This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season 5

I have seasons 1-5 purchased on line. Season 5 has commerical trailers along the bottom of the screen and the sci- fi logo appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You can see how the commericals were deleted. Is there a seson 5 produced with out this like seasons 1-4

purchase the season 5 box set

Comment

Seems like you bought a bootleg copy. If you get the official Season 5 box set, it won't have that problem.

Perfecto!

Comment

season 5 was the worse season i don't recommended it
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

yeah where did u buy? That seems really shady to me..... and if u don't mind how much did u pay?
          They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            season 5 was the worse season i don't recommended it
            Worth it for the 'The Shrine' "First Contact/Lost Tribe", and a couple others, imo.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
              Worth it for the 'The Shrine' "First Contact/Lost Tribe", and a couple others, imo.
              The Shrine was boring. Hasn't McKay been near death enough?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                What?!? How could you say it was boring? And for me it wasn't really about McKay being near death as much as it was about great acting performances from the entire cast.

Perfecto!

Comment

What?!? How could you say it was boring? And for me it wasn't really about McKay being near death as much as it was about great acting performances from the entire cast.
                  Because its been done so many times on SGA. I wanted something different
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Because its been done so many times on SGA. I wanted something different
                    There is no episode of SGA that is anything like 'The Shrine' other than a character being near death. The closest parallell I can come up with is 'Dao of Rodney' and again the only similarity is Rodney almost dying. 'The Shrine' is the only episode of SGA that was completely dependent on great performances from the actors to work. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Perfecto!

Comment

the problem is he was only NEAR death!!! after his murder of Peter in the season 1 finale he deserved the firing squad!

Comment

There is no episode of SGA that is anything like 'The Shrine' other than a character being near death. The closest parallell I can come up with is 'Dao of Rodney' and again the only similarity is Rodney almost dying. 'The Shrine' is the only episode of SGA that was completely dependent on great performances from the actors to work. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
                        It also shows him saying goodbye to all his friends and loved ones just like The Shrine
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

It also shows him saying goodbye to all his friends and loved ones just like The Shrine
                          *Shrug* Okay, but still I really enjoy watching good acting, and 'The Shrine' has some of the best acting in the entire franchise, imo.

Perfecto!

Comment

it was too much mckay...but then that was the theme of season 5-- "the Mckay Hour"...

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              it was too much mckay...but then that was the theme of season 5-- "the Mckay Hour"...
                              It was horrible. I can't really think of anything I liked about the Shrine.. . nearly everyone was acting out of character..and don't get me started on Keller... and we've had enough near death experiences from McKay... I like McKay in small doses, but the overuse of his character turned me off him and I found his performance cringeworthy in the Shrine....

In fact Jeannie outdid him by a mile for me..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X