If you had the Time-Jumper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had the Time-Jumper...

If you had the Time-Jumper, where and when would you go?

1. I would visit the Ancients at the height of there civilization
    2. at the same time I would visit the Asgard, the Nox, and the Furlings
    2.5 I would observe the creation of the first Stargate
    3. I would meet the Ancients that built Destiny and see it launch into the Universe, and locate some Icarus planets from them, assuming that they planned on getting there eventually
    4. I would jump several million years to the time when Atlantis was being built and watch it leave for Pegasus
    5. I would jump to Pegasus and observe them there and their advance in weaponry, maybe even pick up a couple of ZedPMs.
    6. I would visit King Arther and the nights of the round table, along with Merlin (Meirdan)
    7. ...

I'd jump back to the dinosaurs to see was the Mars with trees and water back then or not.
    Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 17 June 2010, 01:07 AM.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I wanna see what every single character was like when they were ..... 10. Especially Rodney.
      sigpic
      Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
      O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
      Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
      O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

That'd be a very intriguing view.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'd stay away from the Ancients since their holier-than-thou butts would probably confiscate it even if they haven't invented a puddle jumper yet and got any clue their descendants made it.

Probably back to p3x-888 and take the Stargate so the Goa'uld never made it to other planets.

Comment

I would travel back and change history for the better, and drop a phone in mud during the Jurassic, so when People find it millions of years later, it Fraks with their head

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

So it was you who left a tin mug and a modern shoe footprint in the coal they mined recently?

sigpic

Comment

I'd go back in time and stop Atlantis from being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                  So it was you who left a tin mug and a modern shoe footprint in the coal they mined recently?
                  Exactly *Insert Evil Laugh*

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Bad boy/girl.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                      Bad boy/girl.
                      Boy

And for my next trick, I will tell Nostradamus about the Kaiser Chiefs, and he will predict a riot

Comment

Take the Time Jumper back to when it was developed so I can catch Ancients by surprise and loot Atlantis (this will explain how Ancient tech is found in our Galaxy, I left it there.)

Take it to when McDonald's first started and and blow it up with drones

Then use all I have taken to develop my own Bat Cave/Atlantis type of HQ, build Replicators and hope to God they don't destroy me.
                        They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

destroy the time machine and keep the jumper...i dont need that kind of stress..

Comment

I forgot about the dinosaurs, I also would go see Mars, when it was supposed to be Earth like.

Comment

I'd go back at the time before the Ancients ascended...and try to learn all their secrets to ascension. And...how they developed their technology.

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 17 June 2010, 08:57 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                              X