Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview Sanctuary Characters

Hello Sanctuary - ans !

I got an idea about a thread for Sanctuary and I would like to share it with you.

I have written FanFiction - Interview which changed my life - and it was all about me going to Vancouver, to visit Helen Magnus and make and interview with her.

I was thinking about answers which I would like to ask her.

I would like to know what kind of questions would you like to ask.
    If you are interested in this thread you can send your questions for everyone :

Helen
    Ashley
    Nikola
    John
    Henry
    and so on

Enjoy.
    I am curious what kind of question wwill you send.

To Nikola :
    Have you ever had a moment, when you wanted to suck Helen's blood ? When and why ?
    - I would like to know what answer he would give me. If you have an idea, feel free to tell me it.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

To Nikola :
    Have you ever had a moment, when you wanted to suck Helen's blood ? When and why ?
    - I would like to know what answer he would give me. If you have an idea, feel free to tell me it.
    haha I think he did want at some point so suck Helen's blood. I'm thinking most probably after he was injected with the source blood and discovered he became a vampire. And he fed on humans Before his "diet". But the way I see things even if he wanted to suck Helen's blood he wouldn't never do such thing because he loves her And because his self control wouldn't allow that.

Yep that's what I think about your question. But of course that's the oppinion of a teslen addict so I don't know how much you can trust it

Comment

I think that I agree with you.
      But I would like to see the episode when Helen helps to Nikola to get on his diet. When Nikola was the bad one, when he was the true vampire and Helen had to make him to be the nice vampire. It should be awesome to see the two of them fight together.
      Maybe Nikola would be too much bad that he hurted Helen.
      Oh my god, I got an idea about a really short fiction from Helen's pov. After my exam I will write in the czech language and then I will translate it. I hope Martina will help me.

Another question :

To Ashley :
      How did you react when did you find that your mother was more then 100 years old ? How old were you, when Helen told ya ?
      - do you have a view about that scene ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Another question :

To Ashley :
        How did you react when did you find that your mother was more then 100 years old ? How old were you, when Helen told ya ?
        - do you have a view about that scene ?
        she probably didnt think anything of it... kids generally think that their parents are 'old' and may even have thought 'so i was right'... and she probably wouldnt have understood it was actually not typical until she was older and had a better concept of age...

i'd want to ask helen about having ashley at 135, and what it was like being a mum at that age... id really love a flashback that shows helens decision to have ashley and when she came to have the embryo and such...
        Last edited by katjoy; 21 June 2010, 01:31 AM.
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          she probably didnt think anything of it... kids generally think that their parents are 'old' and may even have thought 'so i was right'... and she probably wouldnt have understood it was actually not typical until she was older and had a better concept of age...

i'd want to ask helen about having ashley at 135, and what it was like being a mum at that age... id really love a flashback that shows helens decision to have ashley and when she came to have the embryo and such...
          I agree. It can be interesting. I want to know it too

I would like to ask Helen what had she done to Nikola to make him to keep himself on a diet

Comment

Working...
          X