PDA

View Full Version : "Epilogue" (218) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

PG15
June 25th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Writer: Carl Binder
Director: ?

---

EDIT: The original episode that occupied this spot, "Radio", seems to have been replaced by "Epilogue". Please make a note of it.

---

Another new title, and a most peculiar one at that...

The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/06/25/june-25-2010-sayanora-rob-san/

There's no past info on this episode, so...there you go!

Makenshi
June 25th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Brody opened a bar, why can't someone start a radio station? :p

Alan Wake
June 25th, 2010, 09:18 PM
At first thought... I think maybe it could be them picking up a radio transmission of a world with actual people. Maybe along the lines of earth level technology too.

General Jumper One
June 25th, 2010, 10:03 PM
They pick up a distress call from a class M planet, go to it to discover it is identical to Earth in almost every way, tech, humans, countries, but everyone has died a plague they made to live longer, it back fires, kills all adults, kids live 1 month in a hundred years, and when they reach puberty they die. We send down a party of people they get infected all expect Mr. Spock, make a cure and go back to the ship...oh wait, that all happened in Star Trek TOS :D

Pharaoh Atem
June 25th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Brody opened a bar, why can't someone start a radio station? :p

the crew starts a radio show and broadcasts to the universe.

Scott7070
June 26th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Distress beacon from a seeder ship!!!

OR

Something similar to how the Smurfs (sorry - i hate calling them that but they dont have a name yet do they?) kept track of destiny.

FoX-1028
June 26th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Destiny Radio Station :D

Spimman
June 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Maybe the communication stones are stolen/destroyed or otherwise taken out of commission at some point during the season and during this episode they somehow find a way to send a signal back home, or receive one.

spinny magee
July 2nd, 2010, 11:26 PM
These episodes are continuing to get more and more interesting names

Scott7070
July 5th, 2010, 02:00 AM
What about if the crew members left on the Faith planet manage to contact the ship? Or those responsible for making the planet. I want to know what that blue laser coming from the giant tower was all about.

Scott7070
July 5th, 2010, 02:07 AM
The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.

Where is information of episode #17? That appears to give a clue on what #18 has in store...

PG15?!?! I'm relying on you bud :p

PG15
July 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Episode 17 remains a mystery, unfortunately.

But one day, one day... ;)

Scott7070
July 6th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Episode 17 remains a mystery, unfortunately.

But one day, one day... ;)

Ha Cheers. Do you know why they appear to write episodes that don't follow each other together? Like, why do they write episodes 14, 16 and 18 (although they are written by different writers) without knowing what happens in eps 15 and 17? They must have a master version of what happens throughout the series before they write anything yeah?

Steelbox
July 9th, 2010, 05:29 AM
They all talk about and detail the whole season even before spiting an single word of script. So as you start writing you already have an rough idea of what will happen and where you are going to get in the end.

PG15
July 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Ha Cheers. Do you know why they appear to write episodes that don't follow each other together? Like, why do they write episodes 14, 16 and 18 (although they are written by different writers) without knowing what happens in eps 15 and 17? They must have a master version of what happens throughout the series before they write anything yeah?

They do. Also, my rule with these threads is that they don't get made until we have a title, so even if episodes 15 and 17 have already been finished, since they don't have titles that we know of yet, no threads are made for them.

spinny magee
July 9th, 2010, 10:08 PM
They do. Also, my rule with these threads is that they don't get made until we have a title, so even if episodes 15 and 17 have already been finished, since they don't have titles that we know of yet, no threads are made for them.

That would be best frankly seeing episodes that haven't been named getting threads like
"The episode with no name" 219 Pre-Airing etc
"The other episode with no name" 220 Pre Airing etc
"The episode with no name after the other episode with no name which was after the first episode with no name" 221 Pre-Airing etc

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
July 11th, 2010, 07:10 AM
That would be best frankly seeing episodes that haven't been named getting threads like
"The episode with no name" 219 Pre-Airing etc
"The other episode with no name" 220 Pre Airing etc
"The episode with no name after the other episode with no name which was after the first episode with no name" 221 Pre-Airing etc

Why would there be 21 episodes in Season 2?

