Sam' and 'Dean' from some other project.

Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".I immediately recognized him from this as I had just watched that ep a week or two before.

Melia
October 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Man they sure do like to recycle actors in Vancouver. I wonder how many other guest stars have been on other Vancouver based shows that we haven't recognized yet?

warrior_chic
October 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I know that Dean's teacher in 'After School Special' had a guest spot on Eureka. I have no idea who she is, and I've never heard of anything else she's done. I'm sure there are plenty of people like that up in Vancouver.

starg8fans
October 17th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Man they sure do like to recycle actors in Vancouver. I wonder how many other guest stars have been on other Vancouver based shows that we haven't recognized yet?

Actually, Caprica looks like a lineup of former SG/Spn actors. Just off the top of my head (gotta use the character, I'm awful with actor's names)
Dr. Frazier of SG-1
Laden Radim of SGA
the Japanese game show host of Spn's Changing Channels
the Airline guy from Phantom Traveller
the nurse Sam had to bleed dry in Two Minutes to Midnight and
Trevor (the geeky kid's friend) from Swap Meat
all have guest or recurring roles on the show.

Sorta OT, but there's one guy who's been in just about everything except Spn. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0701561/ He has almost 120 different appearance to his name over 30 years, from MacGuyver to CSI.

warrior_chic
October 18th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Well, i guess it's just a matter of time before he pops up in SPN. I've seen a lot of his guest spots. I think they could find a nice fit for him in some one-off character.

Crichiel
October 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Weird. He doesn't even look familiar to me.

starg8fans
October 18th, 2010, 07:30 AM
I think he has the kind of face that can be adapted to look like just about anybody. Which would explain why he's so widely used.

Oh, and I just remembered - the demon that Bobby toasted in the last Spn episode was Amelia Banks from SGA.

warrior_chic
October 18th, 2010, 08:23 AM
I thought she looked familiar.

starg8fans
October 18th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Actually, I thought she looked very UNfamiliar. What a switch from that uniform and the braided hair to this dress and long mane!

Melia
October 18th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Oh, and I just remembered - the demon that Bobby toasted in the last Spn episode was Amelia Banks from SGA.

That was her! Wow! It didn't even look like Amelia Banks. At first I didn't recognize her but then they kept showing her and I kept thinking that I did recognize her from somewhere. Thanks stars.

RodneyIsGodney
October 18th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Oh, and he was also in an ep of Eureka, way back when, and the SG1 ep where the prisoners took over the transport, crashed it, and tried to fool SG1- "Forsaken".
THAT'S were I knew him from! I thought he looked familiar.

Sorta OT, but there's one guy who's been in just about everything except Spn. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0701561/ He has almost 120 different appearance to his name over 30 years, from MacGuyver to CSI.
I've seen this guy on MacGyver (no 'u'), but I know him better from The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - he played Pete Sutter.

warrior_chic
November 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Uriel is playing a dick prison warden on NCIS right now. Seems to be a common feature of his characters' personalities. Anyone know his real name, and if he's done a role that wasn't quite so hate-able?

RodneyIsGodney
November 11th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Uriel is playing a dick prison warden on NCIS right now. Seems to be a common feature of his characters' personalities. Anyone know his real name, and if he's done a role that wasn't quite so hate-able?
Sorry, I just know of the role he had in Burn Notice. And he was not a nice guy. I did see him in NCIS though. And his name is Robert Wisdom. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936298/);)

warrior_chic
November 12th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Sorry, I just know of the role he had in Burn Notice. And he was not a nice guy. I did see him in NCIS though. And his name is Robert Wisdom. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936298/);)

Thanks. I have see an couple of his other roles, like in Barbershop 2. His character is that was mean too. Maybe he's one of those guys that likes to play bad b/c it's so different from who he actually is. I've heard that explanation from Jensen and Kavan Smith, so it must be fairly alluring.

starg8fans
November 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks. I have see an couple of his other roles, like in Barbershop 2. His character is that was mean too. Maybe he's one of those guys that likes to play bad b/c it's so different from who he actually is. I've heard that explanation from Jensen and Kavan Smith, so it must be fairly alluring.

