Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? I didn't notice that. Good observation.
    Well actually she flat out said to her boyfriend in Over There, Part 1, that she doesn't like the taste of alcohol. I'll admit to lol'ing at that one. Talk about your Bizarro Olivia...
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Well actually she flat out said to her boyfriend in Over There, Part 1, that she doesn't like the taste of alcohol. I'll admit to lol'ing at that one. Talk about your Bizarro Olivia...
      Guess I just didn't remember hearing that...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        I think he'll find that some things are suspicious in the first episode and realise that she isn't the real Olivia in the second episode. I also could imagine someone like Ella knowing/discovering it isn't her...
        Yeah, she will definitely notice something off about this Olivia. Kids are good at spotting weird things.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Yeah, she will definitely notice something off about this Olivia. Kids are good at spotting weird things.
          Yer I was thinking that, lol it makes me think of Cassie in "In the Line of Duty"...although that was because of naquadah. Anyway, I couldn't imagine Bolivia being able to pull it off for too long as she's too different to Olivia plus she really knows nothing about her life. I really can't wait to see how it pans out in the end, it really was a great cliffhanger...
          sigpic

Comment

And least not forget about the tattoo, I think her sister will notice that.
            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

There are just so many things to look forward to this season.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There are just so many things to look forward to this season.
                I can't wait 'til some spoilery things start making their way on to the 'net!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Same here. I love spoilers. Truthfully, I am addicted to them.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here. I love spoilers. Truthfully, I am addicted to them.
                    Lol although I tend to agree, sometimes you can enjoy something alot more when you're surprised about the ending
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                      Lol although I tend to agree, sometimes you can enjoy something alot more when you're surprised about the ending
                      You are right, but I have never had anything ruined for me by knowing spoilers. There is something about actually seeing how it is done on-screen that always excites me.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        hopefully not for another month, i want to be able to finish season 2 before we get spoilerish things from season 3

You are right, but I have never had anything ruined for me by knowing spoilers. There is something about actually seeing how it is done on-screen that always excites me.
                        Yeah i understand completly, its like ooh thats what......was talking about, very strange isnt it?
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Sorry Mr Kennedy...even if you're not through with season 2...here's a tid bit for season 3!

Spoiler:
                          Fringe Season 3 Spoiler: Who’s Coming to Harass Our Heroes?
                          by Roco on June 16, 2010

The death of a character is a sad occasion. Except when their name is Sanford Harris. Broyles’ ex-best bud was loathed by characters and fans alike and his demise was hardly mourned.

But could a new chapter of Fringe see the return of the much despised ‘authority figure’?

Fear not Fringies, there will be no further harassment from Sanford. BUT, it looks like his spirit will live on through a new government official who thinks that Broyles doesn’t run a tight enough ship, what with all those park bench meetings and door repair charges.

Our friends at TV Guide have more on this new authority figure:
                          Q. I can’t wait to see how the new season of Fringe goes down. What have you heard? MICKEY: As it did in Season 1, the Fringe division will have an in-house adversary, a powerful government official who thinks Agent Broyles gives his team far too much latitude. Her actions will complicate things for Walter & Co., who will already be burdened by the secret sabotage of Nolivia (the “over-there” Olivia).

I still like calling her Altivia not Nolivia...that's lame!
                          It looks like this one is gonna be trouble. Which is good because as much as I love Broyles and as much as I loathed agent Harassment, we need to see more evidence of government interference. I can’t imagine that the shapeshifting device handed over at the start of last season was enough to keep the wolves from the door.

For me bringing in this character is a good decision, at least on paper. It’s great getting swept up in the family drama aspect of the story, but it shouldn’t be forgotten that our team are also in the ‘results business’. Apart from a few token references, there was little evidence last season of any pressure from above. And pressure from above will surely hasten our team going underground, which is all kinds of exciting. Let’s just hope this newbie lasts longer than poor Jessup who was surely ditched ahead of schedule! It’s a 3-4 episode arc, so if she disappears after that at least we’ll know why.

Here’s the casting call for our new taskmasteress, along with details of two more roles that need to be filled:
                          (POWERFUL FEMALE GOVERNMENT AGENT) -35-55. Becomes an adversary to our Fringe team. Possible 3-4 episodes out of the first 9. Starts episode 302 approximately July 19th. Submit all ethnicities. PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT NAME ACTORS.

(FEMALE THERAPIST) – 35-70- She’s trustworthy, comforting, maternal and lovely. Starts approximately July 8. Submit all ethnicities. Possibly recurring.

(INNOCENT MALE STRANGER) – 35-70. Wonderful character actor who is also charming. He gets caught up in action that has nothing to do with him. Submit all ethnicities. Appears in episode 1. Starts approximately July 8th.

Thanks to Mack for sending this through. The casting call for Olivia’s big momma can be found here.

Source: FringeBloggers
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            hopefully not for another month, i want to be able to finish season 2 before we get spoilerish things from season 3

Yeah i understand completly, its like ooh thats what......was talking about, very strange isnt it?
                            I am glad you know what I am talking about.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I can't wait for Fringe to be back. What do you know about Olivia's mother? — Jack
                              MICKEY: So far, we're hearing that we'll only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1019837.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                I can't wait for Fringe to be back. What do you know about Olivia's mother? — Jack
                                MICKEY: So far, we're hearing that we'll only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1019837.aspx
                                Interesting...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X