Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli and Chloe - are they still there at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli and Chloe - are they still there at all?

I mean, they just run around the corner to hide from the LA and now they are suddenly so lost that they have to walk back for hours and maybe even days? It doesn't make any sense. Are they still onboard at all? Are they in some kind of alternate reality or back in time or ...?

They're still on board. Eli is doing the usual guy thing and is refusing to ask for directions...

regards,
    G.

PS - oh, and there was that random destination elevator thing.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

Not to be rude - but maybe you should pay attention to the episode before accusing it of not making any sense. They entered an elevator and Eli pressed some random buttons on it which took them to the front of the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus
        They're still on board. Eli is doing the usual guy thing and is refusing to ask for directions...
        All he has to do is make a joke about a map that says "You Are Here", and a few hours later Chloe will realize that some markings that they had all assumed were just part of the ship's motif are actually literal "You Are Here" signs. Too bad we're dealing with 'tired, shot Chloe' and not 'spunky, clever, Daniel Jackson reading Chloe.'

Comment

And I'm pretty sure he said something to Chloe about the two of them being in an as yet unexplored section of the ship.

Comment

In defense of the original post, I think the person was merely saying that it seems like a contrived plot device. We know they've had periods where they do nothing but sit around and live on the ship for weeks. It seems odd they wouldn't be actively exploring the ship--although perhaps they are and they just haven't happened past this section yet.

Comment

They couldn't have explored it. As Eli said, so many sections of the ship around there are exposed to space that they have to be very careful opening doors. And even the life support is off because of that.

Comment

They occupy part of the ship... and they had no trouble telling which hallways and rooms were venting atmosphere so they could close them off.. it was simply a matter of looking at the ship's computers. Heck, we even see Telford and a few LA dudes use an area that is venting atmosphere as a shortcut to the good guys--a section that had previously been closed off.

Why would it be any different for the rest of the ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Jackson View Post
                  They entered an elevator and Eli pressed some random buttons on it which took them to the front of the ship.
                  I know that. But shouldn't they now try to find the right button instead of running from Alaska to Alabama? It's just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
                    I know that. But shouldn't they now try to find the right button instead of running from Alaska to Alabama? It's just weird.
                    Waiting to long in finding the right button could have led to death
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Waiting to long in finding the right button could have led to death
                      Running from Alaska to Alabama would certainly lead to death. I'd try buttons. The ship is too big to run back, especially if you really don't know which way to go.

Comment

Running from Alaska to Alabama would certainly lead to death. I'd try buttons. The ship is too big to run back, especially if you really don't know which way to go.
                        Death is definatly possible as they try to find their way back. But death was a lot higher just staying in that elevator
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

If you're suggesting that they just hit buttons in the elevator until they get back, Eli said that someone locked out the elevators after they used it.

Perfecto!

Comment

it's sci-fi, m'dear... wierd comes with the territory...
                            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

They were under machine gun fire from the Lucian Alliance. I doubt anyone in that situation would be thinking ahead when facing death in the face.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X