Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens if the earth military dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens if the earth military dies.

See i know this wouldnt happen but it would be incredible and be out of the box say if the LA acturally took over.- i would say it would be one of biggest changes ever in stargate if that happened. but instead of kiva - it would be varro. a fun idea =) any write thoughts down =)

it really would be something for SG, which has always been military sci-fi, to have the band of criminals tale over
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Well we're definitely going to be stuck with them. They wont kill them all. It'll just be interesting to see how it's all handled.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

A complete cast turnover?

I know SGU has been called a soap opera in space, but I think it takes even daytime dramas longer than one season to completely cycle a new cast through...

If it happened, I'd have to take it as a bad sign that most of the principal actors all decided the show was crap and quit

Comment

who would die that we know of? col young and lt james and that's pretty much it?

the others aren't in the room

it would solve the two colonels conundrum, but I wouldn't stand for it because I appreciate the presence of lt james boobs on the show
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
            who would die that we know of? col young and lt james and that's pretty much it?

the others aren't in the room

it would solve the two colonels conundrum, but I wouldn't stand for it because I appreciate the presence of lt james boobs on the show
            Yeah, but they could be deadsies. We have Riley, TJ and a dead marine all shot and possibly dead. We have Scott and Greer roasting on the side of the ship. Telford's been shot. Young and James with the others...

It would be rather... odd if they all died, though very very very very very VERY unlikely. Speaking from a writer standpoint, the stories that'd come forth from Civvies Vs LA would be interesting. Sort-of a LA oppressing them and the Civvies fighting back thing. Rush could go all screwdriver-wielding again!
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

If baldy executes any of them it will people that we don't even know and not main characters but I don't even think it will go that far. Varro will put an end to it before even the first shot is fired.

Comment

Despite the fact that Varro was going to kill rush if he didn't get the stargate working to dial destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  Despite the fact that Varro was going to kill rush if he didn't get the stargate working to dial destiny.
                  That's just part of the whole good cop bad cop bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    He would if he was ordered to, but it didn't apppear it's something he would either enjoy, or have done if he was the one giving the orders.

I think Varro is going to be used by the writers to give more depth to the viewers initial impression of the LA. He seems more like an honourable soldier, which is completely different than the current one dimensional representation of the LA that we've been shown to date.

I could be wrong, but I sense that's where they're headed with his character.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Yeah, but they could be deadsies. We have Riley, TJ and a dead marine all shot and possibly dead. We have Scott and Greer roasting on the side of the ship. Telford's been shot. Young and James with the others...

It would be rather... odd if they all died, though very very very very very VERY unlikely. Speaking from a writer standpoint, the stories that'd come forth from Civvies Vs LA would be interesting. Sort-of a LA oppressing them and the Civvies fighting back thing. Rush could go all screwdriver-wielding again!
                      Wouldn't be much of a fight.

The Military kicked their asses and they were using reasonable force.

LA version of reasonable force?

Shoot people from the least important up till the Civies wise up.

Comment

Rush will go Super sayan. We don't need the military. Except James. And we all know why.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                          Rush will go Super sayan. We don't need the military. Except James. And we all know why.
                          Huh?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

^^^^
                            DBZ reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Facial La Fleur View Post
                              If baldy executes any of them it will people that we don't even know and not main characters but I don't even think it will go that far. Varro will put an end to it before even the first shot is fired.
                              That's what I see happening as well.
                              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X