Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the only medically trained person of the crew dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the only medically trained person of the crew dead?

Just in case:

Spoiler:
    Oh man I gasped when I saw her shot and with her eyes literally glazed on the floor of the ship in this episode.

So will she live or die that is the question and if she does how will they get by without any kind of medical officer?
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Spoiler:
    TJ's fine. the baby on the other hand i was right about brain j smiths comments being about TJ
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
      Just in case:

Spoiler:
      Oh man I gasped when I saw her shot and with her eyes literally glazed on the floor of the ship in this episode.

So will she live or die that is the question and if she does how will they get by without any kind of medical officer?
      She is just unconscious. Thier is no way they would kill off TJ
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
        I'm thinking it's just the baby that's lost. I *highly* doubt they would kill TJ...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          She is just unconscious. Thier is no way they would kill off TJ
          I agree. It makes more sense that TJ loses the baby. With some many injuries I would assume that when it all settles down that someone from the SGC will use the stones to play doctor.

Bald headed guy is almost as bad as Kiva.

Anyone notice that Varro said the same thing to TJ that Telford said to Young & O'Neall about Destiny not belonging to us? Varro Brainwashed?

I think it is safe to say that Kiva will not survive her injuries but what about Telford?

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post

I think it is safe to say that Kiva will not survive her injuries but what about Telford?
            I'd bet my rep points on it
            Jelgate is right

Comment

telford will make it he was onyl shot in the stomach
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                The abdomen is one of the worst place to have a gunshot wound. It can cause a lot of damange
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  The abdomen is one of the worst place to have a gunshot wound. It can cause a lot of damange
                  Yeah, That's right. It almost looked as if he was shot closer to his side. So why didn't Varro take command? I know Kiva called him a Lt but it appeared to me that the bald guy was more of a body guard for Kiva.

Comment

Then they better kill Young. If they don't, when he find out what happened he will go ballistic. I know I would kill every one of them if they harmed my baby.

Comment

Yeah, That's right. It almost looked as if he was shot closer to his side. So why didn't Varro take command? I know Kiva called him a Lt but it appeared to me that the bald guy was more of a body guard for Kiva.
                      Maybe Varro and the bald guy will have a show down for control once Varro finds out what the other guy is doing.

Comment

Anyone notice that Varro said the same thing to TJ that Telford said to Young & O'Neall about Destiny not belonging to us? Varro Brainwashed?
                        Off topic, but I'd say no, as it is somewhat true that Destiny doesn't belong to us beyond the rule of 'finders, keepers'.
                        It's likely a standard LA line that Kiva probably says to her people quite a bit, so it's not surprising that Varro happens to repeat it.
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I agree. It makes more sense that TJ loses the baby. With some many injuries I would assume that when it all settles down that someone from the SGC will use the stones to play doctor.
                          Yep. That's the only way TJ could possibly survive with a wound like that.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          Yeah, stomach acid leaking out into your abdomen feels great, don't it?

But seriously, I don't think Telford has nearly as much of a chance of making it as TJ. He's expendable, TJ isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                            Then they better kill Young. If they don't, when he find out what happened he will go ballistic. I know I would kill every one of them if they harmed my baby.
                            If Young finds out, he will find a way to access Destiny's nav systems, he will set a course for the Milky Way, and he will wipe the Lucian Alliance out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              Off topic, but I'd say no, as it is somewhat true that Destiny doesn't belong to us beyond the rule of 'finders, keepers'.
                              It's likely a standard LA line that Kiva probably says to her people quite a bit, so it's not surprising that Varro happens to repeat it.
                              That would make sense. Varro seems to be more reasonable and appears to be keeping up appearances rather than really being hard core or brainwashed. I sure liked his character as a runner trying to save the little girl in SGA.

Comment

Working...
                              X