Destinys windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destinys windows

I was just was wundering about how many Viewing windows destiny has I think we know that there are 3 of them.

what kind of viewing windows? most rooms on the hull have windows. or are you talking about the observation deck?

Comment

i was thinking about the observation deck

Comment

weve seen two, the observation deck and another towards the front of the ship.

Comment

The problem is that we never had a full view of the ship so it's very hard to find that number .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            weve seen two, the observation deck and another towards the front of the ship.
            Show me a big picture of Destiny, I never saw a second obs. deck. Are you talking berhaps about the big ball-like thing?
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Show me a big picture of Destiny, I never saw a second obs. deck. Are you talking berhaps about the big ball-like thing?
              No, Escyos is right, there is a second obs deck, shown in 'Incursion' part 2 I think.

Comment

We have seen two thus far, however these are in parts of the ship which we have so far accessed, many other parts of the ship are unexplored and we dont know what else is on the ship

Comment

Working...
                X