Col David Telford
    11.46%
    BAG
    8.33%
    Other (Tell us in the comments)
    5.21%
    None of the above
    2.08%
    Last edited by KatG; 23 June 2010, 12:40 PM.
    sigpic

A little hard to choose, but I think Camille would be in command. It might have become a military operation know but civilians should be in charge IMO. Then again she is part of the evil IOA.....it would be fun to see Kiva as the commander of Destiny for a few episodes!

Comment

Obviously it should be BAG. But since that isn't very realastic. I say you stick with Young. Its a military base so it boils down to Telford or Young and I think has more experence then Telford
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think the Ship should be in command. As they don't have control anyway, isn't it?

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Young should remain in command but I would have no objections to a shared role, with Camille, provided she stops her scheming
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Thanks to KatG for putting up this thread suggestion I made on another post.

I would really appreciate it though if people could put themselves in the position of the crew when they make their choice. Meaning that if you choose a commander, thats it. No temporary commanders, nobody able to "try it out and see". If you think someone deserves the job, vote for them. If you want to take a chance on someone who is untested in command, then fine. But please make your choice remembering that once they are there, you ain't getting anyone else.

I think thats the only way we will get a fair and considered poll, rather than a bunch of numbers that don't really reflect how people feel.
            "The laws of favours are amongst the most fundamental in the multiverse. The first law is: nobody asks for just one favour; the second request (after the granting of the first favour), prefaced by ‘and can I be really cheeky…?’ is the asking of the second favour. If the aforesaid second request is not granted, the second law ensures that the need for any gratitude for the first favour is nullified, and in accordance with the third law the favour giver has not done any favours at all, and the favour field collapses." - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

...adds an evil mwahahahha after that. Yep, it's one thing to want rid of someone but something else altogether to put in someone untested for the role, and be stuck with them when stuff goes south
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I said Telford. It was supposed to be his command to begin with after all. Obviously even with him being brainwashed the SGC thought his service record was good enough to tell him he was going to be in charge once they stepped through the 'Gate.
                "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I said other, Lt. Colonel John Sheppard or Mr. Woolsey or General Jack O'Neill

Comment

David telford
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

For me, it's a toss-up between Rush and Young. One will do whatever it takes to survive, which may be what they need against enemies like the Smurfs and the Lucian Alliance, but the other has shown to be capable and caring about his crew, although that compassion has sometimes led to hesitation that has cost them dearly.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I say Young, with Telford as second-in-command.

Comment

Aww.. I'm the only one who thinks Rush? He understands that some may need to be sacrificed in order to save the rest. Young does not seem to and is lucky that he has mostly managed to save everyone
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                            Aww.. I'm the only one who thinks Rush?
                            Yep. His sacrificing of human life is a bad leadership trail
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

If General O'Neill was in command boy that ship would be dealing with leader of epic proportions.

Comment

Working...
                              X