Greer and James..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer and James..?

I can see Greer and James hooking up further down the line in season two. I think the writers are gonna hit us with that later as a 'didn't see that coming did ya' moment. Well, if it happens, I've seen it coming.

Any agree'ers?
    sigpic

hmmm, well, I wouldn't see that coming but it would definitely throw a nice quirk in there and it would mean that she's hopefully over Scott, so no more whacking the poor guy with lamps
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      hmmm, well, I wouldn't see that coming but it would definitely throw a nice quirk in there and it would mean that she's hopefully over Scott, so no more whacking the poor guy with lamps
      She only did that in her mind.

I don't know about a Greer/James thing. With Scott/James and Young/TJ they were at least all officers. But with Greer/James it would be a real problem for chain of command. I mean Scott, Young, and to some extent TJ are all already to attached to Greer, getting the last officer onboard emotionally attached doesn't seem like a good idea.

Not to mention they seem to similar. With romance I like the pair to either be opposites, or complimentary, or just have good chemistry. But with Greer/James they are both tough soldiers on the outside with deep sensitivity on the inside. And they haven't really had much verbal interaction.

Not to mention Greer is already uncomfortable with how Scott is to attached to him, I'm not sure that he'd get romantically involved with a superior.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

The series already has one forbidden relationship although it happened off screen before we joined the team at Icarus Base. The CO has already done wrong no way the Senior NCO does the same so 3/4 of the officers break that regulation. There are a lot of civilians and possibly other men and women available who while not military can be promoted into matches with Master Sergeant Greer and Lieutenant James.

Comment

In some strange way it would work for me. I mean, Greer is my favourite male character, James is my favourite (or second favourite, depends on the day) female character so I guess getting them together would lead to pure awesomeness. One my computer could not survive

Originally posted by GateroomGuard
          Not to mention they seem to similar. With romance I like the pair to either be opposites, or complimentary, or just have good chemistry. But with Greer/James they are both tough soldiers on the outside with deep sensitivity on the inside. And they haven't really had much verbal interaction.
          It's a pretty good characterisation, IMO. I guess if TPTB) were inclined to write them getting involved it would make sense personality-wise. But I don't think it will ever happen. There are/were already TJ/Young and Scott/James relationships against regs, I doubt the writers would want to create another one.

However, I really, really hope that Greer and James have some meaningful interactions in season 2. Their relationship seems to be the least explored out of all. Are they friends? Do they even know each other more closely than as acquaintances?
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Yeah I think they would hit it off. The link with Scott is some common ground between them (i'm talking early conversations here) and a slight relationship could add tension between Greer and Scott. That would be great TV - Greer Vs Scott! Who would Young support?

IMO Greer+James would have some chemistry that can be explored in season 2+ (and they are bot 'damaged goods' as someone put in another thread).
            sigpic

Comment

I think that it would also, be a interesting triangle. In the fact that now that the guy that Park was sleeping with is dead. Will we see her trying to push up on Greer. I like the idea that James would just be starting and then Park start trying to make trouble for the two them.

Comment

Working...
              X