It seems more a recent trend, though. When I looked at his list of credits on imdb there were quite a few roles as cop or detective listed in the 90s, and later a few doctors (e.g. on Emergency Room).

In last night's episode, theskinwalker's 'handler'was the same guy who played Rakai, Ronon's Satedan friend who found and betrayed him in Broken Ties.

warrior_chic
November 14th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I forgot about this one. Corin was also in a Toby Keith music video for 'Beer for my Horses'. Pretty funny in that one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

LoneStar1836
November 17th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Uriel is playing a dick prison warden on NCIS right now. Seems to be a common feature of his characters' personalities. Anyone know his real name, and if he's done a role that wasn't quite so hate-able?I'm just started watching season 3 of The Wire on dvd and he's playing a police commander. Seem like a good guy so far and different from his character on SPN.

warrior_chic
November 17th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I just saw an ep of Dark Angel that had Samantha Smith, Craig Veroni, and the guy that played Ladon Radim. I'd call that a successful scifi cast crossover.

Twinchy
November 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
^ Agreed.

Another funny "reunion" (even though their characters never met on SPN): Jim Beaver who is constantly delighting us with his portrayal of Bobby Singer had a guest spot as a Ranger on Crossing Jordan's season three episode "Revealed", sharing screen time with David Monahan (Father Gregory from SPN's second season ep "Houses of the Holy") as Detective Seely. :D

warrior_chic
November 30th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Taylor Cole is on an ep of "NCIS". Has anyone seen anything else she's been in?

RodneyIsGodney
December 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Saw Pestilence (Matt Frewer) in Eureka today. Forgot that he played the Austrailian (Jim Taggart) in it. That's why he looked so gosh darned familiar to me the first time he appeared in SPN.

warrior_chic
December 18th, 2010, 07:50 PM
This one was a little shocking. Saw Papa Bender as a surgeon in the S2 finale of In Plain Sight tonight. Such a different character (however minor) that it took me a second to realize who he was.

warrior_chic
January 10th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Adrienne Palicki will be guest starring on the Jan 26th episode of 'Criminal Minds' on CBS @9 if anyone cares to watch.

RodneyIsGodney
January 10th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Adrienne Palicki will be guest starring on the Jan 26th episode of 'Criminal Minds' on CBS @9 if anyone cares to watch.
Who is she again? The last name is familiar... Sorry, my brain has checked out for the night.

warrior_chic
January 11th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Who is she again? The last name is familiar... Sorry, my brain has checked out for the night.

Jessica. She's a little harder to recognize in the promo pics for that CM episode b/c she's a brunette, but it's def her.

starg8fans
January 11th, 2011, 06:58 AM
This is probably redundant since everybody here watches a lot more TV than I do, but I just saw a clip of Leverage on YT, and lo and behold, Mark Sheppard was in it. So I checked his profile on IMDB to find the name of the episode, and couldn't believe all the stuff he's done. Talk about prolific, this guy's been in everything from X-Files to 24. Last year alone he had recurring roles in four TV shows (Spn, Leverage, Chuck and Warehouse 13) with a total of 14 eps! Scheduling must have been a b!tch.

Here's the link to the complete list, if anybody is interested: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0791968/filmoseries#tt0460681

P-90_177
January 11th, 2011, 08:10 AM
This is probably redundant since everybody here watches a lot more TV than I do, but I just saw a clip of Leverage on YT, and lo and behold, Mark Sheppard was in it. So I checked his profile on IMDB to find the name of the episode, and couldn't believe all the stuff he's done. Talk about prolific, this guy's been in everything from X-Files to 24. Last year alone he had recurring roles in four TV shows (Spn, Leverage, Chuck and Warehouse 13) with a total of 14 eps! Scheduling must have been a b!tch.

Here's the link to the complete list, if anybody is interested: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0791968/filmoseries#tt0460681

What he really needs is his very own show. :D

warrior_chic
January 11th, 2011, 08:34 AM
BuddyTV had a slideshow a while back of some of Mark's guest roles. He is def TV's Greatest Guest Star.

