This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Incursion Part 2" (120) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

I just wanted to create a thread to discuss spoilers and speculation for Incursion Part 2 where discussing Incursion Part 1 is allowed. Anything beyond Episode 120 needs spoilers tags as usual.
    sigpic

One thing that shocked me was seeing Young break (or so I think) the brainwashing on Telford. Before tonight I kinda hated Telford's character, which always upset me because I was originally excited about LDP.

Now I'm excited again and hoping he sticks around!
    sigpic

Comment

I saw a preview of Part. 2 in a trade off Greer was wearing a red shirt. That can't be good.
      sigpic

Comment

Sneak peak:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/universe

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post

that's just nuts that they already have the images from Part 2 up and the sneak peek as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            that's just nuts that they already have the images from Part 2 up and the sneak peek as well.
            But no preview?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
              Oh no! TJ in potential crossfire

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                One thing that shocked me was seeing Young break (or so I think) the brainwashing on Telford. Before tonight I kinda hated Telford's character, which always upset me because I was originally excited about LDP.

Now I'm excited again and hoping he sticks around!
                I am with you I was upset too that Telford was such a prick! But now that he is on the good side I am happy! The main reason I tuned into SGU (besides it being another SG show and seeing if i'll like it) is because of Lou Diamond Phillips. I was excited to hear he was going to be on a Stargate show!

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
                I saw a preview of Part. 2 in a trade off Greer was wearing a red shirt. That can't be good.
                Why can't that be good? I think they are trying to make it look like he is a civilian not Military.
                Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 05 June 2010, 02:37 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                  Why can't that be good? I think they are trying to make it look like he is a civilian not Military.
                  Because he's wearing a red shirt.

Comment

Greer will be fine - Character been given with a full name is protected by plot shield.

I'd be worrying if you see Corporal Marsden in a red shirt, certainly not Greer

Comment

How about speculation about what's happening to the ship? Will we find out in part 2 or 3 (next season)? I have no idea and am curious.

Comment

I don't think the 'red' shirt is anything. It's obviously not Eli's. I think i saw Brody wear one once, and it could have come from anyone's personal belongings.

Comment

Originally posted by pleed View Post
                          I don't think the 'red' shirt is anything. It's obviously not Eli's. I think i saw Brody wear one once, and it could have come from anyone's personal belongings.
                          It's not that it might belong to anyone in particular, it's that it's a red shirt.

Comment

I thought Telford gave the LA a list of personnel. Wouldn't they know Greer isn't a civilian?

Comment

Did they say he was a civilian? I thought they just said he was a medic.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X