why was TJ running after Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why was TJ running after Rush?

I didn't understand that part, why TJ ran after Rush asking him to wait when the Incursion was happening....?

Well, just a few hours ago he had died (sort of) and been brought back to life. Maybe she was concerned about his health.

Comment

rush is the father
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nah... the whole point was plot. Get TJ out in the open so she could be captured. Only thing I have issue with in the writing. They usually have some big deals they want to get to. Big deals, indeed so I forgive them. Sometimes the trip is smooth and extraordinary and sometimes they seems to patch their way to it.
        "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          i do not recall this.
          In 'Incursion I'. Rush is in the infirmary when the shots are heard and say "The ship is under attack" and runs off. TJ follows and yes, it was awkward and anyone watching wondered why on earth she would run after him.
          "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

I'd think she was just doing her job as a medic and caring for her patient as she should. As mentioned, Rush was dead for a few moments not long before the attack and was in no real condition to do anything but rest. If there is indeed some other sort of underlining plot brewing then it could be interesting but I don't think it was anything more than her being a kind and caring person who was just doing what she does and looking out for others.

Comment

Rush dropped his wallet and she was trying to give it to him?
              Stratification?

Comment

She was concerned about him medically. Also, Rush isn't a soldier, isn't armed, and they're "safe" in the infirmary. If he goes out and gets hurt again, it's her duty as a medic and a soldier to protect him. Sure, it also served the plot, but doesn't everything?
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                X