General Jumper One
July 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM

there used to be up to 23-5 eps in the first 5 seasons of SG-1

jelgate
July 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM

There were 22 episode for the first 7 season of SG1. They stopped because it was too much for SyFy. In fact you haven't senn SyFy go past 20 episodes in years

PG15
July 11th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Hmmm...

Boris writes: “[...] 2) What happened to episode 218: Radio that you mentioned some days ago? [...]”

Answers: [...] 2) That’s still under discussion. [...]

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/07/11/july-11-2010-he-does-it-again-afternoon-soccer-with-the-guys-the-pineapple-diaries-part-iii-mailbag/

KEK
July 11th, 2010, 09:47 PM

No there weren't :S

General Jumper One
July 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
No there weren't :S

season 1 had 21

season 2 had 22

season 3 had 22

season 4 had 22

season 5 had 22

season 6 had 22

season 7 had 22

season 8 had 20

Egle01
July 12th, 2010, 06:58 AM
season 1 had 21Did you count "Children of the Gods" as one episode?

jelgate
July 12th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Did you count "Children of the Gods" as one episode?

Children of the Gods is usually considered only as one episode

General Jumper One
July 12th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Did you count "Children of the Gods" as one episode?

GateWorld counted it as one so I did

KEK
July 12th, 2010, 12:14 PM
season 1 had 21

season 2 had 22

season 3 had 22

season 4 had 22

season 5 had 22

season 6 had 22

season 7 had 22

season 8 had 20

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but... exactly. None of them had 23 or more episodes :confused:

General Jumper One
July 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but... exactly. None of them had 23 or more episodes :confused:

the point of my original post that sometimes there are more than 20 episodes in a season

jelgate
July 12th, 2010, 12:59 PM
the point of my original post that sometimes there are more than 20 episodes in a season

Most that was on Showtime not SyFy. Furthermore SyFY hasn't done it in years

General Jumper One
July 12th, 2010, 02:00 PM
as far as I know 6-7 were on SyFy

jelgate
July 12th, 2010, 02:02 PM
as far as I know 6-7 were on SyFy

And SyFy greatly objected to those seasons. They only wanted 20 episodes. You have to remember just how much SG1 improved thier back then

Shadow_7
July 12th, 2010, 09:41 PM
It just doesn't feel right having more new episodes of Days of Our Lives per year than SGU. Or whatever the Dallas / As the world turns / ??? is of this decade. Do ratings even have any bearing if you air on average ONCE a month-ish? Slighly more often than 3 weeks between anyway. Watching TV is like playing the lottery these days. You almost can't do it without a DVR. Turn on the Tube, Ghost Hunters marathon, I guess that means I'm going Sky Diving today... Turn on the Tube, Langoliers 6x's back to back, I guess that means I'm going to church this weekend. Then you forget to turn the tube on, and dammit, an SGU marathon, and I missed it. Cancel the trip to the Bahamas, just in case.... Adjust your work schedule to have Fridays off, and SGU switches to Tuesday. Grrr... It's ALMOST like TPTB don't WANT us to watch it.

