X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Spoiler Thread

Eureka - Upcoming Episode Descriptions

Episode 401: “Founder’s Day”
    Air Date: Friday, July 9, 2010 @ 9PM ET/PT – SEASON FOUR PREMIERE!

As Season Four begins, Carter and friends are mysteriously transported to a dangerous military installation. Getting home seems impossible, but whether they escape or not, their journey will have life-altering repercussions.

Episode 402: “A New World”Air Date: Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 9PM ET/PT

Carter and his fellow travelers begin to realize the startling implications of their return to Eureka — and of Dr. Grant’s unnerving appearance in their midst.

Episode 403: “All the Rage”
    Air Date: Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 9PM ET/PT

Wil Wheaton guest stars as Dr. Isaac Parrish, an underappreciated scientist whose hostility appears to have gone viral. Blind rage is infecting everyone at Global Dynamics with potentially catastrophic results—especially for Fargo.

Episode 404: “The Story of O2”
    Air Date: Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 9PM ET/PT – DIRECTED BY COLIN FERGUSON !

Allison struggles to relate to her son and deals with inadvertent mayhem during Eureka’s Space Week festival, while Carter wonders if the Zoe he is about to visit at Harvard will be the daughter he remembers. Jamie Kennedy guest stars!
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/eur...criptions.html

OMG, Thank You!! I went looking a couple of weeks ago for an episode list - or at least the start of one for S4 and couldn't find one.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh this sounds awesome. Can't wait for this season to start.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Eureka - Episode 4.01 - Founder's Day - Promotional Photos

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/eur...nders-day.html

Comment

Wow, reading the episode summaries sure looks like an alternate timeline. I'm going to enjoy the show regardless, but that leaves a bit of a pit in my stomach!

The current timeline was already awesome!!
          sigpic

Comment

I so cannot wait for Friday! I've been jumping up and down for the last week waiting for it!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think what is happening is that a bunch of realities are merging into one. But don't quote me on that.

Unless I'm right.

Comment

Is this season gonna run straight through? Without a mid-season break?

Comment

I'm sure there will be a break, but I doubt it will be more than a month or two.

Comment

I wish I knew.....I just hope they don't spread it over two summers like S3.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

From Sci Fi Wire: 10 developments will change everything on Eureka (spoilers).
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X