Colonel Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Telford

So what did you guys think about Colonel Telford shooting Kiva?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    So what did you guys think about Colonel Telford shooting Kiva?
    badass
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

One of my several "Yes!" moments.

The thing about Telford was, he wasn't an especially effective character early in the season. It's nice to see him doing more.

Comment

It was when I realized exactly what had happened. I considered the fade to black to quick to have an accurate idea of who shot who at the outset. I felt a bit of a twinge when I saw Telford went down just as hard, but I tip my hat to him.

Comment

Shame. I wanted Young to do the killing.

But still - badass. Especially since I'm putting money on Telford surviving while Kiva gets the shaft.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I was glad that the LA still think Telford's on their side. I wonder if Telford will confess it was him that shot Kiva. I'm thinking Telford confesses in order to save the crew since the LA think one of the Destiny crew did it. Of course that's if he wakes up.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Terrible. Not only did he fail to kill her, he somehow hit the console on the way down and stopped the transfer of systems to Rush/Brodie.

I don't like the Telford character at all. Thus far, I've been spot on as far as my 'SGA reboot' theory...that is, they're alone, lost, without (many) supplies...then all the sudden they get a lifeline to earth...then by the end of season 1, they'll have the makings of more regular contact. Now that we know Icarus isn't just "one of a kind".

Comment

Originally posted by Mevi View Post
                then by the end of season 1, they'll have the makings of more regular contact. Now that we know Icarus isn't just "one of a kind".
                I wouldn't say they have the makings of "more regular" contact - I doubt they are going to be finding (and destroying!) any more Icarus-type planets for a while.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Do you guys think if Telford survives will he and Everett share command of destiny like They did on Sg-1 with Mitchell and Carter?

Comment

Do you guys think if he survives will he take command of destiny or will they share command like They did on Sg-1 with Mitchell and Carter?
                    All of the SGC personnel in captivity will be killed in the first episode of season two. Rush will lead a guerrilla action against the LA and eventually take back control at the end of season two.

regards,
                    G.

PS - Chloe will discovered in the hall at the end of season two.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

Terrible. Not only did he fail to kill her, he somehow hit the console on the way down and stopped the transfer of systems to Rush/Brodie.

I don't like the Telford character at all. Thus far, I've been spot on as far as my 'SGA reboot' theory...that is, they're alone, lost, without (many) supplies...then all the sudden they get a lifeline to earth...then by the end of season 1, they'll have the makings of more regular contact. Now that we know Icarus isn't just "one of a kind".
                      I wouldn't say they have a lifeline to Earth either. Blowing up the planet isn't exactly a lifeline. Nope, they're still disconnected and probably will be for a while.

But as for Telford, yeah the Kiva <= ---- BAM! ---- => Telford showdown was cool. I kinda figured they both would have gotten shot by the other. Kinda hard to miss at that close of a range.

Comment

Do you guys think if Telford survives will he and Everett share command of destiny or will they share command like They did on Sg-1 with Mitchell and Carter?
                        With the mood Young is likely to be in Telford better not bring that up.
                        "I know TJ is seriously wounded, your baby is most likely dead and the LA are about to kill all of us... but if we make it can I be in charge?"
                        Young procedes to headbutt Telford so hard Telford goes back in time.

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                        But as for Telford, yeah the Kiva <= ---- BAM! ---- => Telford showdown was cool. I kinda figured they both would have gotten shot by the other. Kinda hard to miss at that close of a range.
                        Unless Kiva was taught marksmanship by Greedo.
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                          Unless Kiva was taught marksmanship by Greedo.
                          Han Solo shot first!!! *proceeds to smash every remastered copy out there*

Comment

There's billions of planets out there that's unexplored. Of course Icarus is not one of a kind. It'll be stupid to assume so.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                              Han Solo shot first!!!
                              Damn straight. "What good's a reward if you aren't around to spend it?"

regards,
                              G.
                              Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                              X