X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM Stargate SG-1 Site updated

The main page at the MGM Stargate SG-1 web site:

http://www.stargatesg1.com/home.html

Has just recently been updated to reflect that Daniel Jackson is back for Season Seven.

(The other backgrounds on the main page remain the same from last season: the city from "Demons," the Earthscape from "Nemesis," the temple from "The Broca Divide," the planet scene from "Into the Fire.")

Unfortunately, that appears to be the only update -- even the Behind the Scenes photos are from the first few episodes of Season Six.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Odd they don't keep that site up-to-date.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
      At least not on a regular basis. I'm willing to bet the site will change significantly once Season 9 gets under way, with all the changes in store for SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        At least not on a regular basis. I'm willing to bet the site will change significantly once Season 9 gets under way, with all the changes in store for SG-1.
        I’m not to sure in past they have been very slow at updating there site I don’t see why they would make an effort even though there are major changes in season 9.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
          This particular site is for the Syndicated episodes of "Stargate SG-1," and as such, wouldn't reflect the current status for Season Eight.

However, as Season Seven premiered in Syndication LAST September, it is odd that it took them until January to update the site to reflect the return of Daniel Jackson.

MGM doesn't do too well with their Stargate Atlantis site either.

http://www.stargateatlantis.com/

They've been promising a FAQs section since July -- and the web page still announces "Coming Soon." The same holds true for the video clips that the site will eventually (supposedly) deliver -- they're still "Coming Soon."

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
            This particular site is for the Syndicated episodes of "Stargate SG-1," and as such, wouldn't reflect the current status for Season Eight.
            Whatever "Syndicated" means. I see it written a lot. For example "Oh did you hear its now in syndication". I have no idea what that means though. Must be an American thing.

Comment

It means they are old enough that they are shown on broadcast TV (as opposed to cable). For example, I'm getting ready to watch Lifeboat in about an hour on my local UPN affiliate.

Comment

"... in syndication" is to sell (a television series) directly to independent stations to televise at their direction. Fees paid to those who control interest in show, network, actors, producers. Fees are graduated down to base till interest is lost and no residuals continue.

Personal fav
                A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities ... AKA studio suits .
                The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Well ... for an official website I think they should make more often updates of their contents and stuffs
                  Gilles
                  http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                    Well ... for an official website I think they should make more often updates of their contents and stuffs

You need to WRITE MGM and let them know that.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                      You need to WRITE MGM and let them know that.

Morjana
                      Sure
                      (but I don't think I will got an answer ...)
                      Gilles
                      http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                      Ben Browder interview
                      Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
                        "... in syndication" is to sell (a television series) directly to independent stations to televise at their direction. Fees paid to those who control interest in show, network, actors, producers. Fees are graduated down to base till interest is lost and no residuals continue.

Personal fav
                        A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities ... AKA studio suits .
                        Right thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X