spinny magee
July 12th, 2010, 11:39 PM
I think this episode might play out a bit like this
(GATEROOM: The stargate is open)
Brody: (On the other side of the wormhole) OH MY GOD IT'S A FLYING TORTOISE IT CAME OUT OF THE SEA AND IS ATTACKING US HELP!
Young: Oh please it musn't be that urgent, for one it's a TURTLE, tortoises don't live in the sea, get your facts right.
(radio on Brody's side makes the "death like" cackling sound")
Young:......oh don't do that.....I know you are screwing with me brody.....
Riley:...........sir perhaps we should check it out
Young: I bet you we are being punk'd oh well..(over the radio) Lt Scott come in please..................
TJ: He's probably doing something.....important.
Young: For all we know aliens have taken over again and Rush is helping them- SCOTT come in please
Meanwhile Scott is "Importantly getting to buisness with Chloe" ok they are in bed with eachother naked as per usual.
Chloe: Won't you get in trouble AGAIN for having your radio off
Scott: Nah, it's not like the Colonel will send Greer after me.
(door opens)
Greer: Young sent m- Oh.....well.....put your hands up chloe (evil grin)
(Young walks in)
(Chloe slaps Greer)
Greer: Sir the blue aliens have taken over Chloe
Chloe: WHAT
Young: Hmm.....you haven't got us into trouble for awhile so it must be true.
Chloe: BUT I'M SPEAKING ENGLISH!
Young: Sorry we don't speak smurf, take her away, Scott dear god put your hands down we can see all of you.

EllieVee
July 13th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Stop it, I greened you already, Spinny.

spinny magee
July 13th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Stop it, I greened you already, Spinny.

Hehe I can't help but continue, just how I think it might turn out script style :D

PG15
September 2nd, 2010, 08:42 PM
Looks like "Radio" has been replaced by "Epilogue":

Carl, meanwhile, is multi-tasking – being on set for his episode, Hope, while simultaneously hammering out the story for his final script, Epilogue.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/september-2-2010-behind-the-scenes-pics-of-that-super-secret-set-production-update/

DigiFluid
September 3rd, 2010, 06:20 AM
Interesting. I wonder if that specifically refers to 2.18, or if it just refers to whatever script Carl Binder is working on last for the year? :confused:

PG15
September 3rd, 2010, 11:35 AM
Indeed, it's a bit vague there.

However, by process of elimination, this is the only possible choice. They've already done episodes 1-12, and maybe 13, while Carl's other episode, Hope (214), along with Seizure (215), Blockade (219), and the season finale were all mentioned within this blog entry. Meanwhile, The Hunt (216) has been mentioned frequently in the past few entries and we know that Common Descent (217) is Rob Cooper's script.

Having Carl write the last remaining script, 218, is the only thing that makes sense.

KEK
September 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
I haven't been particularly impressed with Carl's scripts so far, whether that's just because he gets lumbered with the bad stories or he just isn't that good I don't know...

Jumper_One
September 3rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
Sean D. writes: “Is SGU season 2 episode 18 entitled “Radio” or “Epilogue”?”

Answer: Radio has been renamed to the far more appropriate Epilogue.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/september-3-2010-success-more-super-secret-set-pics-a-book-of-the-month-club-reminder-and-some-mailbag/

The Swarm
September 4th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Oh hell no, its probaly a flashbacking episode thats hard to follow....

major davis
September 4th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Oh hell no, its probaly a flashbacking episode thats hard to follow....

ahh.. come on.. I got 10 bucks itll be totally different than you think it is. ;)

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
September 4th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I wish they wouldve saved the title epilogue for the series finale when the destiny expedition made it home to earth

KEK
September 4th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I doubt they'll ever get back to Earth.

major davis
September 4th, 2010, 10:01 AM
I doubt they'll ever get back to Earth.

Thats a very debatable subject. ;)

Jumper_One
September 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM
[...] And Carl has promised us a first draft of episode 18, Epilogue, tomorrow. [...]
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/september-27-2010-back-in-familiar-territory-production-update-pics/

Jumper_One
November 18th, 2010, 04:34 PM
We watched Carl’s producer’s cut of #218, Epilogue this afternoon. This one gets a 3-hanky alert. You’ve been warned!
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/november-18-2010-the-final-day-of-main-unit-photography-on-sgus-second-season/

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
November 18th, 2010, 06:55 PM
What's a three hanky alert?

The Swarm
November 18th, 2010, 11:05 PM
It means that you will cry your little heart out.... becouse its so sloooooooow and boreing or its just that good.

Nikec3
November 19th, 2010, 05:48 AM
What's a three hanky alert?

I can smell flashbacks episode...

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
November 19th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I can smell flashbacks episode...

