George Hammond new Hyperspace window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Hammond new Hyperspace window

Have anyone notice the new hyperspace window effect it seems to be pink instead of blue when the ship enter and exit hyperspace. i wonder if this is the new generation of hyperdrive rush mentioned in ep17 sabotage.

yes.

Comment

I think we all noticed it in "Air" part 1

Comment

Surprise!
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Weren't they always pink back in early SG1 and only turned blue-ish in the days of SGA?
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Actually in the early days they were purpleish - Prometheus going into hyperspace - ep Prometheus - season 6

A Ha'tak in hyperspace - ep Within the Serpent's Grasp season 1

Comment

Well purple and pink are very close to each other, its probably just a different special fx company or something like that, as for continuity it could be explained by just saying the hyperdrive is working at a different frequency or something equally sciencey
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

in SG-1 they were purple, in SGA they were green and tbh i didn't even notice the difference in Air, Part 1
                SG Vennix
                (Executive Producer/Creator)
                - Coming Soon -
                http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
                (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

Maybe the color has to do with conditions in space where the window is being opened?
                  Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Doubt it, just seems like a trademark thing in each show, to show the difference.

Comment

SG-1 Season 10 - Company of Thieves

SGA Season 5 - Search and Rescue

Comment

Red = less energy than blue. I guess the new hyperdrive is working more efficiently, and needs less energy to open an adequate hyperspace window

Comment

Yet ancient and asgard hyper space windows are not red

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
                            Yet ancient and asgard hyper space windows are not red
                            Earth ship designs now have the benefit of both Asgard core tech and the most advanced Ancient (Lantean) tech.....maybe Earth is now the foremost hyperdrive civilization in the known universe

If I have seen farther it is by standing on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton

Comment

But still we have no info on how much faster this new hyperdrives go

Comment

Working...
                              X