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/supernatural/mark-sheppard-tvs-most-awesome-guest-star-63099.aspx

RodneyIsGodney
January 11th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Jessica. She's a little harder to recognize in the promo pics for that CM episode b/c she's a brunette, but it's def her.
That's right, I remember now... her last name is quite similar to Jared's - Palicki/Padalecki - which I find interesting since they play BF/GF on SPN. That's why her last name was familiar to me.

I keep seeing Dean and Sam's momma in tv shows (House) and commercials (most recently an xmas comm for Kohls)...she has a new, shorter hairdo these days. Looks good.

RodneyIsGodney
January 19th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Saw Andy (Gallagher), the mind control kid in "Simon Said", in a Progressive insurance commercial 'bout a half hour ago and I said: I know him! Yeah, from SPN.

LoneStar1836
January 19th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Jeremy Carver is an executive producer and writer on Skiffy's new show Being Human.

I watched that yesterday and wondered if that was the same Carver that helped write some of my favorite eps on Supernatural (A Very SPN Christmas, In the Beginning, Changing Channels) and turns out it is.

RodneyIsGodney
January 19th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Skiffy??? Oh, I get it...SyFy.

warrior_chic
January 19th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Jeremy Carver is an executive producer and writer on Skiffy's new show Being Human.

I watched that yesterday and wondered if that was the same Carver that helped write some of my favorite eps on Supernatural (A Very SPN Christmas, In the Beginning, Changing Channels) and turns out it is.

Well, since we aren't getting our Chuck fix on TV, I'll throw in the other half of Carver Edlund. I was rewatching Firefly last week, and noticed Ben Edlund worked on that show (unless there are 2 of them floating around). Never really put it together before.

LoneStar1836
January 19th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Well, since we aren't getting our Chuck fix on TV, I'll throw in the other half of Carver Edlund. I was rewatching Firefly last week, and noticed Ben Edlund worked on that show (unless there are 2 of them floating around). Never really put it together before.It's the same one. He also worked on Joss Whedon's other show, Angel.

warrior_chic
January 20th, 2011, 09:34 AM
I'm watching an old ep of "Criminal Minds" with Mitch in it. The had a scene where he was driving to work, and they were even playing "Well Respected Man" (the song from Terrible Life).

warrior_chic
January 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
If anyone is interested, Adrienne Palicki's episode of "Criminal Minds" is on at 9:00 EST on CBS tonight. The preview and promo clips looks like it's gonna be good, and she looks like she's amazing in it.

RodneyIsGodney
January 26th, 2011, 06:38 PM
If anyone is interested, Adrienne Palicki's episode of "Criminal Minds" is on at 9:00 EST on CBS tonight. The preview and promo clips looks like it's gonna be good, and she looks like she's amazing in it.
Oh, I flipped to it during American Idol's commercial breaks (yes, I watch Idol)...and I completely forgot that she was in it. You posted about it and there was an article in the TV Guide about her being in it, complete with picture, and I still forgot she was in it. I swear my brain has it out for me!:rolleyes:

Oh, and you were right. From what I saw she was amazing in it.;)

warrior_chic
January 26th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Oh, I flipped to it during American Idol's commercial breaks (yes, I watch Idol)...and I completely forgot that she was in it. You posted about it and there was an article in the TV Guide about her being in it, complete with picture, and I still forgot she was in it. I swear my brain has it out for me!:rolleyes:

Oh, and you were right. From what I saw she was amazing in it.;)

I've seen all 120 some episodes of that show in the last month, and the story tonight was still a little surprising. Adrienne did a great job of not letting us in on the "secret" too early. I kinda wish they'd find some way to get her in SPN a little more. But I can imagine at this point, that would be nearly impossible.

LoneStar1836
January 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Noticed that Patrick Gilmore is in the SPN ep Bedtime Stories. (The guy hiking with his girlfriend who eats the poisoned pie and then is slashed to death by granny.) He's Dr. Volker in SGU, and I just saw him in the pilot ep for the new USA show Fairly Legal.

warrior_chic
January 27th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Noticed that Patrick Gilmore is in the SPN ep Bedtime Stories. (The guy hiking with his girlfriend who eats the poisoned pie and then is slashed to death by granny.) He's Dr. Volker in SGU, and I just saw him in the pilot ep for the new USA show Fairly Legal.

