Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will happen next with Eli and Chloe? i am anxious to hear what you have to say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will happen next with Eli and Chloe? i am anxious to hear what you have to say.

being that this has been happening for a while, what will happen with these two young "pals", will they become lovers, or will Eli be left out to dry?

I think in spite of everything Eli is doing for Chloe, she'll still go back to Scott, and she and Eli will remain friends - even though now she knows for sure just how Eli really feels about her.

Comment

I don;t see Chloe breaking up with Scott anytime soon but having all of 'this' sort of aired between Chloe and Eli will have to have some kind of effect and she'll likely be looking at her friend - this guy that carried her halfway across the ship, literally - in a new light. I bet a few others will look at him differently as well and likely taking him a lot more seriously
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

babies
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Why can't she have both?

Why can't Scott have both? - as in Lt. James

Comment

I don’t see Chloe ending it with Scott just yet, and Chloe made it clear that while she knows about Eli’s feelings for her she does not share them (yet). So I for see things being pretty much as they have been, but with Eli not acting like her friendship is a runner up prize.

Plus there is this to consider:

Josephmallozzi’s Weblog

PG15 writes: “Did you guys discuss the scenerio where, instead of having Chloe getting shot and Eli helping her, you have the opposite?”

Answer: We’ll be doing something…similar in season two.

@SupremeLegate
            Apogee Institute
            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Working...
            X