This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incursion Part 2 Live Discussion Thread

With less than 48 Hours until the Season Finale I thought I would set up the live discussion thread.
    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 11 June 2010, 01:53 PM.

drat, I got so excited there for a second
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

and no one's going to remember its here by friday
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Gosh.. I hope this ep gets good live ratings.. I swear... The wait between friday and monday is gonna kill me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          and no one's going to remember its here by friday
          There's a grand total of five threads in this subforum. It's not hard to notice.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

that was a really nice episode with a great cliffhangar ^^
            the vfx-shots from the destiny were perfect, too ^^
            (Incursion Part 1+2 aired today here)

Comment

Good to know. Just remember to keep huge spoilers in tags so as not to annoy the population that hasn't seen it yet. Whatever country it just aired in has a new notch in my book above those crummy America/Canada places where they air it later this week. Disgusting.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

That was the first time, that Germany airs a translated episode before the USA could do it ^^. What i can say is, that it´s worth the wait ^^

Comment

Just keep your spoilers out of the speculation thread please
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
                    That was the first time, that Germany airs a translated episode before the USA could do it ^^. What i can say is, that it´s worth the wait ^^
                    Please, some of us haven't seen part 2 and I for one don't want any thoughts or opinions mentioned. Though spoiler tags are allowed, It is best you not mentioned anything or even use the spoiler tags. It would be too tempting to look.

Comment

Tell ya what. If the Germans want to start a discussion thread, that's perfectly fine with me. and we can merge it into the official one tomorrow night. That way a live airing thread remains spoiler free, y'all can talk and hopefully all can be as happy as possible
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this episode.

I suspect a few of the secondary characters we've come to love will die, But we'll gain a few other characters too.

Comment

is is a place for the all day rerun ....nothing past incursion 1 tho! http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Part-1-119.%29

Comment

Space isn't running the marathon though
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Dude this is dumb.. Im going to have to pass on participating in the live thread cause people are coming over.. last minute too.. Im like OMG... my sacred time is being trespassed upon by friends. And i skipped doing last weeks live thread counting on being able to do it this week. I cant wait till tuesday nights as I usually have nothing to do on that night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X