Kiva vs TJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiva vs TJ

I know Kiva is a cold hearted no nonsense commander, but to pick a pregnant lady as the first hostage to execute is a little low even by evil standards.

If not for Telford's intervention, I wonder if any of the other hostages would have volunteered in her stead? Any heroes? What if Scott or Young were hostages too, do you think they would have given up their lives for TJ? (This is only a question of value of life, not what will actually happen).

Kiva's the womp! Badest biatch on the boat!
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
      I know Kiva is a cold hearted no nonsense commander, but to pick a pregnant lady as the first hostage to execute is a little low even by evil standards.
      Probably another pro-abortion zealots.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Threatening to use TJ as an example is a means of ramping up the emotional blackmail on Young in the hostage situation.
        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
          Threatening to use TJ as an example is a means of ramping up the emotional blackmail on Young in the hostage situation.
          You're suggesting Kiva has got intel that TJ has Young's kid (probably from Telford). But if Kiva was using that as leverage then she wouldn't have caved with the medic excuse Telford thought of.

Comment

Nope, just saying that threatening to shoot a pregnant crew member elicits a greater emotional response than simply threatening to shoot a random crew member who isnt up the duff. Kiva's already told Rush she has detailed info on the crew of Destiny, I wouldnt be surprised if she knew about Young and TJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
              I don't remember Kiva ever mentioning to Young she took TJ as one of the first 3 sacrificed human hostages. I could be wrong about that, but I just don't remember it.

As I said in the other thread, if TJ dies, she would loose her main bargaining chip with Young. How may says to himself (consciously or not), from her point of view: "Frak it, let's vent the place, since the person I cared more about his dead."
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Kiva should have shot two or three red shirts right then and there. As it is, her status as badass villain is very much in doubt.

Kolya/Genii invading Atlantis > Kiva/Lucians invading Destiny
                sigpic

Comment

kiva knows young and the tauri in general are softies when it comes down to it, so she picked a person for the execution who would put their message best across

after all she executed one of her own crew for alleged incompetence without even considering to verify whether rush was telling the truth or not
                  I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                    Kiva should have shot two or three red shirts right then and there. As it is, her status as badass villain is very much in doubt.
                    She was going to kill a pregnant woman before somebody stopped her. Isn't that enough? What do you want her to do, kill children then eat their brains to gain their power?

Comment

Kiva and TJ......mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        Kiva and TJ......mmmmm
                        Never going to happen
                        One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                        sigpic
                        Sith Nazghul

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
                          Never going to happen
                          Now Kiva and Wray is another story
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I actually was wondering if she WOULD have pulled the trigger.. or whether young would have caved.

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
                              Never going to happen
                              not with that attitude...

Comment

Working...
                              X