Or a future episode like SG-1's 2010.

Makenshi
November 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM
OR the ending of SGU... I mean, that's what epilogues are for, to bring closure to stuff, right?

T_________T

stevilevi
November 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM
What are the chances SGU would do a clip show?

myhelix
November 22nd, 2010, 04:32 AM
What are the chances SGU would do a clip show?

hopefully less than 1%, clip shows where always, with a few exceptions, totally boring on Stargate. I think "Inquisition" on SGA was so lame I skipped the whole episode.

stevilevi
November 22nd, 2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah I don't think a clip show would fit in with SGU.

That was just my first thought when I heard the title "Epilogue"

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
November 22nd, 2010, 08:31 PM
hopefully less than 1%, clip shows where always, with a few exceptions, totally boring on Stargate. I think "Inquisition" on SGA was so lame I skipped the whole episode.

Clips shows regardless how you view them are necessary to the overall plot. Inquistion was an okay episode I still can't believe you skipped it. It dealt with the Atlantis expedition being put on trial for "crimes against the humans of the Pegasus galaxy"

Rhoswen
November 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM

Where is information of episode #17? That appears to give a clue on what #18 has in store...

Now that we have information regarding what episode 217 will be about, my guess is that the "three-hanky" episode 218 "Epilogue" may have to do with the time travel/Destiny descendants storyline from episode 217. Maybe the Destiny crew has to say good-bye to their alternate timeline descendants and it feels a bit like they're writing their own epilogues? I'm probably completely wrong, but that's my speculation if what happens in episode 217 will greatly affect what happens (and the episode title) of episode 218.

lmao
January 1st, 2011, 12:00 PM
Think this might be a bit spoilerish but I noticed it in one of the photos Mallozzi put up on his blog in the background.
http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/img_6950.jpg
Top left is a production sheet for Epilogue showing an aged Wray. Time Travel episode or flashforward to the future?

thekillman
January 2nd, 2011, 01:15 AM
Clips shows regardless how you view them are necessary to the overall plot. Inquistion was an okay episode I still can't believe you skipped it. It dealt with the Atlantis expedition being put on trial for "crimes against the humans of the Pegasus galaxy"

i disagree. they're only necessary to budget.

Inquisition was awesome untill the point that they weren't even convicted. i mean, why does everyone always get away with the evil they do? sheppard frakking fed a man to a wraith. the Expedition did a lot of evil yet they walk away cleanly.

morbosfist
January 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Inquisition was awesome untill the point that they weren't even convicted. i mean, why does everyone always get away with the evil they do? sheppard frakking fed a man to a wraith. the Expedition did a lot of evil yet they walk away cleanly."Inquisition" would have been hypocritical if they had been charged with anything. They were guilty, sure, but at the same time the entire trial was just scapegoating the only people they could actually punish. I mean, Teal'c being put on trial for crimes as a Jaffa is something I can buy. Putting the team on trial for mistakes/bad judgment when they're the only ones making an effort? It would validate their behavior, and ignorance doesn't need validation.

To the subject of clip shows, SG1 and SGA both had one in their first seasons. It's actually a surprise SGU hasn't already.

Platschu
January 10th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Her host could be feeded by a Wraith on Earth / Atlantis. That would be a nice SG:U-SG:A cross-over. :D

KEK
January 21st, 2011, 08:56 PM
Concept Art:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3876/img2029a.jpg

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2011, 01:35 AM
[...] We’ll be convening on Friday to watch the Day 1 mix of Epilogue, then again the following Tuesday for the Day 2 mix of The Hunt. [...]
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/february-15-2011-pre-production-update-on-one-show-and-post-production-update-on-another-some-lady-of-mazes-discussion/

Jumper_One
February 17th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Busy, busy day tomorrow. Lunch with a visiting Fondy and our accountant followed by packing up my office followed by a Day 1 mix of Epilogue followed by schnitzel dinner with Stargate Exec. Producer Carl Binder (and, perhaps, others) followed by working on the script rewrite followed by work-out. And Saturday don’t look any less busy. I’ve got a slew of movies to clear off my PVR
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/february-17-2011-almost-smoooooth-sailing-and-more-mailbag/

