PDA

View Full Version : Walternate

YsoL8
June 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Walternate stands a good chance of getting killed next season?

the fifth man
June 26th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Walternate stands a good chance of getting killed next season?

I don't know. He could continue to be the "bad guy" for some time IMO.

Country233
July 1st, 2010, 10:27 AM
The whole Walternate name made me giggle. Idk about killing him, my guess is that they'd have him hang arounda while.

LtColCarter
July 1st, 2010, 10:30 AM

Honestly...IDK...only time will tell...

the fifth man
July 1st, 2010, 06:33 PM
If they do kill him off, IMO, it will only be at the end of the season, and if Fringe isn't coming back (it felt wrong even writing those last words).

Leleth
July 2nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
I'd love to see him as the main villain and not just some random bad guy getting killed as soon as Olivia escapes or Peter plus rest of the gang come to save her.

the fifth man
July 2nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
I'd love to see him as the main villain and not just some random bad guy getting killed as soon as Olivia escapes or Peter plus rest of the gang come to save her.

Same here.

sbz
July 2nd, 2010, 09:45 PM
Personally, I doubt they'd kill him off that soon (or at all). Two reasons: the implication is that he'd been the driving force behind the entire war (he is the main villian); and given that he's in another universe, there's no pressure to include him all the time - they can use him when it fits the story and assume he's in his own world with his machinations the rest of the time.

LtColCarter
July 5th, 2010, 09:41 AM
If they do kill him off, IMO, it will only be at the end of the season, and if Fringe isn't coming back (it felt wrong even writing those last words).

Shut your mouth! ;)

I concur

the fifth man
July 5th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Shut your mouth! ;)

I know, I kind of hate myself a little for writing that.

LtColCarter
July 6th, 2010, 05:30 AM
I know, I kind of hate myself a little for writing that.

We're all allowed slip ups! :p