Dragon Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Gate

I am relaying a message from Dragon Gate in Afg. that she is fine, however they have a communication blackout due to circumstances in that part of the world. She will catch you all later. Thanks From her parents
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Hey DG's parents!

Thanks so much for the update. You have a wonderful daughter who is in our prayers!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

And this is the real DG, you may hear about something happening in Afghanistan, but I'm fine and the incident wasn't in my unit.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
      X