Jumper_One
February 19th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Well today, in addition to doing a little spring cleaning, I also took in a Day 1 mix of Epilogue. Kudos to writer/producer Carl Binder on this one. It has a it of everything: humor, charm, dramatic developments, and a couple of truly heartbreaking moments. A great episode that, once over, had me really excited for season three – until I remembered: Oh, right. We’re not making a season three. It’s really a shame because the back half of season two sets up a lot of terrific story elements. You’ll see what I mean when Stargate: Universe returns for its final ten episodes TUESDAY, MARCH 8th on SPACE (http://www.spacecast.com/article/The...RGATE-UNIVERSE)
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/february-19-2011-behind-the-scene-vids-post-production-office-update-and-carl-hits-the-road/

Nth Chevron
February 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I so hoped this episode was gonna give backstory on Destiny, as per the title i thought it was gonna show us the launching of Destiny, her looking shiny and new and then just picking out important events from the data banks to show us how she came to be such a battle scarred old lady

N.C

ns2
February 23rd, 2011, 07:22 PM
It's prob going to be a character heavy episode since Binder's writing it

Jumper_One
February 24th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Then, it was off to post to approve some EXPLOSIVE visual effects shots and sequences for Epilogue and Gauntlet. [...]http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/february-23-2011-a-final-visit-to-my-stargate-stomping-grounds/

antipodal
March 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Source: Syfy schedulebot (http://www.syfy.com/schedule/?search=stargate+universe)

Syfy's April 2011 Schedule

NOTE: On April 18, SGU moves to 9pm!

Apr 4 10:00 PM Seizure
Apr 5 12:00 AM Seizure

Apr 11 10:00 PM The Hunt
Apr 12 12:00 AM The Hunt

Apr 18 08:00 PM The Hunt
Apr 18 09:00 PM Common Descent
Apr 18 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 22 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 25 08:00 PM Common Descent
Apr 25 09:00 PM Epilogue
Apr 25 11:00 PM Epilogue

Apr 29 11:00 PM Epilogue

KEK
March 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I'm guessing it's because Being Human will have finished it's first season by then.

kirmit
March 24th, 2011, 11:30 AM
After reading the spoilers on the front page I'm a little disappointed with the planet being abandoned and it basically turning into another rescue mission. I think it would've been more interesting to find the homeworld populated and seeing how the people have thrived for 2000 years

Not to say the episode won't still be good though.

D Toccs
March 24th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I so hoped this episode was gonna give backstory on Destiny, as per the title i thought it was gonna show us the launching of Destiny, her looking shiny and new and then just picking out important events from the data banks to show us how she came to be such a battle scarred old lady

N.C

Epilogue means "after story". A back story episode would be titled Prologue.

Nikec3
April 1st, 2011, 02:51 PM
SPOILERS from IGN:

Destiny arrives at Novus to find the very modern planet abandoned and in the throes of seismic destruction. Realizing the wealth of knowledge and resources they may be able to retrieve, Yazou, one of the settlers, leads Scott, Eli, Wray and Greer to an underground archive of the civilization. While pouring through the data and transferring what they can back to Destiny, the crew learns of the difficult survival their other selves had to endure.
Racing against the sudden decay and collapse their arrival at the archives has triggered, Rush discovers a clue to where the survivors of Novus may have taken refuge and, possibly, a way of reuniting the settlers with them.

knowles2
April 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Sounds interesting.

Especially as Rush is suppose to be considered evil by certain members of there society.

So the planet abandon and we go in search of them.

An aint the gauntlet and Blockade the last episodes. I suspect someone will try and stop destiny from leaving where ever the Navos as gone to and Destiny has to kick some ass to escape.