Speaking of Fairly Legal, apparently Sarah Shahi plays Kate in that. She was the 'Woman in White' in the Pilot.

starg8fans
January 28th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Rick Worthy, who's theAlpha Vampirethis season was also on SG-1. He played K'tano, the (supposed) new leader among the free Jaffa in S5's The Warrior.

In addition, he's worked with Jensen before on the Dark Angel series finale Freak Nation, where Worthy played a police Lieutenant.

warrior_chic
January 28th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Rick Worthy, who's theAlpha Vampirethis season was also on SG-1. He played K'tano, the (supposed) new leader among the free Jaffa in S5's The Warrior.

In addition, he's worked with Jensen before on the Dark Angel series finale Freak Nation, where Worthy played a police Lieutenant.

I think all 12 cylons from the new BSG have been in an episode at some point or another. Ok, all may be an exaggeration, but I think they've had other characters to make up the difference.

warrior_chic
February 5th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Just in time for the Super Bowl tomorrow, Richard has a video/extended commercial for Pepsi MAX. Hopefully y'all can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AbN33Po90&feature=youtu.be

And here's a bts (sort of) thing at the Bengals/Jets game. Can't tell if it's more 'Pepsi MAX driver' or Richard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk5eyqLjQXg&feature=relmfu

GenieinaZPM
February 9th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Corin Nemec (Christian) - Jonas Quinn on SG-1
Matt Frewer (Pestilence) - Matt Prager on PSI Factor (LOVED that show)
Rob Benedict (Chuck) - Was on Buffy
Mark Pellegrino (Lucifer) - Paul Bennett on Dexter

Sorry if I did any repeats. That's all I can think of atm though

RodneyIsGodney
February 9th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Rob Benedict (Chuck) - Was on Buffy
He was? I don't remember that...seeing as I was/am a big Buffy fan I should remember such a thing.

GenieinaZPM
February 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM
He was? I don't remember that...seeing as I was/am a big Buffy fan I should remember such a thing.

He played Jape in New Moon Rising and Superstar

RodneyIsGodney
February 9th, 2011, 02:46 PM
He played Jape in New Moon Rising and Superstar
Ah. Thanks.

I saw the blond woman from "Like a Virgin" in an old episode of Who's The Boss the other night.

GenieinaZPM
February 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
She looks pretty familiar to me too, but I haven't tried looking her up yet. If she was a regular on Who's the Boss, then maybe that's where I saw her from. That was one of my favorites when I was -10.

RodneyIsGodney
February 9th, 2011, 05:10 PM
She looks pretty familiar to me too, but I haven't tried looking her up yet. If she was a regular on Who's the Boss, then maybe that's where I saw her from. That was one of my favorites when I was -10.
She was just a guest star on Who's The Boss. I just recently started watching the reruns on Hallmark and, at first, I wasn't sure I still liked it but after watching the reruns for a week I new for sure that I still liked it. It's one of those shows that brings me back. Ah, the nastalgia.

SkeksisGirl
February 9th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Jim Byrnes best known as Joe Dawson from Highlander: The Series and Lifeguard from Wiseguy. He was the professor that the brothers took the skull to.

warrior_chic
February 16th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Rachel Miner is on Criminal Minds right now. This time she's a victim instead of the creepy, evil one.

warrior_chic
February 17th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Guess who the new 'Wonder Woman' for NBC is.

Wonder Woman Reboot (http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/friday-night-lights-star-adrianne-palicki-lands-the-lead-in-nbcs-wonder-woman-reboot--2390)

RodneyIsGodney
February 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Guess who the new 'Wonder Woman' for NBC is.

