Who takes command of the ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who takes command of the ship?

Let's say in season 2 everything works out and the LA are making cupcakes in the mess hall who has command of the ship young or Telford?

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
    Let's say in season 2 everything works out and the LA are making cupcakes in the mess hall who has command of the ship young or Telford?
    Young and Telford seem to get along well and the new Telford seems okay taking orders from Young unlike the old brainwashed Telford.

I think Young will remain in command or at least retake command from whoever takes over. I don't think Telford will survive so Young's rival for command might be Kiva.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I don't think Kiva's going to survive. My bet is that Varro becomes the new leader of the LA survivors, since he's the most level-headed of the bunch and seems more willing to work together with the expedition members to survive.
      These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
        Young, of course
        I agree that unbrainwashed Telford seems to defer to Young, so that may not be an issue
        and I'm all for cupcakes
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Young for sure. With Varro the leader of the remaining Lucian Alliance members.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X