This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1: Alliance

First of all, I don't know where exactly this post goes. Second, I just read the interview with JoWood productions, and must say I can't wait till it comes out. I owuld really like to shoot someone with a zat or blast a jaffa with a staff weapon, or even a goa'uld. So I just wanted to say this.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Hey Zat.

Just to let you know, there are several threads dealing with the much rumored Stargate game. I took some time to dis them up for you:

SG-1 Video Game Thread.

SG-1:Alliance Screenshots Thread.

Stargate Game Thread.

Or you can cut to the chase and go directly here:
    Stargate Alliance Website

If you want to discuss this further, you should consider posting in one of these threads instead of using this one.

Comment

Since I am a big gamer, I can't tell you how excited about this. I just hope it is a quality game. Generally games based on movies and such tend to be very bad, they just ride off of the popularity of the movie. That was what was so amazing about the Chronicles of Riddick game, the game got better reviews than the movie. I wish they would at least give us more info. Just hope this game doesn't go the way of Duke Nukem Forever, meaning the game will come out in Season 37 of Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I think - and only wish - StarGate Alliance would be like Halo. Only ... better, and even more interactive!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          I think - and only wish - StarGate Alliance would be like Halo. Only ... better, and even more interactive!
          And lets hope it is not like Daikatan! OMG I still to this day hate that game for the money I wasted. Never did get past first 5-10 minutes of gameplay without it crashing on me. Another game I hope it is NOT like is Doom 3. Years of build up only to find that after a few hours of play it was boring as sin. I can not speak about Halo, because I have yet to play it, but I know it does seem to be a very good game due to all the good reviews and comments I have heard.

I hope there is a grand muliplayer with COOP play. That would be fun, 40 SG members doing a mission on a Gou'ld base.

Comment

Working...
          X