Wonder Woman Reboot (http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/friday-night-lights-star-adrianne-palicki-lands-the-lead-in-nbcs-wonder-woman-reboot--2390)
Cool!:D Go Jess!

warrior_chic
February 20th, 2011, 05:33 PM
In addition to Adrienne, Rachel Miner, and Sebastian Roche, looks like Chad Lindberg is also going to be guesting on 'Criminal Minds'. Think CBS is just stealing all SPN's guests?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/criminal-minds-chad-lindberg-to-guest.html

RodneyIsGodney
February 20th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Hunh, interesting.

I just saw Merrilyn Gann (Madge Carrigan in AVSC) in an episode of MacGyver the other day. "Hearts of Steel", she played Gretta, a maid. She also appeared in the episode "Halloween Knights" as The Queen.

hollie54208
March 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Garry Chalk plays a policement in "Monster Movie" (I had the wrong episode.)

Aside from SG1 (Jonas) and SPN (Christian), Corin also was in NCIS (Len Grady in Skeletons with the crazy butcher gf) and played Melinda's father (Paul Eastman) in Ghost Whisperer.

RodneyIsGodney
March 3rd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Saw Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) in Criminal Minds last night.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
March 3rd, 2011, 04:46 PM
Don't know if anyone mentioned him yet, but Jake Abel (a.k.a. Adam Milligan) played Luke in Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief.

warrior_chic
March 3rd, 2011, 05:36 PM

He will likely be back. I'm pretty sure his part of that storyline isn't over. He gets tto play 2 morally ambiguous characters at the same time. Luckily for us, Balthazar is the funnier one :)

RodneyIsGodney
March 3rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
He will likely be back. I'm pretty sure his part of that storyline isn't over. He gets tto play 2 morally ambiguous characters at the same time. Luckily for us, Balthazar is the funnier one :)
Yes, I agree.;)

warrior_chic
March 8th, 2011, 06:25 AM
I'm pretty sure the woman that played the final version of Lilith is in a couple new Virgin Mobile commercials. The creepy stalker ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12gqM5tvvo

RodneyIsGodney
March 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I'm pretty sure the woman that played the final version of Lilith is in a couple new Virgin Mobile commercials. The creepy stalker ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12gqM5tvvo
Yeah, I thought that was her too!

Crichiel
March 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM
My new honey and I were watching the movie Memento on Saturday. There is a guy that has a small part in it, and all the scenes with him involve a lot of movement, so you can't really see him for any length of time. My guy says, "Where do I know him from?" I answered, "I don't know but he DOES look familiar. We'll check the credits at the end."

The names come up at the end and neither of us recognises it. *shrug*

Then Honey-guy, who has seen all of SIX episodes of Supernatural (Ain't he sweet? He's started watching them for me!), suddenly says, "Isn't he the guy that was going through the woods with them in that Supernatural episode with the Wendigo?"....WHAT?!! How could he POSSIBLY have picked that up from seeing the episode once over a month ago?!

We looked it up. He was right. :eek:

warrior_chic
March 21st, 2011, 08:49 AM
You got yourself some guy :)

Was it this guy?
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/[email protected]@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
He was one of 2 Battlestar Galactica (Reimagined) stars in "Wendigo".

Crichiel
March 21st, 2011, 09:22 AM
A-HA!! THAT'S why Roy from Wendigo would stick in Honey-guy's mind...he was a Battlestar Galactica fan!! So he has seen him in a couple things before! Thanks, wc!

LoneStar1836
March 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Jim Beaver had a teeny tiny part in a Justified episode from two weeks ago.

RodneyIsGodney
March 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
A-HA!! THAT'S why Roy from Wendigo would stick in Honey-guy's mind...he was a Battlestar Galactica fan!! So he has seen him in a couple things before! Thanks, wc!
Callum Keith Rennie. He was also in Due South, a show that I favored back then. This guy is in everything!

Missed it.:(

Jay Brazeau (Harlan from SG1's "Tin Men"/"Double Jeopardy" - Comtraya!) appeared in two episodes of SPN. S1's "Provenance" (librarian) and S5's "My Bloody Valentine" (Medical Examiner who, eventutally, drank himself to death). I knew him from way back when he guest starred on MacGyver. Twice.

