X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Armchair Casting Director: 'Fringe'

It looks like Olivia’s going to be stuck “over there” for a decent chunk of time when Fringe returns this fall. I say this because the search is on for an actress to play her alterna-verse mom for a four-episode arc. The deets…

Olivia’s Mother: Described as lovely and together, Mama D. loves her daughter very much and is even more devoted since she lost her other daughter in childbirth. Seeking a Caucasian actress in her 50s or 60s.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...olivia-mother/

While I don't want a long, dragged out plotline of Altivia impersonating our Olivia (mostly because I don't think she could pull it off for long without Peter etc noticing), I also think if they resolve the cliffhanger too soon it won't... matter, really. If that makes sense. I want something to come of the switch rather than a wham bam resolution and then moving on.

I wonder, though, how the mother comes into play. I hardly think Walternate's going to let her go.

Comment

I think they will handle the whole Olivia switch well. They have earned my trust on this show. I have faith that this season could be the best yet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So I may have just finished Season 2 3am this morning....but I really love this arc, I honestly can't wait for S3. IMO Fringe just keeps on getting better and better!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
          So I may have just finished Season 2 3am this morning....but I really love this arc, I honestly can't wait for S3. IMO Fringe just keeps on getting better and better!!
          I definitely agree with that.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Armchair Casting Director: 'Fringe'

It looks like Olivia’s going to be stuck “over there” for a decent chunk of time when Fringe returns this fall. I say this because the search is on for an actress to play her alterna-verse mom for a four-episode arc. The deets…

/[/url]
            Four episode sound good to me, not forever long and not too short. Anyways I didn't think one episode ( or even two for that matter) would be enough to figure out about the other Olivia and then try and figure how to get the right Olivia back to the right worlds. I think the biggest problem is going to be figuring they have the wrong Olivia, it getting the other one back.
            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I can't wait to see how the new season of Fringe goes down. What have you heard? — Martha
              MICKEY: As it did in Season 1, the Fringe division will have an in-house adversary, a powerful government official who thinks Agent Broyles gives his team far too much latitude. Her actions will complicate things for Walter & Co., who will already be burdened by the secret sabotage of Nolivia (the "over-there" Olivia).

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...d-1019644.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by sbz View Post
                While I don't want a long, dragged out plotline of Altivia impersonating our Olivia (mostly because I don't think she could pull it off for long without Peter etc noticing), I also think if they resolve the cliffhanger too soon it won't... matter, really. If that makes sense. I want something to come of the switch rather than a wham bam resolution and then moving on.

I wonder, though, how the mother comes into play. I hardly think Walternate's going to let her go.
                I agree...I think Peter will be the one who discovers that Altivia came through. I just wonder how it will all go down.

That it does...I concur 100%
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I agree...I think Peter will be the one who discovers that Altivia came through. I just wonder how it will all go down.

That it does...I concur 100%
                  In spectacular fashion, I am sure.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I think it will start with the fact Altivia doesn't drink.

Comment

I think it'll start with Altlivia completely misreading the relationship status of our Olivia and Peter. She thought they were an established couple, not just one little kiss and the bond they share. I think she'll either underestimate it and go all cold on him, or overestimate and turn into a wildcat that not even Peter couldn't help but notice.

But I'll be very disappointed if he at least doesn't notice within a few episodes (Three weeks in-show time, maximum.)
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        I think it'll start with Altlivia completely misreading the relationship status of our Olivia and Peter. She thought they were an established couple, not just one little kiss and the bond they share. I think she'll either underestimate it and go all cold on him, or overestimate and turn into a wildcat that not even Peter couldn't help but notice.

But I'll be very disappointed if he at least doesn't notice within a few episodes (Three weeks in-show time, maximum.)
                        I'll be kinda upset if he doesn't notice in two.

Comment

Question: I don’t care what you have to do, just give me some sort of Fringe scoop to chew on so I don’t kill myself this summer! —Duncan
                          Ausiello: The suicide-hotline operator in me wants to get at the real reason you’re feeling so withdrawn and irritable. However, the TV newshound in me wants to bypass that crap and cut straight to the scoop: Fringe is getting ready to introduce a powerful female agent aged 35-55 who becomes an adversary for the Fringe team.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...al-parenthood/

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                            I'll be kinda upset if he doesn't notice in two.
                            I think he'll find that some things are suspicious in the first episode and realise that she isn't the real Olivia in the second episode. I also could imagine someone like Ella knowing/discovering it isn't her...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                              I think it will start with the fact Altivia doesn't drink.
                              Really? I didn't notice that. Good observation.

I think he'll find that some things are suspicious in the first episode and realise that she isn't the real Olivia in the second episode. I also could imagine someone like Ella knowing/discovering it isn't her...
                              Sound logic there. And I didn't think of Ella discovering that Altivia had crossed over. Maybe Ella can discover it and report to Peter or her Mom.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X