what do you do after that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you do after that?

how can the producers and writers continue after that spectacular finale? surely they will find a way to conclude it in the best way possible, but i am curious to find out what you think.
    i dont know about you but i have the utmost faith in the show that it will live up to the high standards that is Stargate.

I have the perfect idea! They can hire Robert Knepper! What a genius idea, icsteffi! hehhe.

It will be absolutely amazing. I'm not afraid in the slightest.
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

I thought the finale was one of the worst of the season to be honest, I don't think it will take much to top it.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        I thought the finale was one of the worst of the season to be honest, I don't think it will take much to top it.
        You thought it was one of the worst episodes of the season, why? (just out of curiousity).
        LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
        Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
        99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
          You thought it was one of the worst episodes of the season, why? (just out of curiousity).
          Incredibly boring up until the last 10 minutes or so in which loads of contrived cliffhangers were put in place. The episode offered very little, I don't even think a two-parter was warranted for what was needed to move the story forward. Very disappointing.

Comment

Incredibly boring up until the last 10 minutes or so in which loads of contrived cliffhangers were put in place. The episode offered very little, I don't even think a two-parter was warranted for what was needed to move the story forward. Very disappointing.
            It's okay KEK. I enjoyed it, so the world's order is in place now. See? The system works.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I have to agree that some of the plot elements were almost forced. In that they were things that left us scratching our heads wondering why. But overall I enjoyed it. I just could have lived with out the Chloe/Eli stuff and the last five minutes broke my heart. With what they were given, I thought that the actors did a fanominal job. And I agree, what they stretched out over two episodes plus the third as the opener of next season, could have been trimmed down to just two episodes and it probably would have been much more solid.
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

There's no surprises, the finale left everything very predictable. With that in mind, it will be very easy to transition to the second season, and won't take much to top it. Its obvious what happens to everyone, there's no unknowns and that's kind of disappointing.

Spoiler:
                Scott and Greer make it to the airlock.
                TJ survives but the baby doesn't. The LA medic will help.
                Varro stops the other LA members from killing the military personnel. Or the pulsar that's just about to go off damages the ship and the military have time to take the LA members in the room by surprise.
                Telford survives his wounds.
                Kiva dies.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X