Weekly TJ/Young Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly TJ/Young Thread

Well this episode struck a sad chord in me this week. Sitting in SPACE's studio at the Live finale in Toronto last night was an amazing experience. But man did I let out a loud gasp of shock when I saw TJ lying there in a pool of blood! I keep telling myself "it is someone elses blood, it is someone elses blood, it's someone...."

Love how they tried to send Greer in to either help TJ or to try and get her out of there. I almost thought that TJ was going to go into labor there for a moment. And then at the end there she is lying in a pool of blood. Had I not been in the studio, and been at my dads instead, I would have screamed into the tv NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! But I had to refrain. That was the only part of the episode that I HATED!

I somehow knew that something was going to happen to her in the finale like that. With her as close to having the baby as she was, it was just begging for her to either go into labor or have something nasty happen to her. I just can't wait to see what actually happened to her. And how Young is going to react when he finds out.

Everyone elses thoughts?
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    Well this episode struck a sad chord in me this week. Sitting in SPACE's studio at the Live finale in Toronto last night was an amazing experience. But man did I let out a loud gasp of shock when I saw TJ lying there in a pool of blood! I keep telling myself "it is someone elses blood, it is someone elses blood, it's someone...."

Love how they tried to send Greer in to either help TJ or to try and get her out of there. I almost thought that TJ was going to go into labor there for a moment. And then at the end there she is lying in a pool of blood. Had I not been in the studio, and been at my dads instead, I would have screamed into the tv NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! But I had to refrain. That was the only part of the episode that I HATED!

I somehow knew that something was going to happen to her in the finale like that. With her as close to having the baby as she was, it was just begging for her to either go into labor or have something nasty happen to her. I just can't wait to see what actually happened to her. And how Young is going to react when he finds out.

Everyone elses thoughts?
    Im really anticipating the moment young finds TJ shot in the stomach. GOSHHHHH. OCTOBER WHERE ARE YOU!!
    sigpic

Comment

my heart was in my throat for the TJ/Young scenes. It would have been anyway but caring about the characters and knowing their attachment, it really wrung me out.
      "get behind me, TJ"
      I think Young would have gone to meet Kiva anyway but I think a part of it is going after TJ and getting her back. Having that not happen? Damn. I'm going to be a wreck about this
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        my heart was in my throat for the TJ/Young scenes. It would have been anyway but caring about the characters and knowing their attachment, it really wrung me out.
        "get behind me, TJ"
        I think Young would have gone to meet Kiva anyway but I think a part of it is going after TJ and getting her back. Having that not happen? Damn. I'm going to be a wreck about this
        Yeh and imagine how I was feeling. And being in the studio I couldn't even gasp as loud as I would have at home. And I was about to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO when I saw her lying in that pool of blood. Again being in the studio I toned down my shock and screams! It was actually kinda neat seeing every in the room gasp at the same moments, and laugh at Eli's comments all at the same moments too. And then everyone discussing what had just happened in each part during the commercial breaks!
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          GOSHHHHH. OCTOBER WHERE ARE YOU!!
          Over thataway, between September and November
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Young be tripping next season. Tripping over the corpses of the people responsible. After he kills them.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Young be tripping next season. Tripping over the corpses of the people responsible. After he kills them.
              *rubs hands together in glee*
              yes, this will make waiting for October all the worse however
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                *rubs hands together in glee*
                yes, this will make waiting for October all the worse however
                Yup. Especially when I have really gotten invested in these two.

And as Matt said, Young will be tripping over the bodies that he's going to be going on a rampage after, when he finds out what has happened to TJ. Big question will be "where's there a doctor to heal the doctor?"

Comment

Yup. Especially when I have really gotten invested in these two.

And as Matt said, Young will be tripping over the bodies that he's going to be going on a rampage after, when he finds out what has happened to TJ. Big question will be "where's there a doctor to heal the doctor?"
                  Stones. Maybe TJ's been training folks up (Park, James, Wray...)
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Stones. Maybe TJ's been training folks up (Park, James, Wray...)
                    Yeh I sure hope she has been training at least someone in some basic medical skills

Comment

Yeh I sure hope she has been training at least someone in some basic medical skills
                      What I'm curious about is how whomever's doing the medical stuff is going to approach the massacre in that cargo bay thing. We've got TJ's stomach wound, Riley's gunshot wounds (I'm thinking two or three), Kiva, Telford, Varro's stitches popped, and then Chloe's injured... I wonder if in all the rush for actual doctors/medics to heal certain folks, someone well end up dead. (Twenty bucks on Riley and Kiva.)

Comment

What I'm curious about is how whomever's doing the medical stuff is going to approach the massacre in that cargo bay thing. We've got TJ's stomach wound, Riley's gunshot wounds (I'm thinking two or three), Kiva, Telford, Varro's stitches popped, and then Chloe's injured... I wonder if in all the rush for actual doctors/medics to heal certain folks, someone well end up dead. (Twenty bucks on Riley and Kiva.)
                        Agreed. With that many wounded, even TJ wouldn't be able to keep up. Nevermind the fact that we don't know of anyone else with medical training (was never actually explained if any of the LA had any medical training).

Comment

If you look at the sneak peek trailer for season two that Syfy showed, at the end it shows
                          Spoiler:
                          Col. Young crying and screaming "You killed my baby!" while being dragged away by some LA soldier thugs

It does not look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                            If you look at the sneak peek trailer for season two that Syfy showed, at the end it shows
                            Spoiler:
                            Col. Young crying and screaming "You killed my baby!" while being dragged away by some LA soldier thugs

It does not look good.
                            *sobs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                              Spoiler:

It does not look good.
                              Firstly, I'm still shocked by what happened.

Secondly, S2 sneak peek??

Thirdly, .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X