PDA

View Full Version : Alliance crewmembers in Incursion

YutheGreat
June 8th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Am I the only one hoping that we get new crew members in Destiny for Season 2:
1. I mean Telford if he survives (I think he dies taking a bullet for TJ or Young from Kiva.
2. Lucian alliance members could be taken prisoner and then sometime in Season 2 they could explain where we get new crew members in case writers want to add storylines.

Who knows maybe Eli can hook up with Fem Fatale Lucian Alliance.

Vagabond Serpent
June 8th, 2010, 06:19 AM
I think it may be possible that TPTB added LA members to the crew for Season 2, though I'm unsure of Telford... He was in a very, very tough situation...

Pharaoh Atem
June 8th, 2010, 06:22 AM
real spolier for telford

lou diamond phippls has tweeted about being on the sgu set in season 2.

MattSilver 3k
June 8th, 2010, 06:29 AM
It'll create a nice new friction in the start of the season, especially if people end up dead on either side.

And if Riley dies, there'll be no LA crewmembers, for his death will be avenged hundredfold.

YutheGreat
June 8th, 2010, 07:58 AM
May not mean anything remember Rainbow Sun Franks. Beside the incursion may not end in the Finale but be used to kick off Season 2. Well we'll see. If Philips stays Destiny's leadership will have a fourway.

Spimman
June 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
I think it is likely some LA crew members will still be around, but not Kiva, she is unyielding and cruel so she wouldn't be able to adjust. It is more likely a LA scientist might stick around, someone that really is loyal to nobody but himself/herself and was only part of the LA because of opportunity or b/c they would have otherwise been killed.

As for Telford, he would likely bridge the gap and determine what LA people could potentially be trusted.

J_schinderlin56
June 8th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Like I said, it creates some great dynamics to have Maquis Crewmembers on Voyager.

Wait a minute, this is the SGU forum, sorry I was confused.

MattSilver 3k
June 8th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Like I said, it creates some great dynamics to have Maquis Crewmembers on Voyager.

Wait a minute, this is the SGU forum, sorry I was confused.

Yeah, you can stop doing that anytime now. It's not that hard.

Cory Holmes
June 8th, 2010, 11:18 AM

You mean that idea in the pilot that was dropped by the third episode? That was kinda cool, I wish they'd done more with that. Could've been neat to see how all the various people tried to interact on an unwilling crew trapped far, far away from home.

hedwig
June 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM
I think it is likely some LA crew members will still be around, but not Kiva, she is unyielding and cruel so she wouldn't be able to adjust. It is more likely a LA scientist might stick around, someone that really is loyal to nobody but himself/herself and was only part of the LA because of opportunity or b/c they would have otherwise been killed.

As for Telford, he would likely bridge the gap and determine what LA people could potentially be trusted.

The actress playing Kiva was only supposed to be in three episodes, so it would seem she won't be around next season. At least one of the actors playing an LA member (Mike Dopud) is listed as appearing in the first couple of episodes next season. And there's another actor (Robert Knepper) who is supposed to be a guest next season, and will be playing an LA member. He was mentioned in one of those little blips on GW's home page not long ago. So it would seem at least a few of the Lucian Alliance survive into next season. :)

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 8th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I hope they don't all stick around or that at least enough of them are gone so that they don't overly muck up the balance. It's good of them to bring all those weapons and ammo along with them though; those will come in handy :)

ArchaeoNerd
June 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM
You mean that idea in the pilot that was dropped by the third episode? That was kinda cool, I wish they'd done more with that. Could've been neat to see how all the various people tried to interact on an unwilling crew trapped far, far away from home.

Well, there was Seska. She created a lot of good drama later on.

But back to Stargate Universe... imagine the LA forced to merge with the Destiny crew, which is already split into the "military" and "civilian" factions. Since they know that neither the Destiny crew nor the LA were responsible for the soldier getting fried, they may believe that they have to unite against a common enemy.

ArchaeoNerd