X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about difference...

Hey guys!
    Glad to have found this place, have been a loyal Stargate fan for years!

Spoilers, End s7 / start s8

And, sorry if this has been asked before, but in a rush and can't search forum. I've definitely come to the conclusion that Stargate SG-1 Season 8 and Stargate Atlantis are two different shows (I was actually confused about that at first). However, does that mean that we'll see Richard Dean Anderson in both shows along with Michael Shanks just playing alternate versions of themselves? Oh, I know that O'Neil is frozen in SG-1, but is technically still a part of the show. Are both shows beginning from where Season 7 ended, just in different directions?

Thanks for your patience and help!

Mike
    Last edited by Madeleine; 16 May 2004, 10:47 AM. Reason: Spoiler

Jack and Daniel are "crossing over" to help launch Atlantis, but they won't be part of the permanent cast. If you want, check out Gateworld's Atlantis site. As long as you don't mind spoilers, it should be able to answer your questions.

Comment

Season 8 and Atlantis (I assume) will be ont he same timeframe. RDA and MS will only guest start on the show Atlantis, not become regular cast members. They both are staying on SG-1. Atlantis is a spin off, so yes, it is a different show, with the same concept and ideas.
      Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Iceborg, it's customary, when revealing possible spoilers to do something like this:

"Possible spoilers for season xx
        Type information here"

See I had absolutely no idea Jack would be frozen... and that's kinda ruined something for me now...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
          Iceborg, it's customary, when revealing possible spoilers to do something like this:

"Possible spoilers for season xx
          Type information here"

See I had absolutely no idea Jack would be frozen... and that's kinda ruined something for me now...
          It wasn't a spoiler? I was referring to the "chryo-gen" like state he was in at the end of season 7, Lost City part 2. Sorry though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceborg
            It wasn't a spoiler? I was referring to the "chryo-gen" like state he was in at the end of season 7, Lost City part 2. Sorry though.

it is a spoiler if they havent seen the ep and not everyone has seen s7 yet

Comment

Then again, I'm sorry. New here, figured spoilers were if the majority haven't been able to see it yet. I will note for future posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceborg
                Then again, I'm sorry. New here, figured spoilers were if the majority haven't been able to see it yet. I will note for future posts.
                it is confusing when your new so http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...sics#faq_rules this is the link to the forum rules to save anymore confusion

Comment

Working...
                X