LoneStar1836
March 22nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
You didn't miss anything. I saw his name in the credits and kept waiting for him to show up, and then it wasn't very much. He could show up in another ep though if the story permitted.

RodneyIsGodney
March 22nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
You didn't miss anything. I saw his name in the credits and kept waiting for him to show up, and then it wasn't very much. He could show up in another ep though if the story permitted.
Ah, okay. Thanks.

warrior_chic
March 22nd, 2011, 10:57 AM

I recently rewatched Jim's Criminal Minds episode (S3 "Identity" if anyone's interested), and caught his CSI episode last week (S7 "Fannysmackin'"). That man makes one heck of a guest star.

Evil Clown of Apocalypse
March 30th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Dr Sexy from season 5 episode Changing Channels appears in one of the s1 episode of Millennium.I believe he's also seen in SG-1=)

warrior_chic
March 30th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Dr Sexy from season 5 episode Changing Channels appears in one of the s1 episode of Millennium.I believe he's also seen in SG-1=)

That's Steve Bacic. He played Camulus in SG1 and in Continuum, and Major Coburn in a couple earlier episodes. He appears to be quite the prolific guest star (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0045584/).

starg8fans
March 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but he played yet another morally ambiguous character in the second and third seasons of Fringe - a shapeshifter from a parallel universe sent to spy on our side.

Evil Clown of Apocalypse
March 30th, 2011, 12:56 PM
That's Steve Bacic. He played Camulus in SG1 and in Continuum, and Major Coburn in a couple earlier episodes. He appears to be quite the prolific guest star (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0045584/).
In which season of SG-1 he's seen? I have been watching s6 right but I haven't seen his character yet...or did I miss?

warrior_chic
March 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
In which season of SG-1 he's seen? I have been watching s6 right but I haven't seen his character yet...or did I miss?

He was Major Coburn in episode 3.20 and 4.08. I don't really remember them. He played Camulus in 8.01 and 8.02 (New Order) and 8.04 (Zero Hour). I don't really remember him in those. He was also in Continuum in the altered timeline.

warrior_chic
March 30th, 2011, 05:01 PM
If anyone doesn't have much to do right now, Chad (Ash) is on Criminal Minds on CBS right now. And it looks like it'll be a good one. He makes at least the 3rd former SPN actor this season for a total of 4 or 5 episodes. I think they're on a great run.

Evil Clown of Apocalypse
March 31st, 2011, 09:32 AM
He was Major Coburn in episode 3.20 and 4.08. I don't really remember them. He played Camulus in 8.01 and 8.02 (New Order) and 8.04 (Zero Hour). I don't really remember him in those. He was also in Continuum in the altered timeline.
Thanks.
I have recently seen season 3 & 4 but I still can't remember him :D

warrior_chic
April 10th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I know somewhere in another thread, we were talking about the new A&E show 'Breakout Kings'. It's about a couple of US Marshals who team up with a few cons to catch fugitives. The woman that does their tech work is played by Brooke Nevin. She is the actress that played Kat in 'Asylum', the one with the stupid boyfriend who got stuck in the asylum with the boys.

starg8fans
April 15th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I'm probably the last person on this thread to notice, but Samantha Ferris (Ellen) was also on SG-1! She was the doctor who took care of the team while they were Hathor's prisoners in the S2 season finale and the S3 opening (where it was divulged that she was in fact a Tok'Ra).

LizzieAnne
April 17th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I know somewhere in another thread, we were talking about the new A&E show 'Breakout Kings'. It's about a couple of US Marshals who team up with a few cons to catch fugitives. The woman that does their tech work is played by Brooke Nevin. She is the actress that played Kat in 'Asylum', the one with the stupid boyfriend who got stuck in the asylum with the boys.

I'm watching Breakout Kings and the female con Erica played Veritas in You Can't Handle the Truth and a hotel receptionist in Salvation.

I'm probably the last person on this thread to notice, but Samantha Ferris (Ellen) was also on SG-1! She was the doctor who took care of the team while they were Hathor's prisoners in the S2 season finale and the S3 opening (where it was divulged that she was in fact a Tok'Ra).

