Is Kiva this show's Admiral Cain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Kiva this show's Admiral Cain?

I can't help but see similarities between Admiral Cain and Keva... is this a "well it worked in BSGU..."?

I can't help but assume the crews will be merged now (unless they just say they kill all of them) but is that the goal? Keva can be the civilian to make the "military general" look rational and a better leader? To let plots be explored that answer the "doing things that need to be done" without having to hurt any of the main cast's morals?

Tim

she does strike me as a lesbian
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I doubt a big star like Rohna Mirta will stay on SGU. Were lucky Robert Carlye is staying. Kiva will be dead by the end of Part II or the end of Part III.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
        I doubt a big star like Rohna Mirta will stay on SGU. Were lucky Robert Carlye is staying.
        why wouldn't he?
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

A tv show is a big commitment, I figured he'd want to get back to movies. I'm happy he's staying it just suprises me.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

I'm would like it if Kiva became a cast member, after 15 years, they need to have a villain as a main cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              I'm would like it if Kiva became a cast member, after 15 years, they need to have a villain as a main cast member.
              Ever hear too much of a good thing? I don't like the idea. The awesomeness of a villain would quickly diminish.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Big star? Never even heard of her.

Comment

Rhona Mitra already have a new show starting soon called "The Gates". If the pilot goes well then shes definitely gone, but if it sinks, maybe shell make a comeback on SGU.

And its not a spoiler, its research and common sense.

EDIT: i wouldnt say no to a long lost Baal clone making an appearance, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    I'm sure many LA members will stay on Destiny
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Rhona really isn't a big star, silver screen is meh.

However that time we had Michael Ironside on sg1 was probably the biggest star we ever had, pretty sure there was 1 or 2 others though.

I see Varro and maybe 1-5 others staying on the destiny.
                      Tst

Comment

I change my mind about Kiva staying for the long term. She's not hot enough, please get rid of her!

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                          Rhona really isn't a big star, silver screen is meh.

However that time we had Michael Ironside on sg1 was probably the biggest star we ever had, pretty sure there was 1 or 2 others though.
                          We've actually had 2 bigger stars on SG1, real ones even

Michael E Ryan (Air Force Chief of Staff, seen in SG1's 'Prodigy')
                          John P Jumper (Air Force Chief of Staff, seen in SG1's 'Lost City Pt 2')

I for one wouldn't mind seeing Rhona Mitra in a regular role on the series, but I have doubts her character will make it past the 2nd or 3rd Incursion episode arc.

Comment

Telford = Tuvok, Tuvok is undercover on that ship posing as one of the Maquis

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                              When was Ironside in SG1>??

Comment

Working...
                              X