Where do I know them from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I know them from?

With so many shows shot in Vancouver it's only natural that a lot of guest stars appear over and over again, and Supernatural is no exception. So if you recognized somebody on the show who has been on Stargate or some other program, this is the place to share it with the other fans.

Since I watch very little TV, I only spotted a few regulars from Stargate (and I can't even put the actors' names with most of them...)

"Laden Radim" was a construction worker in Bugs
    Teryl Rothery was a medical examiner in Heart
    "Sergeant Siler" was a policeman in Bloody Mary
    and the Jay Brazeau, the 'Comtria' guy on SG-1, was both a librarian in Provenance and a pathologist in My Bloody Valentine
    And of course the wonderful Don S. David was a bar owner in Sin City.

One non-Stargate actress I recognized too was the mother from Suite Life. She was a police officer in S5's Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Your turn, what have you got?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

This will date me:

A lot of you will know the old man Wendigo survivor from BSG, but I know the actor as Dutch, from the 70s sitcom, Soap.

Layla's mother in Faith, was in the SG-1 episode Gamekeeper. She was the one came up to SG-1 at the end and asked them to tell her about what it was like outside.

Layla herself (Julie Benz)? I heard she is in some new show now that I don't watch (Dexter?), but she was also Darla in Buffy and Angel.

Oh, and both those actresses were in Sliders episodes.

Comment

Sorry to double-post, just remembered another one:

The guy Dean fights at the end of Long Distance Call, is Reynolds from SG-1.

Comment

Mark Sheppard (Crowley) is Ivan Erwich (24), Romo Lampkin (BSG).

Christopher Heyerdahl (Alastair) is Todd (SGA), John Druitt / Bigfoot (Sanctuary)

Amy Acker (Andrea Barr in Dead in the Water) is Kelly Peyton (Alias), Claire Saunders (Dollhouse), Fred/Illyria (Angel)

Cory Monteith (Gary in Wendigo) is Finn in Glee

Jaime Ray Newman (Amanda Walker in Phantom Traveler) is Tess Fontana (Eureka), Cadman (SGA), Mindy O'Dell (Veronica Mars)

Comment

Lexa Doig in "The End" was both Rommie from Andromeda and Dr. Lamb from SG1

Lorne from SGA was also in an episode but I don't recall which one.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Right, I forgot about 'Laura Chapman' as the stewardess...

Oh, and just remembered - Misha Collins was a Bosnian terrorist in the first season of 24.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Lexa Doig in "The End" was both Rommie from Andromeda and Dr. Lamb from SG1

Lorne from SGA was also in an episode but I don't recall which one.
              That's right, he played a plastic surgeon in Time is on my Side. He only survived until the opening credits, though...

sigpic

Comment

Mitch Pileggi (Samuel Campbell / Azazel) is Walter Skinner (X-files), Colonel Caldwell (SGA), Larry Jennings (Grey's Anatomy)

Paul McGillion (Jim Grossman in Fallen Idols) is Dr. Carson Beckett (SGA)

Comment

Michael Shanks of course as a hunter in '99 Problems.' !
                  Sebastian Spence (Tok'ra Delek in SG-1) as a demon in 'Devil's Trap' and 'Salvation'
                  Garwin Sandford (Narim) - as a prison warden in 'Folsom Prison Blues.'
                  Alex Zahara (Michael '1969') A magician in 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag'

Comment

Amber Benson (Tara from Buffy) was Lenore, the vampire in Bloodlust
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Mark Sheppard was also Badger in Firefly

And Annie Wersching (sp?) Who played the hotel owner in Playthings was in the latest season of 24.

Ronald Resnik (Chris Gaultier) plays a baddie on Smallville and is in Eureka.

Nikki Aycox (Meg) was in an episode or 2 of Dark Angel, but not while Jensen was on the show.

Comment

The host of the Japanese game show in Changing Channels is a recurring character on Caprica.

sigpic

Comment

Just remembered another one - the 'former client' who called Sam and Dean in to solve the case of the crashed plane in Phantom Traveller is the actor who played the 'synthetic' entity on the alien ship in SG-1's Scorched Earth.

sigpic

Comment

The BSG fans are going to kill me for not knowing her character name, but the lady in Roadkill is Tricia Helfer, the cylon from BSG and she was also Michael Weston's nemesis in season 2 of Burn Notice.

Madison from Heart was...Dang! I can remember where I know them from and the actor's name, but never the character name....Lex's duplicitous wife in Smallville.

Comment

Jake Talley (I remembered a name!) is now a regular on Leverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X