Oh yeah..so she did...I'd forgotten that.

warrior_chic
May 3rd, 2011, 09:33 AM
Just noticed in the SG1 S8 ep "Citizen Joe", the kid that played Joe's son was the same kid that played little Sammy in "Something Wicked", Alex Ferris.

RodneyIsGodney
May 3rd, 2011, 05:34 PM
Chad Lindberg (Ash) was in NCIS earlier tonight. What a shock it was to see him without the mullet.:P

And I keep seeing Mama Winchester everywhere I look on tv these days.

warrior_chic
May 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Chad Lindberg (Ash) was in NCIS earlier tonight. What a shock it was to see him without the mullet.:P

I was watching that too! And he was on Criminal Minds a few weeks ago. Looks like he's living at CBS for the moment. Maybe I can get a peek at him on CSI next week ;)

starg8fans
May 4th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Just noticed in the SG1 S8 ep "Citizen Joe", the kid that played Joe's son was the same kid that played little Sammy in "Something Wicked", Alex Ferris.

Any relation to Samantha Ferris? ;)

starg8fans
May 4th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Just remembered something else. The guy who plays (or used to play) Raphael was in the Fringe ep 'What Lies Below'. He played a medical technician with CDC.

warrior_chic
May 5th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I think Mark Pellegrino will be on the next 'Breakout Kings' this Sunday @10 pm EST on A&E.

warrior_chic
May 13th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Well, so much for Adrianne being on 'Wonder Woman'.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/12/nbc-rejects-wonder-woman/

warrior_chic
May 28th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I'm not quite sure where to put this, but I'm sure you guys will be interested in a lot of these photos. Any of you that have a facebook should be able to see these. This guy, I'm not sure what he does, but he goes around to a lot of sets and conventions and posts all the celebrity pictures he gets. I really want to be him :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4196187161.980.514837161
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.434568742161.208472.514837161

He's got a lot of the SPN cast (current and past), and a heck of a lot of people who float around the sci-fi television family, including those who have appeared on SPN, SG, BSG, Eureka, etc.

RodneyIsGodney
June 6th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I'm not quite sure where to put this, but I'm sure you guys will be interested in a lot of these photos. Any of you that have a facebook should be able to see these. This guy, I'm not sure what he does, but he goes around to a lot of sets and conventions and posts all the celebrity pictures he gets. I really want to be him :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4196187161.980.514837161
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.434568742161.208472.514837161

He's got a lot of the SPN cast (current and past), and a heck of a lot of people who float around the sci-fi television family, including those who have appeared on SPN, SG, BSG, Eureka, etc.
The links aren't working.:( Says that either the links are expired or I don't have permission to view them. And that they might be temporarily unavailable. And I do have a FB page.

Just saw Samantha Ferris in an episode ("Scare") of Smallville.

warrior_chic
June 6th, 2011, 07:33 PM
The links aren't working.:( Says that either the links are expired or I don't have permission to view them. And that they might be temporarily unavailable. And I do have a FB page.

Try looking him up then. Sean Koo.

I may have mentioned this at some other point, but it's my current obsession. The guy that played Mark Campbell (David Paetkau), who has been in SG1 and Eureka, stars on a Canadian show called "Flashpoint". It is about to start it's new season, and they are airing old/new episodes (it's complicated) on CTV and CBS Fridays at 8 now if anyone is interested. Highly recommend it.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Try looking him up then. Sean Koo.
Will do. Thanks.

I may have mentioned this at some other point, but it's my current obsession. The guy that played Mark Campbell (David Paetkau), who has been in SG1 and Eureka, stars on a Canadian show called "Flashpoint". It is about to start it's new season, and they are airing old/new episodes (it's complicated) on CTV and CBS Fridays at 8 now if anyone is interested. Highly recommend it.
Er, yeah, we have a show here in the US called Flashpoint too. Possibly the same show...on CBS. It was gone for awhile but I think it's back now. I recently saw a commercial for it so...yeah.

warrior_chic
June 8th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Er, yeah, we have a show here in the US called Flashpoint too. Possibly the same show...on CBS. It was gone for awhile but I think it's back now. I recently saw a commercial for it so...yeah.