Hopefully we will get some flashback scenes about them first arriving on Navos

antipodal
April 4th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Source: TV Guide (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/stargate-universe-2011/episode-18-season-2/epilogue/297135)(synopsis)

Destiny reaches an abandoned modern civilization on a planet in the throes of seismic destruction. While the crew retrieves valuable data archives stored underground, Rush discovers a possible way to help the planet's survivors.

flappo
April 4th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Hm i think this plot is interesting, i just don't hope it is not the last one .

FoX-1028
April 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM
It is Monday yet?!?!

jelgate
April 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM
It is Monday yet?!?!

Yes. Its Monday April 18, 2011.

KEK
April 18th, 2011, 10:16 PM
2x18 Epilogue Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFpUzqNiWPI

KEK
April 18th, 2011, 10:23 PM
2x18 Epilogue Sneak Peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgWAHAnY-MI

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 18th, 2011, 11:19 PM
is that a Statue of Colonel Young on the planet?

nesais
April 19th, 2011, 01:59 AM

that's the impression i got. it stands the same way he does, right.

it certainly represents him and/or his leadership position in one way or another.

Solokiller
April 19th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Destiny in orbit above a planet = awesome!
Destiny firing at a planetary target = even more awesome!

Mr Evil 37
April 19th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Destiny in orbit above a planet = awesome!!

Been waiting for shots like that since Darkness and Light... :P

Anubis91
April 19th, 2011, 06:15 AM
so who thinks that the Novusians are the creators of the Drones ??

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 19th, 2011, 06:28 AM

think so, yep

knowles2
April 19th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Looks cool. But I am thinking the weapon fire is going to attract someone attention. I did not see any statue through.

dvdrts
April 19th, 2011, 06:40 AM
I did not see any statue through.

when the shuttle is landing on the planet.

ussrelativity
April 19th, 2011, 09:43 AM
This episode is going to rock!!!

FoX-1028
April 19th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Land of Young :D

knowles2
April 19th, 2011, 10:29 AM
when the shuttle is landing on the planet.
Thanks, it was pretty obvious second time viewing.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
April 19th, 2011, 11:49 AM
so who thinks that the Novusians are the creators of the Drones ??

Stargate time travel mechanics don't allow for it.

KEK
April 20th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Space promo for 2x18 Epilogue (quite spoilery)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgtFfAMPTdA

knowles2
April 20th, 2011, 06:33 AM
A other Nice promo. It appears that we will be getting some more conventional flash backs (Non Kino footage) I hope they show more of the colony.

Through it is a bit strange that we arrive at the planet just when the black hole enters the system.

But it appears we do send down other teams, Varro appears to be on the surface so hopefully we get to spend a bit of time on the planet exploring and gathering equipment and supplies.

An I wonder if we will get a face off between Young and Varro this episode.

I also like the way we will get to see the crew accept Novos as there home.

I just hope we get to see who Eli hook up with.

Shokada
April 20th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I'm happy! When I saw seismic disruption in the description for this episode I feared the worst, that the writers might use this planet as a way of getting the power to dial back to Earth. Thankfully, the presence of a black hole has prevented this catastrophe!

kimmyg
April 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
OMG! SPACE has totally better promos than crappy slap you in the face SyFy.

I'm jumping for joy - TJ kisses Young but why does it have to be dark all the time - you can't see the smooch-down.

Damn, I hate that this show is ending before its time.

caribsci
April 21st, 2011, 02:50 PM
Eli hooks up with...............Wray.

KEK
April 25th, 2011, 09:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_bgQX4xFjM

blazingfire
April 25th, 2011, 09:09 AM
I have no idea why the shuttle lights shown in the promo would flash from red to green.
These are Earth standards, shouldn't the Ancient's one be different?

Maybe the colonists created Destiny then!! lol

Mr Evil 37
April 25th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I think that this episode might actually provide the characters with some satisfying closure; we will see where they could have gone had the show continued, although obviously they would not have been living on an alien planet. So while there will not be resolutions for the story arcs, we may at least see character arcs play out. :)