Same show. CBS picked it up here during the writer's strike. Once that was over, they slowly started deviating from CTV's airing schedule. We are now about 6 months behind CTV. It's about to start up again with the new episodes on both networks.

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Same show. CBS picked it up here during the writer's strike. Once that was over, they slowly started deviating from CTV's airing schedule. We are now about 6 months behind CTV. It's about to start up again with the new episodes on both networks.
Ah, I get it now.;) Thank you.:)

LoneStar1836
August 28th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Who knew Bobby was an Admiral in Starfleet. :D I'm watching Star Trek Enterprise and Jim Beaver was in the first ep.

Then I'm also watching Deadwood and I knew he was a regular in this, but man can he curse. :eek::D

warrior_chic
August 28th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Misha had a smallish part in an ep of NCIS. I forget the name, but it was about an officer who did speed dating and kept weird files on all her dates.

jfby
August 28th, 2011, 11:24 PM
The invisible red haired teen in wishful thinkings also had a part in Perfect Storm (Flashpoint, Billy Dresden the kid with a gun) and in Stargate Atlantis (one of the hunter kid in childhood's end).
Jim Beaver also played in Harper's Island.
The girl that Dean 'dates' in After School Special is one of the main actresses of The vampire diaries. (Candice Accola)
Gary Cole from Hollywood Babylone (the producer) played in Cry Wolf (with Jared) and I've seen him in another show. I can't remember which.
Mickeal B. Silver from Hollywood Babylone played in a few episodes of CSI: Miami.
Sasha Barrese (Casey in Sin City) played Tracy (The Girl about to get married) in The Hangover.
Mike Dopud plays in Death takes holidays (a guy the boys interrogates in his living room), he also played the runner in the episode Tracker of stargate atlantis and a basketball coach in flashpoint (Whatever it takes)

warrior_chic
August 29th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Welcome jfby! Looks like you watch about as much TV as I do ;) And yay, a fellow Flashpoint fan! I know Gary Cole was in "Crusade", a "Babylon 5" spinoff, as well as Mike Brady in one of the newer TV movies.

And apparently, the girl that played Ella in Flashpoint episode, "Perfect Storm", also played Missy Bender.

jfby
August 29th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks. I kinda am a TV Show addict :D.
Thanks for Ella, I knew I'd seen her somewhere while watching perfect storm, now I know.
Pascale Hutton. She played Lia in the curious case of Dean Winchester and also played the second in command in Stargate-Atlantis Episode Aurora and Kira in Flashpoint.

RodneyIsGodney
September 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM
*dusts off thread*

Saw "Prisoners" in the theater today and Danny (the boy in "Family Remains"), Dylan Minnette, was in it. And boy has he grown!:eek: I recognized him from the first shot of his face and it was in profile.

Freckles
September 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Welcome jfby! Looks like you watch about as much TV as I do ;) And yay, a fellow Flashpoint fan! I know Gary Cole was in "Crusade", a "Babylon 5" spinoff, as well as Mike Brady in one of the newer TV movies.

And apparently, the girl that played Ella in Flashpoint episode, "Perfect Storm", also played Missy Bender.

Gary Cole, to me, is best known as Lumbergh in Office Space.
http://www.garycole.net/Films/Office_Space/Ron_Livingston_With_Gary_Cole_in_Office_Space.jpg

RodneyIsGodney
September 24th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Gary Cole will always be Jack "Nighthawk" Killian from Midnight Caller (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094510/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_120) to me. This was the first thing I saw him in. The second thing was a tv movie called "Those She Left Behind. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098470/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_123) I remember watching it when I was in the hospital for my heart procedure.

EmilieSunshine
March 17th, 2014, 11:46 AM
the young Sam Winchester/Colin Firth played in Under the Dome and he was great as usual.

RodneyIsGodney
March 18th, 2014, 01:07 PM
the young Sam Winchester/Colin Ford played in Under the Dome and he was great as usual.
AMEN! Looking forward to the second season!